• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype gave off a relieving sigh... Thyme would sure be alot of trouble if she kept acting like this... but Snype hoped to somehow manage it. As long as he was there to stop her if she got into a tantrum. Snype closed his eyes as Thyme relaxed on his shoulder... Snype never really recalled any moments where he had gotten extremely angry... but now Snype had feared the day where he would Snap like that. He didn't expect it to come anytime soon though. He was naturally very calm and easy going. A trait he was proud of.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

Duster finally began to calm down. Bri grabbed the water Skye had given him with a grateful nod at Skye. He helped her drink soem and poured a little on the wash cloth before wiping her face. She looked up at his face.

"Feeling a little better?" Bri asked quietly. She nodded a little.

"Now, why don't you tell me what happened," Bri said gently, beginning to gently clean her off and message her bruises. She looked nervous about something.

"Umm... I, err... I fell down some stairs," Duster said quietly. Bri doubted she was telling the truth. What had happened? Who was she lying for and why? He said nothing and continued trying to get her to feel better.

Thyme

Thyme stood there and pondered what was going on up on top of the deck. Any minute now, Duster would be telling Brian and the others what had happened. She was worried again. After all, Duster was beat up pretty badly. Thyme didn't know what would happen next.

"Snype... Do you know what's going to happen now? I'm not sure anymore... I messed Duster up pretty bad. What can I do now? How can I fix this mess?" Thyme asked. She was one that prided herself on being smart, and yet she couldn't think of a good way out of this mess. Still, she knew enough to know she needed help. And she couldn't think of anyone else she trusted enough to ask.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Skye nodded politely at him, trying to keep Ellie still. She looked bothered by something but was pursing her lips in silence. THe feline glowered. Rama whacked her with a paw and she settled, still looking upset. The Zorua huffed and lay down, watching Duster coolly. Ciel observed all of this before carefully releasing Kinko to brush her fur. The Vulpix actually sat quiet as he worked on her tails first. Bouncing around would not help him.

Rei's Pokeball shook on SKye's belt and he tapped it lightly to quiet her. THankfully Pala was still unconscious.

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2011
Seigmund

A lone Pawniard caught wind of something afoul on the ship, his right eye shifted through the crowd before he made his way towards a section of the deck, hopping up to get a better vantage at a certain battle that had took place. Pokemon without any Trainers battling? They couldn't have been wild, although stowaways weren't uncommon either. He had watched the battle between said Snivy and Mincinno take place, observing their moves and possibly motives for for the battle. It was a vicous one, he remarked silently to himself, sensing their own rage getting the better of them combatants. He was surprised to see the Sableye try and break up the fight, Seigmund didn't know whether to appreciate the Dark/Ghost hybrid's concern for his "friends". A battle was a battle, and between two destined souls it was not meant to be tampered with. Well, now that the battle was over, he decided to follow the injured Mincinno, apparently named Duster. He wouldn't reveal himself to her yet, he didn't want to help, even after observing her fall down said steps. Before long, he would observe her return to her Trainer, he'd observe the said few gathered around from some vantage point, perhaps out of line of sight, his single good eye unblinking and glued on them. His intentions? He may have just been a Pawniard, but he was more skilled and tactful than his teammates, gathering info about opponents before said battles ensue. His first impression was they were nice people, but got the feeling they were in a rank all in their own. He was sure someone would see him eventually while he was watching people, if he was spotted, he might attempt to introduce himself, or he could be anti-social and just walk off.

Cory

Meanwhile, said Pawniard's trainer was at the messhall... or was it food court. He got a little bit of everything, Gale and Zangya managing to get something in their bellies. Well... Cory was wondering where Saigmund was, he knew he liked to wander off sometimes, yet he'd prolly have to save some food for him later. As for now, he just munched absently on some food, and helping Gale by breaking smaller peices so she wont choke. Zangya on the other hand was going to town, shoveling her food into her mouth and going OMNOMNOMS rather rudely. She must have been more hungry than he thought.

