• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoenn RéBURST [M] [OOC + SU]

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
I was thinking about letting you guys choose the gender for your Pokemon, but I'll make sure to add the natures to the description anytime soon, and the genders too, if you want them to be random...

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Pikachu is a GUY ladies and gentlemen. :D And he's a rather Sassy fellow if you catch my meaning, which is why he is constantly snarking the whole way down. Pity Naren for when she finally figures out what he's saying.

...If that's all right.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
I think Phanpy is female and a very jolly one to say the least, a bit to jolly sometimes.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Toxic on my Torchic? >D O boy this is going to be fun...

Not sure what nature to assign the Torchic... for pokemon I tend to give them a personality and likely for the Torchic it will be a happy-go-lucky attitude with a side of curiously.

Last edited:
Years
Name: Geoff Bates
Appearance: Geoff has messy, light brown hair, and rounded glasses. He stands at an even 6 feet, and often dresses in a white shirt and khakis.

ProfElm.png

Personality: Geoff is generally a very calm and quiet person. He prefers to observe his surroundings, and listen to what others have to say, but he's not afraid to speak up for himself or for others. He is a very kind and loving person, but he can be prone to rages, especially when someone is doing something immoral, such as harming (whether physically, mentally, or emotionally) a Pokemon or person. He has an excellent memory, though this can be a bit of a downfall, as he remembers any and all embarrassing moments in his life, and he also remembers every time he has been wronged, so he can hold lifelong grudges. Geoff is a very bright young man, and he excelled in school, earning top grades and the praise of his teachers. He loves to read and to write, and also has great interest in painting and sketching. Geoff can be very charming when he wants to, using his knowledge, vocabulary, and kindness to win over allies and enemies alike--to this extent, Geoff is a natural orator, perfectly comfortable speaking in front of any audience, on any topic--though Geoff prefers to keep to himself.

History: Native to Slateport City in the Hoenn Region, Geoff was born to his dockworker father, and museum receptionist mother. He spent most of his time studying, writing, reading, creating art, and swimming. He loved to swim with wild Pokemon, and made many friends with the Tentacools, Wingulls, Pelippers, and Magikarps that can be found along the beach, and even swam with a few Wailmer. He also spent lots of time at the Oceanic Museum, where his mother worked, studying various aspects of the ocean, and even having a few conversations with Captain Stern. His life was very peaceful and fun. Geoff got to experience a wide variety of cultures and ethnicities, Slateport being a port city, bustling with ships from many places. He even got to go on a few small cruises, though only to nearby destinations, like Dewford Town. Geoff has seen very little of the world, and is eager to see it all.

Geoff was very excited when he received word from Professor Birch that he could get his own Pokemon, and go on a journey. He was growing somewhat bored with Slateport City and its residents, having spent 17 years there, with only a small handful of jobs. Geoff is more than ready for an adventure!

Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@ danaxe My apologies for keeping you waiting. Your SU certainly is a little bigger, and you also explained why your character joined Team Aqua. But you changed the place where your character ended up after being dragged by the sea (and by changed, I mean that you just changed Mosdeep for Petalburgh and Liza for Norman) for something less believable. As I said before, the most probable could have been that he ended up on a sandbank or a small cave/island, but it is impossible for someone to be dragged by the sea from one side of the region to the other, without dying, of course. So, like you said, yes, there's some way to go yet... Therefore, you're still pending

@ Baloth Well, I'm assuming you know what your SU lacks, but it's a good character idea, until you edit it like you said, you're pending as well.

Also, yes, Spheal has already been chosen, therefore, Slugma is the only available Pokemon AT THE TIME, sorry Baloth :(

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@ danaxe Well, I didn't understand that part, so, maybe you could explain it more to avoid confusion? You're saying the Pelipper saved him right? If so, who had the Pelipper? I don't think it could have been Norman, since he is a Normal-type user, and wild Pokemon just don't take strangers with them for no reason, except for maternal ones, like Chansey, or those who love to transport people, like Lapras..

EDIT: That seems better... I'll accept you now, but you gotta improve your grammar, k? :)
I'll add the moveset for Spheal in THIS post anytime soon :)

Last edited:

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
Years
Well, I must say thank you for accepting me.

EDIT: Well a healing move, rather strategetic.
he's a man with a modest nature=D

Last edited:

ytfeL

Glorious Strategist
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
It seems like you are full, Vato would you be open to accepting one more? (of course only it my SU is up to your standards that is :P )

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Hello, ytfeL, yes, the RP is currently full, buuuut, if you convince me with your SU, I can let you join, but the Pokemon you receive will remain a surprise until then :)

ytfeL

Glorious Strategist
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
Working on it now, I was trying to think of an appropriate starter, but if you are going to surprise me then thats one less thing I have to work on :P

Years
I'm editing my post right now. --Slugma is fine :D it shall be a SHE, and she shall be fairly modest.

Back