• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kalos Warriors: Generation 6 fan club

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Kalos Warriors: Generation 6 fan club

The Rules
1. No spamming
2. No trolling or bullying
3. No links to outside sites
4. No discrimination of any form
5. Enjoy the club and have fun

Sign-Up form
Preferred username [required]
Partner Pokémon [required] - (for every 50 posts you make in this thread, you can choose another partner)
Answer the current topic (Feel free to answer any of the old ones or come up with a new one if there isn't a current one) [optional]

Kalos Pokémon:
chespin.png
quilladin.png
chesnaught.png
fennekin.png
braixen.png
delphox.png
froakie.png
frogadier.png
greninja.png
bunnelby.png
diggersby.png
fletchling.png
fletchinder.png
talonflame.png
scatterbug.png
spewpa.png
vivillon.png
litleo.png
pyroar.png
0668.png
flabebe.png
floette.png
florges.png
skiddo.png
gogoat.png
pancham.png
pangoro.png
Furfrou.png
espurr.png
male_meowstic__sprite_by_animela_wolfhybrid-d6q7pqm.png
tumblr_my6defWAdn1skg4o7o1_100.png
honedge.png
doublade.png
aegislash.png
k650Uw2.gif
spritzee.png
aromatisse.png
swirlix.png
slurpuff.png
inkay.png
malamar.png
binacle.png
barbaracle.png
skrelp.png
dragalge.png
clauncher.png
clawitzer.png
helioptile_sprite_by_br0de0-d66is0e.png
heliolisk.png
tyrunt.png
tyrantrum.png
amaura.png
aurorus.png
sylveon.png
Hawlucha.gif
dedenne.png
carbink_zpsa3d2b6b8.png
goomy.png
sliggoo.png
goodra.png
NyH3wfs.png
phantump.png
trevenant.png
pumpkaboo.png
gourgeist.png
bergmite.png
avalugg.png
noibat.png
noivern.png
ar28o7Z.png
yveltal_sprite_by_darkklawz-d6vpvci.png
zygarde_sprite_v2_by_darkklawz-d6w4jnv.png
BqwT0aH.gif
721.png
720_by_pokedigioh-d8q148d.png
mega_hoopa_sprite_by_pokedigioh-d88nyge.png
xidExRy.png
megacharizard__r1931415081.png
glurak_by_yuutoning-d6l3do4.png
Blastoise-mega.png
MegaBeedrill_zps4b17c94c.png
uJX4aVn.png
AlakazamMegaQC_zpsa4383447.png
mega_slowbro_sprite_by_gnomowladny-d7uuhk8.png
mega_gengar_sprite_by_commander_f-d75gg5g.png
Kangaskhan-mega.png
Pinsir.gif
l1r6.png
142-mega-1-png.5832
mega_mewtwo_x_sprite_by_pokedigioh-d88nwty.png
mega_mewtwo_by_n_kin-d60riv1.png
mega_ampharos_sprite_by_pokedigioh-d88nykt.png
mega_steelix_sprite_by_pokedigioh-d88nykr.png
R9Qf1iQ.png
mega_heracross_sprite_by_pokedigioh-d88nwt4.png
mega_houndoom_sprite_by_pokedigioh-d8dbxr9.gif
how_to_make_mega_tyranitar__youtube__by_domino99designs-d6qh2x6.png
mega_sceptile_sprite_by_pokedigioh-d88nykc.png
mega_blaziken_by_n_kin-d6hdl01.png
mega_swampert_sprite_by_zermonious-d7lf2zu.png
Gardevoir-mega.png
mega_sableye_sprite_by_zermonious-d7n7vdp.png
7766-3ae7f09446d2ee644240e4570b311755.jpg
megaggron_zpsa46c3722-png.9031
megamedicham_zpse1c55cd3_by_pokedigioh-d8q15lz.png
mega_manectric_sprite_by_pokedigioh-d7roe6f.png
mega_sharpedo_sprite_by_pokedigioh-d88nyk2.png
mega_camerupt_by_thekojo-d7ynha3.png
megaaltaria_zpsd6c06478.png
banettemega_zps8dfae155.png
xxzd_by_pokedigioh-d8q15la.jpg
mega_glalie_sprite_by_pokedigioh-d88nyja.png
mega_salamence_sprite_by_pokedigioh-d88nyik.png
megametagross_sprite_by_bryancct-d7qnlj0.png
mega_latias_sprite_by_pokedigioh-d88o0ot.png
mega_latios_sprite_by_pokedigioh-d88o0n4.png
primal_kyogre_by_leparagon-d7hkhem.png
primal_groudon_by_leparagon-d7hoqlg.png
mega_rayquaza_sprite__96x96_ver___by_gothica_the_eevee-d8374sx.png
mega_lopunny_sprite_pixel_over_by_thegreatpikminzx-d7u8cip.png
Garchomp-mega.png
mega_lucario_sprite_by_pokedigioh-d8qk9ef.png
mega_gallade_sprite_by_gnomowladny-d7yrrm9.png
mega_abomasnow_sprite_by_pokedigioh-d7rofen.png
mega_audino_sprite_by_gnomowladny-d7uurtq.png
sprite-mega-diancie.png

