• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
Years
^Have fun, Clair! And an awesome Misty fanart from Pokesho =O

@ Busterwolf-san: *o* Yaaay! Haruhi and Misty! <3 Double the love <3 <3 and Kyon and Satoshi down there.... so cute! XD
@ML17: Haruhi is from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuuutsu) XD

Years
  • Age 32
  • tx
  • Seen Aug 3, 2006
yay! thanx ^_^!!!
and wow i hav never seen that trailer (pg.230) i wonder what it is and why it was put there hmm if u hav any information plz tell us. and i noe i speak for evryone when i say that ^_^
well im tired so ill reply later c ya!

~dark arcanine~

A-one said:
Wow nice artworks and beautiful pics
everyone seems to be getting better and better
@A one, I think you are right!;)
@Crystal Clair, I know I'm late saying this but have a good and safe trip! Hope to hear from you again real soon!
@xxDark Arcaninexx, you can probably contact the creator of that trailer and ask them questions....I'm just thinking that may work if no one on this board knows any of those questions...

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
Years
So cute!

NTA: Well first I'll make Ash fall from a cliff then Misty comes to save him and May, Brock and Max was surprised then they will go travelling together... And Ash will be maniplated by T.R, and Misty slaps him..

I'm so hopeless, a Pokeshipper!

mistywishmaker

Years
^XD Cute idea, Kris! =D

The trailer with that grown up Misty was completely unrelevant to the anime series. The creator simply used Misty's character to be in the advertisement for the First Movie (which makes sense, because it was obvious that the creator was looking for a 'cute' concept on which to place the ad, therefore they used Misty, the main female character of the group at the time.) It simply was a little mini film to show Pikachu and advertise Pokemon. XD

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Thanks mistywishmaker! From all of the pics I've seen, she looks like a really cute character.^_^

Also, Pokesho posted a new pic that should bring back many memories of a familar saga from way before May was even introduced in the series.

e_orange.png

http://www.pokesho.com/img_ira/e_orange.png

Yay for the Orange Islands!^_^

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
Years
Awww *. * Such a cute pic from Pokesho! I love this style of drawing <3
Wanderful art Buster wolf I'm impressed O.O
If there were an episode in which Misty traveled with Ash and Brock again, how would you plan for it to go?
I have just written fanfic on computer where Misty travel with them again. I'll translate it as soon as it is possible. But it's very long
I wonder what anime do you have on your av and sig MWM? New obsession? It's so cute I'm sure I would love this anime :)

Last edited:

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Anime/Mangalover247 said:
@ML17 that is truly the best memories and moments from the Orange Islands! Man, it feels as if it was yeterday that Misty was with Ash and Tracey...

LOL! For me, those days WERE just yesterday! :p See, the Orange Island series is one of the only ones I've ever really seen because I don't get a channel with the anime on it, so I have to make due with whatever DVDs I can scrape up. I aboslutely love that series.

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
Years
I love this serie too. I have new topic: What Manga and anime would be Misty's favourites? And why?
Maybe Kodomo no Omocha and Full Moon wo Sagashite :) Because main characters of these two series (Sana and Akito, Mitsuki and Takuto) don't tell each other about their true feelings and they don't understand their love at the beginng. Their relationships are the same as Misty's and Ash's.

mistywishmaker

Years
I say Misty's favorite manga/anime would be Ranma 1/2, because Misty is almost like Akane in every way, and Ash is like Ash in everyway. Misty is tomboy-ish, stubborn, hard-headed, and guys like her sometimes, but Ranma is too thick-headed to confess to her even though he gets jealous like Ash. :P

@Kasumi: It's Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuuutsu that's been taking over my sig! =D (Otherwise translated "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.") I've just been obsessed about it lately. =3

@ML17: OMG!! *prints out the picture and makes it into a poster* Gosh, I swear the webmaster of Pokesho is getting better and better. =D I loved the Orange Islands a lot, because there were actually a few episodes where Misty was important. =D Like the Rudy episode, for example. That gym leader wanted Misty for his bride =3

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
SHIPPING PIC ALERT! SHIPPING PIC ALERT!!

511616.jpg

SO CUTE! *dies* I absolutly love this picture. Then again, I'm also madly in love with this couple... >>

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
Years
Nagoyaka Aikouka: Omg such a cutesy picture!
I love your avatar and banner too, Sasuke x Sakura :)
And that picture, i think it's a fanart of PokeSpecial, nei?

MWM: I have no idea that anime exists-shot- but anyway, seems like that's a cute girl!

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
I'm back from Pennsylvania! I forgot to mention, it was the Poconos I went to
And as expected, I was inspired. Inspired to take a photo of the lake there and stick Misty in it.
I call it Misty's lake
btw the sky was dull in the original so I made it prettier but the trees look facked up.
btw, the pic is big

mistywishmaker

Years
^Aww, cute, Crystal Clair! =D Misty's lake... She should have an ocean named after her *nods up and down*

@Kris: Haruhi is one of the best anime I've ever seen in my life! XD

@Nagoyaka Aikouka: Cuuuuute! <3 <3 This is from that doujinshi that Kasumi posted the link to earlier =3 And this was drawn by hand! I love this sooo~ much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back