• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Grand Tournament OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Oooh, that's good news for Kozue. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to meet Yaz and Kassandra if they spend the night at Viridian.

Oh, and welcome yaz (forgot to greet you before DX) and Raichu! :3

EDIT: Gah! No yaziyo! Other Yaz is going with Ko! That is, if he wants too...

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Kozue can meet up with Kat and Fen.
They're camping in the forest. xD

Oh, and Miss Raichu--Your starter's Chikorita.

Oni=Oni
Miss Raichu=Not Oni.
xD

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Sorry this has taken so long. CSI is on the TV behind me XP It's very distracting. I am almost done thought ^_^

Don't kill yourself. I gave myself five hours to complete a rewrite of chapter two for my fic four hours and forty minutes ago and I still haven't started.

Years
I think I'm done, I'm sure I could do so much more on the sample; but I want to go watch CSI.
If it's not up to your standards I'll rewrite it.

Trainer Kat

Years
It's perfectly acceptable. :]
Welcome, officially.

xD lol, it's actually really funny--everyone I talk to LOVES Torchic, and I seriously thought I was the only one who didn't until this RP. Both you and Oni dislike it too. x3

Years
Thank you! I'm so glad to acutally find some good roleplay. After these few years it's nice to finally find people worth RPing with.
Torchic is so very, very lame. I have no idea why anyone likes it xP

I'm excited to find out what Pokemon I get!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
i.......like.....Torchic.... i don't know why anyone wouldn't, personally haha.

EDIT

btw, that was me being done posting until someone triggers the new day... and to give the new RPers a chance to catch up...

Last edited:

Phanima

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Hey yeah, I like Torchic...well technically I don't, but I do like Blaziken, so that counts for something, right?

And if Kassandra and Yaz are going to catch up, all the better for Kozue, more friends. :3

But yeah, I don't think he'll be wondering into Viridian Forest at night to meet Kat and Fen anytime soon. :P

EDIT: And welcome again Raichu, officially this time!

Trainer Kat

Years
Same. I'm not posting until Kat wakes up, which probably won't be until everyone else has made their way to Pewter [besides Fen], or until Fen wakes her up, whichever. xD

She still has to catch that darn SHINX!!! D<

Phanima

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Oooh, nice emotion, good job guys. *claps

Although I still dont know why everyone's outside when they could spend the night in the warm and cosy bed ladden Pokemon Centre snuggled up with Ko. X3

Eh, but it's good for character development I suppose. Props for that. *thumbs up

EDIT: I'll have Ko approach Yaz in the morning when he wakes up to find a trainer sleeping outside on the bench, lol.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
well.... we could be in a nice warm pokemon Center... but Kat had to go storming off and get us more lost...

Phanima

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Hahaha, other Yaz looks like fun, 'handling Pokeballs', how hilariously absurd.

And poor Fen and his girl troubles, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back