Members List
CloysterOyster
700.png

Stargazer
695.png

Logical Cabbage
698.png

person10101
663.png

Trick 'r Treat
711.png

.Missingno
717.png

Venitardus
709.png

Profpowerline
677.png

Codename Peace
658.png

PV
652.png

Hikamaru
656.png

Endless
650.png

Sheep
650.png

Cadance
671.png

Nagi
678-f.png

The Dark Avenger
691.png

Veranithas
681.png

Asian
704.png

Pumpjack
303__mega_mawile_by_wyrmsroost-d7s95gq.png

Dedenne1
mega_lopunny_plush_by_lossetta932-d82v1x9.gif

Gelius3
mega_rayquaza_sprite__tiny__by_pokedigioh-d89oh81.png

Arylett
654.png

UltraBlueChespin
650.png

creamsauce
676.png

Vern
675.png

Current topic
Who is your Favorite Kalos gym leader and why? (New question as of 4/21/15)

Past topics

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
I'll be the first, thank you very much.

Preferred username: Stargazer
Partner Pokémon: Heliolisk

So what is there regarding these magnificent games that can be discussed?

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Looks fun! Even though Sinnoh is my favorite region, there are some pokemon I like from here.

Username: Logical Cabbage

Partner Pokemon:
amaura.png

Answer Topic: I chose X because the cover looked cooler to me. Plus like in the alphabet, X before Y. Now I'm grateful I chose X, cause Charizard in mega is cooler in X.

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 11, 2017
Username: person10101
Partner: Talonflame
Topic: I chose X because I wanted a legendary fairy type and mega charizard X.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
I'll be the first, thank you very much.

Preferred username: Stargazer
Partner Pokémon: Heliolisk

So what is there regarding these magnificent games that can be discussed?

Welcome to the club. I like Heliolisk as well. Reminds me of a desert lizard you can find in Arizona or something. Has that Mexican feel to it too. Anything and everything about the X and Y games can be discussed.

Looks fun! Even though Sinnoh is my favorite region, there are some pokemon I like from here.

Username: Logical Cabbage

Partner Pokemon:
amaura.png

Answer Topic: I chose X because the cover looked cooler to me. Plus like in the alphabet, X before Y. Now I'm grateful I chose X, cause Charizard in mega is cooler in X.

Welcome to the club. I like Amaura and its evolution Aurorus as well. Aurorus is my backup plan in my Ice team I use occasionally. Everyone loves Charizard X. Blue and black colors, Fire/Dragon dual typing, cool design and extraordinary power. I love using him in power battles too.

Username: person10101
Partner: Talonflame
Topic: I chose X because I wanted a legendary fairy type and mega charizard X.

Welcome to the club. Talonflame is a good choice for a partner. I heard it's so crafty and powerful, that opponents have a hard time dealing with it. You mean Xerneas? I use Xerneas a lot in battle. A true one-hit kill if you use him the right way.

Years
Oh, didn't even spot the question earlier! Guess it's as good a time as any to answer it.

When the release of Generation 6 came out, did you choose Pokémon X or Pokémon Y? Why did you pick your choice?
The day after release, I got both X and Y at the Best Buy near the mall I take the shuttle to. X was my main game of the two, because not only do I like Xerneas more than Yveltal, but it has a lot of my favorite Pokémon as exclusives *cough Houndoom and Aggron cough*. I have another copy of X that I picked up at Wal-Mart less than a month after release, which I have for challenges. And I got another copy of Y at the same Best Buy for $10 off, which was nice.

X and Y are high among my favorites in the series. I like them for their outstanding variety, and have played through them so many times. :)

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
For future joiners/posters, you can select a Mega evolution as your partner if you wish. I have added in the OP that for every 50 posts a person makes in this thread, they can choose another partner, even a Mega evolution if they wish.

Oh, didn't even spot the question earlier! Guess it's as good a time as any to answer it.

When the release of Generation 6 came out, did you choose Pokémon X or Pokémon Y? Why did you pick your choice?
The day after release, I got both X and Y at the Best Buy near the mall I take the shuttle to. X was my main game of the two, because not only do I like Xerneas more than Yveltal, but it has a lot of my favorite Pokémon as exclusives *cough Houndoom and Aggron cough*. I have another copy of X that I picked up at Wal-Mart less than a month after release, which I have for challenges. And I got another copy of Y at the same Best Buy for $10 off, which was nice.

