• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2015
Ash493, I meant to ask at what date will Beta 3.5 be completed? I didn't see a date or a timeframe, and I just downloaded the hack so I have no idea how long it usually takes for each new version to come out

AshKetchumisnumber1

Pokémon Master
Years
Ash493, I meant to ask at what date will Beta 3.5 be completed? I didn't see a date or a timeframe, and I just downloaded the hack so I have no idea how long it usually takes for each new version to come out
lets see... metapod has about 8 out of the 17 episodes in beta 3.5 completed.. so there probably will be a new beta released after he finishes the other 7 episodes n he works on this hack anywhere from every other day to every other 5 days at a time.. so he'll probably release a new hack in maybe a few weeks possibly sooner.. hope this answers your question..

pokemonmaster42
Ash Ketchum
gotta catch 'em all

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
AshGray Strategy Guide

Metapod this is a sample of how i would do the strategy guide atm i have 5 episodes finished and wasn't going to make more until you ok'd it..........

please let me know what you think.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
AshGray Strategy Guide

Here is the rest of what i got...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2012
Is it possible to play this on gpSphone? If so, can someone explain how please. It would be extremely helpful

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Metapod this is a sample of how i would do the strategy guide atm i have 5 episodes finished and wasn't going to make more until you ok'd it..........

please let me know what you think.

Wow, yeah, it looks really nice, I approve. I agree with Ash493 that yellow text on blue background might be hard to read, though.

Edit: Some notes ...

You don't necessarily have to run away from Spearow. Pikachu has a low percentage chance of attacking each time, so it's possible to knock it out.

The Poké Marts are dynamic, so the items available change depending on how many badges you have, so after you beat Brock, different items become available in the Poké Mart.

The Rain doesn't really make Thunder Shock more likely to hit. I don't think there are any mechanics that actually makes the Rain a benefit in the battle with Brock.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
ill see what i can do

ill see what i can do i really wanted feedback cuz i just through it together as i finish them i can send them to you for feedback to change something if needed

any suggestions for the text color?

i have fixed some things and will get started on the next episodes all i need is a good color to go with the blue...

i will post 5 episodes at a time and ill try to be fast....

Last edited:

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
ill see what i can do i really wanted feedback cuz i just through it together as i finish them i can send them to you for feedback to change something if needed

any suggestions for the text color?

i have fixed some things and will get started on the next episodes all i need is a good color to go with the blue...

i will post 5 episodes at a time and ill try to be fast....

Maybe a dark gray or a black would work. Something dark, since the blue is so light. What program are you using to make them? Feel free to send them to me, and I wouldn't worry about how fast you do it - quality over quantity.

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
Metapod23.
How about you put a brigde, in the city wich you wake up snorlax, in the next update?!
I think it will be more realistc :]

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Maybe a dark gray or a black would work. Something dark, since the blue is so light. What program are you using to make them? Feel free to send them to me, and I wouldn't worry about how fast you do it - quality over quantity.
i am using Microsoft word 2007 to make them.when i finish i hope to make it a .pdf file tho how can i send them???

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2015
Hi, so I have another question! I've searched the thread and it seems to have been asked multiple times, but I can't find an answer. For some reason, the Misty Mermaid event will not activate for me, no matter how many times I click on the phone outside the cave or walk in and out of the cave. Is it possible for this glitch to be fixed? I have done all of the events up until this point besides the Butterfree release one, because I forgot to trade back for my Butterfree on the ship

Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2012
Just superb. This hack inspired my friend to make one about the kids from our hometown lol. But i did the Mewtwo event (which was PHENOMENAL btw, and i cant wait to see the Pokemon 2000 event.) wayyyyyy to early and now i don't have a raft to go back and i can't complete the events oak assigns after the pokemon league. I don't know if thats the end of the game so far or what but yea.

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2012
Hey guys, new to the game and the community. I'm currently stuck in Cerulean City, I'm trying to battle the Sensational Sisters, but it's not happening. Their Seel isn't coming out and giving me the badge in order for me to battle Misty. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2013
how do I go to the Valencia Island ? please help me
I have completed event pallet party panic ..

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Just superb. This hack inspired my friend to make one about the kids from our hometown lol. But i did the Mewtwo event (which was PHENOMENAL btw, and i cant wait to see the Pokemon 2000 event.) wayyyyyy to early and now i don't have a raft to go back and i can't complete the events oak assigns after the pokemon league. I don't know if thats the end of the game so far or what but yea.
It is not end of the beta.

how do I go to the Valencia Island ? please help me
I have completed event pallet party panic ..
You cannot.
PPP is an end of beta.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2012
Not sure if this was pointed out but it seems you can do the "attack of the prehistory pokemon" more then once (at least twice). Meaning you can get more togepis and probably aerodactyls.

I'm not sure if this will cause misty to come and take togepi a second time, but so far im guessing this was made for people who wanted to have a togepi?

AshKetchumisnumber1

Pokémon Master
Years
Not sure if this was pointed out but it seems you can do the "attack of the prehistory pokemon" more then once (at least twice). Meaning you can get more togepis and probably aerodactyls.

I'm not sure if this will cause misty to come and take togepi a second time, but so far im guessing this was made for people who wanted to have a togepi?
yes u can.. i did but i didnt feel like havin a extra togepi egg

Back