• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Omega [Beta 1 released in english]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
May I ask what inspiration would that be?

You continue to amaze me Xiros! Awesome script, perfect! If I made a script like that, it would have some flaws xD.
Well, I'll be waiting for the reply so, good luck!
-cooley

Tenzou

~Ten...
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2009
Right on man! Excellent script... Costumes... That's real good. Just keep updating 'cause you doing a great job.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
Hey Xiros, it's amazing.

Awesome script.

Good work!

See you.

P.S. lol... you know about what... XD

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
Years
Haha. I'ts KickAss ^^...
Is very funny that video. :p
Do you made this with the Show movements?
Is very cool!
Hehe.
Good luck amigo...
Mixing english with spanish.
Spanglish Rulez!.
Hehe Buena luck!
See you luego!

Craver

I'm From WAH!
Years
It appears that here in this hack more advanced than in SP, I only say that mapped are excellent and the Omega grows day by day, Hummm, let's look at the script is great, it's, you did me "Cagar de risa" and nothing to follow for more papà, that everything will be alright...

See you en un rato WN!

Craver

I'm From WAH!
Years
That's because, before catching the Shiny Murkrow, you must save the save the game and not with him. SAV

maximum911

Beggining Scripter
Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2009
I can't get out of the home town those policemen are in my way what do I do.?

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
Years
I can't get out of the home town those policemen are in my way what do I do.?

You need to go to the lab and get ur first pokemon, then a policeman that was on the right of the town will disapear.
The two policeman which are at the left will still be there.

maximum911

Beggining Scripter
Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2009
Ok thanks Inever Noticed that police officer before also the game grashes when I go to the
pokemoin list I'm going to try VBA and see what happens it worked fro shiny gold

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hi everyone!
Well, here is a video of a part of a script (it's in spanish because the hack is first made on spanish and then it will be translated)

That was cool, though I wish I could understand what they were saying, though, oh well... :\

Nice update, Xiros, and keep it up! ;)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Just now I realized there was a new script posted. Quite funny, but now, let me guess... One of that guy's three Pokemon is a Ditto... Isnt it? ;)

By the way... Master... What kind of name is that? (it should have a name more related to his skill)

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Just now I realized there was a new script posted. Quite funny, but now, let me guess... One of that guy's three Pokemon is a Ditto... Isnt it? ;)

By the way... Master... What kind of name is that? (it should have a name more related to his skill)

It means Master of Disguise. And yes, I really think that on of his pokemon is Ditto for his disguises.

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
Years
LoL! Yes, it has a Ditto ;)
Well, now i'm currently doing a tileset so i won't show screens for some days.

What i have to do next is to map a forest (yes, another one, and i hope it's as difficult or more than the other one). This forest isn't accessible unless u tell the policeman who are in the entrance a password, because it's so big and it's near of a town of rich people, so many people stole things of that town and entered to the forest so policeman wouldn't be able to find them, so now policeman don't let any person enter there just in case they are robbers.
Here the protagonist without nowing will help a guy, which seemed to be a good person enter to the forest, and well, u can guess what happens.

Soon new screens!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
This idea sounds interesting. If you have to get a password, where will you get it? If you haven't thought of the idea yet, I have a little suggestion. Maybe before you get reach the entrance of the forest, you see a thief/robber enter the forest while the guard(s) are sleeping. Then he wakes up. So maybe you can attach this story to a meeting with the "mayor" of this town?

It was just an idea, I'm not saying you haven't thought of a follow-up story to this.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
It took me a while, but since I said why not giving a name more related to his skill, I thought about "Morphius" (Morfeo en castellano)... And if I need to explain the joke, then that means you lack sense of humor and/or you havent seen Matrix XPXPXPXP)

I thought so about the Ditto (in fact, yesterday I just saw the chapter where you probably got the idea from ;P). About the forest, let's wait to see how it will be (why not mixing going through some caves, switching from cave and forest to make everything more confusing?)

Well, waiting for the new screens, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back