X and Y are high among my favorites in the series. I like them for their outstanding variety, and have played through them so many times. :)

Sounds like you got some good deals. I love Mega Houndoom, looks more evil than before. I think X and Y look very "papery", like games did back in the 80's-early 90's. Must be going back to that, or they are just too "cheap" to make games as realistic as this:
00189.jpg

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 7, 2014
Username- Trick 'r Treat
Partner Pokémon-
gourgeist.png

TOPIC: I chose X because Xerneas for one is a lot cool looking and it's Fairy which was a new type so I chose it to test out Fairy. I love it even though it was 10 dollars more expensive then Y ♥

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Username- Trick 'r Treat
Partner Pokémon-
gourgeist.png

TOPIC: I chose X because Xerneas for one is a lot cool looking and it's Fairy which was a new type so I chose it to test out Fairy. I love it even though it was 10 dollars more expensive then Y ♥

Welcome to the club. I love Gourgeist. I gave her a good and confusing move set to throw off my opponents. This is its move set:

- Trick-or-Treat
- Phantom Force
- Bullet Seed
- Flamethrower

I love using Trick-or-Treat to turn them into a Ghost and then use Phantom Force to deal a lot of damage. Bullet Seed for a multiple shot assault and Flamethrower as filler yet good to fight off Ice-types.

Xerneas is the best. I love the new Fairy-type. I use Xerneas more than the other Fairy-types. Love using Power Herb + Geomancy + Moonblast to make a quick KO.

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
Years
Preferred Username: .Missingno
Partner Pokemon: Yveltal
Answer: Well to be honest I don't currently own either game as of
Yet but I will more than likely be going with Y because Yveltal really interests me!

I know I haven't played the games as of yet but so far I really like what I have saw of the region in various ways I hope that's okay!

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Preferred Username: .Missingno
Partner Pokemon: Yveltal
Answer: Well to be honest I don't currently own either game as of
Yet but I will more than likely be going with Y because Yveltal really interests me!

I know I haven't played the games as of yet but so far I really like what I have saw of the region in various ways I hope that's okay!

Welcome to the club. Yveltal's a great choice. You should use him in battle, he's a powerhouse. Oblivion Wing does a lot of damage and gives you the damage back as HP. I love his design and colors too. What about Kalos do you like so far?

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
Years
Welcome to the club. Yveltal's a great choice. You should use him in battle, he's a powerhouse. Oblivion Wing does a lot of damage and gives you the damage back as HP. I love his design and colors too. What about Kalos do you like so far?

Honestly so far there isn't a single thing not to like! I love all of what I have saw and I haven't felt that way about a generation since Gen II the areas looking beautiful, the ability to ride pokemon is amazing, and Mega Evoultions are just Wow. I honestly haven't saw a down side to these games yet and the more I look into them the more I feel like it's a good idea to get a 3DS! Haha

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Preferred username: Venitardus
Partner Pokémon: Trevenant
Answer the current topic: I got X because Xerneus looked amazing, and still does.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Preferred username: Venitardus
Partner Pokémon: Trevenant
Answer the current topic: I got X because Xerneus looked amazing, and still does.

Welcome to the club. Trevenant is awesome. Love using Forest's Curse to turn the enemy into a Grass-type and then taking them out with Poison Jab. A tricky combo indeed. Xerneas is still awesome. I love the multi-colors on its horns. Still can't remember if the colors are dew or flames?

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Anyone else want to join???

I know what we can talk about. How do you guys feel about the alleged "unreleased" Pokemon? (those being Diancie, Volcanion and Hoopa). Diancie even has its own Mega form, despite being a Generation 6 Pokemon, whereas all other Megas are before Unova.

250px-719Diancie.png
14+-+1
volcanion_by_theangryaron-d6svhzb.png
hoopa_unconfirmed_legendary_by_phatmon66-d6u52tg.png

Years
Diancie looks gorgeous, especially its Mega, but Volcanion looks somewhat over-designed to me, not something I would look to be too fond of. Hoopa seems to be rather devious though, but we'll have to see how good they can do in battle...

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Yo. I just got here! Whats goin down!

Not much, just got my laptop to work again, so I have internet back. Wanna sign up for this club?

Diancie looks gorgeous, especially its Mega, but Volcanion looks somewhat over-designed to me, not something I would look to be too fond of. Hoopa seems to be rather devious though, but we'll have to see how good they can do in battle...

I know, Diancie is a diamond amongst coal. Love her Mega form too, very elaborate. Volcanion reminds me of a ship's engine in design overall. Ship engines are powered by steam and so is Volcanion. I think they said he can be found near a power plant of some sort, whenever he is totally released in-game. Hoopa I believe is based on a voodoo doll, and since I like dark things, Hoopa is fitting for my collection. Being a Psychic/Ghost gives it a huge advantage over other Psychic-types, Ghost-types and Poison-types, with the glaring weakness of Dark x4.

Back