• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
hJsIyeW.jpg

Boom!

This is my new hair. It's not the best picture since it's taken on my MacBook and the room isn't greatly lit, but it's good enough!

ANDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Words cannot describe how amazing you look in this picture.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
hJsIyeW.jpg

Boom!

This is my new hair. It's not the best picture since it's taken on my MacBook and the room isn't greatly lit, but it's good enough!
please stop copying me andrew i mean i know i'm wonderful and all but this is getting to be too much i don't know how to deal with all of this admiration.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Here is a picture of me and Kura at a wedding that was last weekend. I was one of the ushers for the wedding party. :)

AfN3tw6.jpg
Okay, you two might be the cutest thing I've seen. Like. In a really long time. And I enjoy looking at kitten gifs.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
hJsIyeW.jpg

Boom!

Quit stealing my glasses. Liek seriosly mayn.
Spoiler:

All joking aside, the black hair really fits on you man.

But yeah I'm sure we have the same glasses.
Here is a picture of me and Kura at a wedding that was last weekend. I was one of the ushers for the wedding party. :)

AfN3tw6.jpg

You two are just really cute together. Like really.

Years
hJsIyeW.jpg

Boom!

AfN3tw6.jpg

Nice images guys, and wow I haven't seen Andy post here in like, forever.

Oh, and nice suit you have Will.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Just gonna...dump this here, okay! xD It is moi.
You are a cutie, Megan. And your shades are really nice.

I just happen to catch my dog wrapped up in the blanket. Ran to my ipod and took this. Its so dang cute <3
Dat guilty face could make a meme.

Maybe you want to post your images in spoilers rather than quotes, btw :3 Makes it easier for people viewing this thread when you have pictures that large.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Well, not that many pictures were taken of prom night, but here are a few good ones I manged to salvage. D; If you guys wanna know how prom went, feel free to read my last blog entry, I basically became mother goose for a good half hour.

I'm the guy in the center holding the girl, in case you guys didn't know already. The girl I'm holding is the one I wanted to ask out to prom/annoyed everyone else about. I'm happy with how everything worked out, though, we danced and enjoyed ourselves. =D And I have to say this, she looks absolutely beautiful.
Spoiler:

If your read my blog, you know I went snooping with a few friends. One place we walked into was an empty wedding chapel, and I went on the podium thingy. =D
Spoiler:

My eyes have disappeared. Personally, I feel like I look a little pudgy here, is that just me? Anyway, this was post prom. As you could tell by my unbuttoned shirt and loose tie, I was really really tired and hot. The girl in blue was the one I danced and kissed, twas fun. Also, I just realized, my friend's giving me bunny ears. :I
Spoiler:

Unfortunately there aren't any images of the actual dancing that went on, not any that I know of anyway. But yeah, t'was a blast. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back