• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years
Oh and speaking of I want to get rid of my first name, because it isn't even a name tbh.

It means stuff in Chinese, but here in Amurrica.

AND MAYBE CHANGE IT TO SOMETHING COOL LIKE "LIGHTSABER III"

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm about neutral with my middle name. I don't like people knowing it, though, because it's so odd. >_> Most of my friends know, but not all of my family.

Haha now the skin on my fingertips is sticking up. I just had safety pins slid under a layer of the skin (just under it, so there are no nerves to feel pain) there. x:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Well, it was entertaining. (:
Besides, like I said, there are no nerves there. So it only hurt when I missed and stabbed my fingertips.

I'm tempted to post the picture I took. x: I put a safety pin into each of my fingers (including my thumb) while on the phone. Then I couldn't type or play Pokemon because they were dangling from my fingertips. >_>

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
What the heck is a donair? x:
I'm looking it up right now.

Edit:
Found pictures with google. Depending on what's in it, that might just be good.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I end up skipping meals if I forget to eat or don't have time. >_>
As of now, I haven't eaten a meal in 9 hours. (: Food is cooking right now, though.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've never had a migraine. x: Apparently they aren't very enjoyable, though haha.

Alright, I have to know. What the heck is that thing in your avatar?

Yoshihiko

Moved back to SNOR(es)LAX
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 30, 2013
I couldn't go a whole day without eating unless I tried. The only time I'll do it is during the 30 Hour Famine.

However, its only 9am in the morning. And I just eaten.

Had some migranes before, after excessive use of computers.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Speaking of meals, I just ate an entire large pizza. pheww hadn't eaten for about 9 hours too. My mood and my appetite have been pretty good lately :]

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Just realized while I was away from the computer that I was wrong. I ate at 11, not 12- so it's been 10 hours since I've eaten a meal. >_> I'm to the point where soon I'll feel like I'm going to vomit. Certainly not going to happen, though.

Ah, okay. I've never played any of those games. In your avatar, though- what is it doing? It looks like it's crying, kind of.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I'm a pig, I eat all the time. And yet, I'm still super skinny. Welp.

Slender, is that your cat in the avie, by the way?

Yea I'm quite skinny too and I eat a lot. That fast metabolism~

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yes, it's my cat. He's more of a kitten though- around 6 months old (I don't know his exact age because he was a stray that showed up on the front porch one night).

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, thanks. We actually figured out which of the strays is his father- their pelts are nearly identical. They also make the same cute chirping noises instead of meowing. <3

I had to goole 45kg to find out how many pounds it is haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back