• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Ah so that's Sue's new aim. I thought in S3 the Glee club will be cool in the school but people will be intimidated to join because they're just too good and don't feel they're good enough... Sue's awesome xD Great job writers.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I don't like it when Sue is mean to the glee club, not because it's mean. Well really because it's getting old. \: Hopefully this time we'll see less Sue and more of New Directions.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Some news for you folks about some new characters for season 3:
Spoiler:

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Yay! New Mean Girls. QuiSantanny could only do so much xD And they sound cool. Lol at the Housewives comparison. I like the creativity here, I didn't know what they'd do with antagonists for Season 3. And it looks like Sue is getting s sidekick! xD

Also, Finn, Rachel and Kurt will be here for Season 4! They have 4 year contracts so they'll be staying or maybe graduating and hanging around? But they'll be there :)

Perriechu

Years
Some news for you folks about some new characters for season 3:
Spoiler:

You totally stole my thang, gurl! ;] I checked this information out earlier and it made me cry. Not literally but y'know.

Bubba? Srsly. I don't want to ship Bubcedes. v-v

Something tells me Sugar and Sheila are going to be like the Season 1 Santana and Brittany, in terms of being mean. I wonder if they pick on Rachel, and then Santana or Quinn joins in and defends Rachel. <: Oooo Pezberry friendship plz.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I don't understand the point of the movie, tbqh. Sure thing have a Glee Movie, but in 3D? That's what baffles me.

Also, what I'd love to see more of this season if anything would be more filler-esque things behind the scenes, like they did with Sue's Corner and the secret gays and Adam Lambert. If they either got her talking to Congress officials and filming it, or Brittany doing more Fondue for Two, I'd think that'd be amazing.

Shiny

monster tamer streamer
Years
While I'm excited to see Sugar and Sheila, it kind of does seem like Britanna in terms of character, let's hope they change it abit.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Glee-ified my sis and I xD By this I mean pic with hand in "L" sign and "g" and "ee" on the sides.

Last edited:
Years
Would anyone else like to see Finn's paralyzed friend from 'Laryngitis' (sp?) come back as a guest?

Since Rachel promised to give him singing lessons, I want to see how it turned out.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
News Confirmed:

OMG! They are graduating! But there's something about Julliard Arts Academy spin-off or something. Naya and Diana are also Seniors :)

Perriechu

Years
News Confirmed:

OMG! They are graduating! But there's something about Julliard Arts Academy spin-off or something. Naya and Diana are also Seniors :)

We already knew they were graduating lol. I don't want a spin-off that doesn't include members of the original cast.

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
Em. They have a contract for several years... Seriousally, Ryan just Be trollin'

Perriechu

Years
Got some news. <:
Spoiler:

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 2, 2015
Has anyone been watching the Glee Project?

They referenced several times that Rachel and Finn would be graduating soon, and they need replacements. But I don't think any of those kids can fill their shoes.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Has anyone been watching the Glee Project?

...I like how I haven't posted here for ages, lol :(

But yes, I've been watching it, tbh from the current characters I'm pretty sure it'll either be the dreadlock dude or the one that is gay that'll get into the show, kinda disappointing tho since the orange haired girl is my favourite. It was on TV tonight and yet I cannot remember the names lool. I don't want the short / brown haired girl to get onto the show 'cause idk I don't feel she belongs on Glee :x

Shiny

monster tamer streamer
Years
I've been watching TGP as it airs in America and I'm kind of heart-broken, as my fav got eliminated last week : (

Out of all of them, I think the ones which have a parallel on Glee are:
Alex - Mercedes / Kurt
Lyndsay - Rachel
Damian - Finn
Marissa - Brittany

Back