• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
i also cant find zapdos... like i have found articuno and moltress easy.. but zapdos is nowhere in rock tunnel.. yes i have done the pedatal thingy all three, and yes i found the abandon power plant in the rock tunnel and still no zapdos.. do i have to reach a certain part in the game for him zapdos to be findable? i have reached the orange islands, so where is zapdos??????? could it be a bug that he is not apprearing in the abandon power plant?

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
i also cant find zapdos... like i have found articuno and moltress easy.. but zapdos is nowhere in rock tunnel.. yes i have done the pedatal thingy all three, and yes i found the abandon power plant in the rock tunnel and still no zapdos.. do i have to reach a certain part in the game for him zapdos to be findable? i have reached the orange islands, so where is zapdos??????? could it be a bug that he is not apprearing in the abandon power plant?

He's actually INSIDE the rock tunnel, not in the power plant.

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
in the ROCK TUNNEL thre is a another CAVE ENTRANCE, when u go inside this Cave entrance WITHIN the rock tunnel, it leads you to the old power plant which looks exactly like the power plant from pokemon red blue and yellow, is zapdos suppose to be in there? cause hes not...

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
So if I have it, I shouldn't bother with it, yes?
There's no replacement pokemon?

nope, no replacement pokemon, so there's no need to bother, although it is a fun mini game ^^

in the ROCK TUNNEL thre is a another CAVE ENTRANCE, when u go inside this Cave entrance WITHIN the rock tunnel, it leads you to the old power plant which looks exactly like the power plant from pokemon red blue and yellow, is zapdos suppose to be in there? cause hes not...

Zapdos does appear there until after you help Axel with is part of the storyline

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
PokeReject;7310212) said:
Zapdos does appear there until after you help Axel with is part of the storyline

I think I already helped axel, I have reached the orange islands, does that mean I have helped him already or no?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
So I finally found time for playing and I'm enjoying it so far =)
But I'm stuck before Ice Path...
Cop doesn't want to get lost even after I caught Suicune...

Nevermind... he left. Is Marowak the needed event? o.O

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2013
Running the latest version and really enjoying it. Using my PSP to play. Team consists of Golem, HItmonchan, Sandslash, Charizard, Quagsire and Gyarados, all level 70ish apart from the Level 30 Gyarados. Gonna go to Mt. Silver next. Disbanded Saturn, and have beat as many Rockets as I could find in Mt Moon. Not sure how to get to Orange Island syet.

Wanted to report a bug unfortunately (also done it in the bug report thread at Pokemonworld, but figured that two places must be better than one). Now I know that Gpsp kai for PSP is not fully supported, but felt I should try my luck. Playing latest version of game. Got all the way up to Seafoam Islands. I go into the room with Zane, Silver and Articuno by using the Unlocker.

If I talk to Silver, it says "Kris picked up an ultra ball" and Silver disappeared.
If I talk to Zane, it prompts me to use Rock Smash. If I do, the game freezes.
If I talk to Articuno, everything freezes and then I get booted to the XMB.

This is the first time I have experienced any problems playing on my PSP. I suspect that it may possibly be related somehow to me going to Mt. Moon a while back - I did think it odd that there was one grunt who talked about Seafoam Islands, but at the time I thought nothing of it. Has anyone experienced anything similar to this and if so, have you found a fix?

Edit at 11:31 GMT. I managed to import the save into the latest VBA. I could then replicate the problems within VBA, which further complicates things.

So further to this, I done some more testing in VBA and gpsp kai. If I go into the room with those three, and then exit, and then re-enter, they are gone. Not only that, but the Rockets clear out of Seafoam Islands, as does Axel, and I can't seem to find them anywhere in the game anymore. Has anyone got any tips, as it would be a shame to restart or whatnot.

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
I think so, but do you remember fighting Team Rocket in various spots around Kanto?

yes i remember fighting team rocket in various spots where they tried ctahing the legendary birds, i right now talked to axel and he gave me silver wing for helping him out (funny thing is i think an old man gave me silver wing already in pewter city....) so i went back in rock tunnel(the cave behind lavender) to see if getting the silver wing would make zapdos appear or something, but still no zapdos.. axel did ask to help him recruit trainers for hq,so do you mean after helping him recruit trainers ?

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
yes i remember fighting team rocket in various spots where they tried ctahing the legendary birds, i right now talked to axel and he gave me silver wing for helping him out (funny thing is i think an old man gave me silver wing already in pewter city....) so i went back in rock tunnel(the cave behind lavender) to see if getting the silver wing would make zapdos appear or something, but still no zapdos.. axel did ask to help him recruit trainers for hq,so do you mean after helping him recruit trainers ?

I guess Zapdos should be there, I know I caught him after all that business. Maybe if you go and catch the others, Zapdos might appear, although this is all just a guess

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013

You need to put the flutes in the pedestals first... and it doesn't work at times...

Years
Seriously... Silver Wing for Zapdos... No!!! it was for Lugia originally in games

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
I guess Zapdos should be there, I know I caught him after all that business. Maybe if you go and catch the others, Zapdos might appear, although this is all just a guess

I have caught all the others birds, and other legendaries and still no zapdos, I appreciate you helping btw :)

You need to put the flutes in the pedestals first... and it doesn't work at times...

I obviously already done that... But il try again?

Seriously... Silver Wing for Zapdos... No!!! it was for Lugia originally in games

OMG REALLY!!? I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!! YOUR SO SMART!!

-.- ......

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
So I finished the beta (at least I think, because Route 52 seems to be incomplete =D) and I must say that you guys did an outstanding job over these 4 years!
I'm eagerly waiting for the completition =D

As for the bugs... I must say that I haven't found any gamebreaking ones but Zappy bug "worked" for me... and one pretty critical one...
As for the Zappy bug, Zappy did not appear in Power Plant in my version as well... :/
I was able to catch every other OW legend (Articuno, Moltres, Regis, Groudon, Kyogre, Jirachi, L@tis, Lugia) but Zappy simply doesn't appear :/
Are there any other legends beside dogs and Ho-Oh?
I know about Rayquaza's event which is not available (I love how LaZ did the "infinite stairs" :D)
By the way I found 2 Rubys :D One was eaten by Groudon and then I found another :D
And for the critical one. You cannot use Dig/Escape Rope in Mt.Mortar and if you battle Karate King when he's blocking the road back, you are stuck there forever...

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
And for the critical one. You cannot use Dig/Escape Rope in Mt.Mortar and if you battle Karate King when he's blocking the road back, you are stuck there forever...
What about Fly? I thought Mt. Mortor was an outside area, top of the mountain. If you can't Dig/ER or Fly, then yes, the map is not operating correctly.

If it's indoors, ignore this.

Cyclone

Back