• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Crono - English Beta 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2012
where dies the beta stop at?i am playing beta 2 and i am stuck at the part where i get to ride a salamance.when i choose "Yes"to go back to littleroot town i get i still fly back to the same town.i can seem to get back to little root town anyone could help?

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
where dies the beta stop at?i am playing beta 2 and i am stuck at the part where i get to ride a salamance.when i choose "Yes"to go back to littleroot town i get i still fly back to the same town.i can seem to get back to little root town anyone could help?

It's supposed to be able to fly back to Little Town, because I tested it
and it works.

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2012
any idea how i could solve this?when i choose to fly back to littleroot town i get back to the mining town and then after that salamance wouldnt let me fly on him anymore.sobs

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2012
scarlet town is the town with mining?and yes i did talk to the npc blocking the poke pc

Years
Question guys, I'm stuck at the same part I was last time, after Lance catches Gyrados and your in house at night? There's asecond doorway now, but It wont let me through, and the main doorway doesnt work either

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
Years
  • Age 26
  • Cali
  • Seen Jan 22, 2024
Can someone please help me figure out how to open up pokemon crono b2 with VBA please? I have no clue how to get that type of file open. *lol* also Beta 1 was realy cool. :)

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Question guys, I'm stuck at the same part I was last time, after Lance catches Gyrados and your in house at night? There's asecond doorway now, but It wont let me through, and the main doorway doesnt work either

Talk to the bed then it'll ask you if you want
to sleep or not.

Select "yes", then volia!

A map script about a Blue Meteorite falling in Little Town should occur.

Play the rest of the Hack to see
what's goin' on.

PokemonTrainerDaslim

Soon To Be Pokemon Master
Years
Ok im gonna make this Short and Simple I Downloaded a Clean Ruby Rom Patched it with IPS.Tested it got a white Screen went on my VBA set it to 128.Tested again still got the White Screen any Help?

EDIT:Ok i manage to Fix it By Patching it to a Rom Called Pokemon Ruby 1.0 However....

30t1ljl.png

Last edited:

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
Ok im gonna make this Short and Simple I Downloaded a Clean Ruby Rom Patched it with IPS.Tested it got a white Screen went on my VBA set it to 128.Tested again still got the White Screen any Help?

EDIT:Ok i manage to Fix it By Patching it to a Rom Called Pokemon Ruby 1.0 However....

30t1ljl.png
use pokemon ruby AXVE.version 1.0

cspmoneymaker

Can anyone plzzzzzzz tell me where does this beta end ? I mean how long ?

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
p_poppo.gif
UPDATES!!
hi to everybody!
today I have a small news that I hope you like ^ ^
It deals with an ancient statue, hidden in the ROUTE 601, next to LITTLE TOWN.
During the trip, in the MIDAMOND, a lot of other statues can be found whose histories are all connected ones among them...
but, particularly this statue is the most important of everybody.
it represents the symbol of the peace, therefore, accordingly it will have to whether to do with the peace..

But does thing the "peace" with crono??
the answer is.... Everything!
During the carrying out of the history, the player will arrive to a moment in which it will have to understand the true meaning of the Peace, and to do will have to return to the origins of the time, to the origins of everything to be able to know the origin of the good and the evil.

I want to specify that I am very seriously taking the job to my hack..
I don't do him/it to occupy my leisure time..
I work to crono when I have desire of it, when I'm inspired..
this means that it will be a very different crono beforehand, that will be inspired very more to the reality, to my way of seeing the world.
Taking as example the tied up event to the symbol of the peace, I won't confine me to speak of the peace to vague way as you/he/she is usually done, but I will analyze it in all of his aspects...
the origin of the symbol, because it is done so, who has done it..
trying to give, for the most greater part of the times, an answer that corresponds to the reality, and when instead it won't be possible, I will leave space to the imagination..

For this event, I will tell a brief history of the symbol, through a group of Hippy (what me it considered "fanatical" of the peace), that will have also a way "strange" to speak, that a conception of the world will have founded on the peace and the love.

It will hardly find me possible, I will show you my last novelties..
for the time being..
I leave you an image of this new script!
I hope likes you!

291iydj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back