• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (OOC/SU)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Stingray: Adults are intended to seem extremely desperate, which they understandably are, not evil. They may come off as evil because we live in a much better world than the one in Pokemon Fallout. However, the adults in this RP are starving individuals that have probably gone most of their lives not seeing any way out of death at an early age either through murder, malnutrition, or disease. There are exceptions, but the problem is that before pokespirit wielders nice guys tended to wind up six feet under, leaving you know who to populate the world.

At the end of the day they want to put pokespirit wielders to work because that strength could potentially save/improve humanity, not for some diabolical plot against children. But yeah, if you noticed there's a normal human template that allows you to play an adult and there are no restrictions beyond the fact that you must understand that if it comes to combat there's virtually nothing you can do against a pokespirit wielder.

@TornZero: Very well then. Approval Get!

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Alright-y then! First post, take two. Lights, camera, action!

And I think a kindness-out-of-desperation adult would be refreshing when every other is pretty murderous. You know, one who just plain knows he can't win, so he tries to get on the kids' good sides.

tenthcompanion

Glass Cannon
Years
So. Allegra continues to make her escape from the confines of Eterna City. Is there anyone she could bump into? I know that Spider, Alessa, and Serena are currently in Eterna, right? Maybe Allegra could run into one of you?

Though she did just escape out of the cells and now Alessa/Serena are getting put into them. Bit of a predicament. Maybe there are cells on different floors of the same building?

Dawn

Years
@TornZero: That's the spirit! |D Also, there are definitely 'kind' adults out there. But you remember how I mentioned that even the kids shouldn't be saints right? It's because the world pushes people to do awful things. Keeping your health up with a vegetarian diet is extremely difficult when it's hard to get food at all, let alone the specific kinds you need for various nutrition for instance. Death is unfortunately a powerful motivator.

Regardless, you don't need to portray NPC adults as evil. That's completely unnecessary. One must just keep in mind that the majority (at least 90%) are /not/ saintly. There is the possibility of adult communities that are less morally depraved, as there were many of these in the past. However, the larger, corrupt communities tend to see them as dragging humanity down, resulting in war being highly probable. And the larger communities that don't hold back have always won those.

As of today, the underground is ironically the easiest place to find an adult of such a nature, as any other community would be secretive (including small groups/individuals within Eterna), whereas the underground does not judge.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
@PkmnTrainerYellow:

Actually my move list was there the whole time. It was stuck between the Personality part and the line that tells ya to give the RP example. Note pad spacing between lines on the thing between an actual Double Enter Space is hard to tell on the notepad program for some odd reason.

Anyways. I added the spaces between the spots where needed so if you go back and read it again you can better see where the power list is.

Dawn

Years
@Bassiroth: Aaah... I was looking for them in the wrong place. I always make sure everything is filled out before I check for quality. Very well then--approved.

@Everyone: I've just gotten my wisdom teeth removed. Unfortunately it's probably going to take me days to recover at the minimum, and while this means I've cleared my schedule for the next few days it also means that me getting on is going to be somewhat more difficult. Nevermind the fact that my laptop still has not been replaced, making it more difficult.

Regardless, if I can get on the computer, you can be sure I'll be dealing with anything here first and foremost. So it shouldn't cause any large problems.

Also, Lucy is officially going to be placed in Eterna City.

Hailey and Arcea are approaching the underground. Approach away, if you wish.

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@Stingray: Aaah... this hurts my feelings. You see, guns are very specifically banned in the rules, and have been since I first posted the roleplay. I was kinda trying to assume the best that everyone read those, as they're pretty important.

The Rules said:
• No guns whatsoever. Human weapons in general are to be considered very weak when used on pokespirit wielders with the exception of explosives which are still pretty dangerous to anything they hit.

I'm afraid that firepower is completely unacceptable. First and foremost guns don't exist in pokemon. Second of all that's a good thing because a powerful gun like that would completely defeat the point of anyone having pokespirits at all.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Oops sorry post Apocalypse I think mad max type thing and a massive war turned the world into a wasteland... Sorry about that I'm retarded I should have reread the rules before making a new character (read them once... but too many penguins to fit on my iceberg so forgot).

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
Nnnope. There was no nuke, no real super wars. Humanity just sorta collapsed primarily due to a sudden loss of the majority of the food supply and much of modern technology. So it's kinda different than most apocalypses. :P There were "wars" but they were small and not particularly interesting nor did they play a major part in eliminating humanity except morally. (They were between the "horde" and the humans that had morals. The "horde" has/had a tendency to look at people keeping their morals as holding humanity back. Hence murder happened.)

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Ya I remember that now... really need to re read stuff more... memory sucks these days... anyway back to our normal discussions not involving me making an idiot of myself.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
I'll stop making them now (I promise!). I think I've made enough.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
Mother of god. I just went to make my most recent post and my damaged laptop shut off on me at random. (I suspect the broken wiring of the start button connected in a fashion that caused it to be held down for five seconds.)

It was literally just before I pressed submit. Then I restarted and Chrome apparently saved my post. Yaay Chrome.

Also, I haven't gotten a chance to adequetly go over your SU yet Torn. I'll probably get to it before the day ends though.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
That was lucky Yellow. Just read through your post and I'll reply whenever I get a chance. Hopefully either sometime tonight or tomorrow.

Dawn

Years
@TornZero: Your SU looks great! There's only oooone small issue in the wording of a comment you made regarding Tim's moves while fused. They can cause "earthquakes" you say? Because that's a natural disaster that can level a city. Did you mean to say shockwaves, kinda like what the actual move earthquake produces? Because that would make much more sense.

@Dragonkat: Sounds like a plan~ Nothing's stopping you from happening to encounter her. Otherwise I might suggest you, me, and Lincoln figure out how this is going to work.

Back