Megaman765

Years
"Well... a good start would be to appologize the next chance you get. You know Duster is a jokester alot of the time and I can tell shes usually not serious most of the time. Though I didn't know if she was serious or not myself... though she told me that she didn't plan on telling Bri... but... if we run into Duster again, I say you should access the situation slowly and calmly. Just chat you know?" Snype said to her, rubbing her arm lightly to comfort her a little more.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie's Post

Valorie was mildly surprised to see Selene breaking off from Vince, and mildly pleased but confused when she did a circle to come back to meet Valorie head on. She just sort of tried to get Charizard to stop and--suddenly things went /wrong/. See, Charizard couldn't do this thing called floating very easily. Because of the way she flew staying still in the air was virtually impossible. Suddenly they were fighting to stay in the air. Valorie felt Charizard's flying get very, very bumpy as she continued to struggle to stay at Selene'e elevation. It was sapping her energy and not even working all that well. These problems were mainly due to the rather slow flapping speed of Charizard's wings compared to some pokemon.

"Selene--!"

Valorie grabbed Dragonair's pokeball and grimaced. Switching the pokemon she was riding in mid air seemed kind of dangerous. Yet... She sent out Dragonair below her and Dragonair promptly looked p with concern as she allowed herself to fall off Charizard. Luckily Dragonair was not going to let her just fall. No sir. Valorie returned Charizard as Dragonair began to float back up. She could now maintain a steady floating at Selene's level.

...And yet as she rose to face Selene she found that she did not know what to say. She saw that look Selene as giving her, and yet she had kind of already suspected something was wrong. Her mouth just sort of hung open a bit as she tried to find the words to express herself. All that angst fueled anger that had gotten her to give chase wasn't helping her actually talk. Here came miss shy and afraid. She just sort of tried to force herself to speak, and yet that failed with the words simply not coming out of her mouth. This whole concept of dealing with an angry Selene wasn't something she had exactly been prepared for despite having suspected it.

"Selene, I'm-...Please tell me what's wrong..."

At first, she had almost been about to say she was sorry. Yet, she didn't even know what she was sorry for! Sorry for making Selene upset pretty much covered it though. Regardless, instead of trying that approach she abruptly switched tactics, leaving herself vulnerable to a verbal lash out. Her tone suddenly seemed to be kind of pleading, and in no way hid how confused and concerned she was. Right now she just /really/ want to settle things.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
Brian

Brian continued messaging Duster gently and she shook her head. Bouncy woke up and saw Duster laying in Bri's lap, still crying a tiny bit. Bouncy rolled over to them and looked at Duster.

"Duster... Sad? Why sad Duster? Buff! Want play! Not sad!" Bouncy said suddenly. She leapt up next to her and began tugging on her tail, trying to get her attention.

"Bouncy, quit it! That hurts!" Duster said, not moving. Bri scooped Bouncy up with one hand. She looked happily at him, then lost interest, focusing on something else. She dropped to the ground and began rolling out into the crowd.

"Bouncy!" Bri said, she turned around and looked at him.

"Want play him!" Bouncy said. She turned and began heading toward what she saw that interested her. And Bri wasn't able to run after her. He pulled Drizzle's pokeball off his belt and tossed it, releasing the Buizel.

"Hey Bri, what's going on... Duster! What happened to you?! Are you ok?!" Drizzle said, when he saw the injured and frightened Minccino.

"I... I fell down some stairs and got hurt," Duster said. Drizzle did not look impressed. He looked at her oddly.

"Hm... Yeah, sure you did," Drizzle said.

"I did too!" Duster said when she heard his tone.

"Drizzle, I called you out because Bouncy's gone and gotten curious about something, could you go make sure she doesn't get in trouble?" Bri said quietly, wanting to keep him from making Duster even more stressed. In a little while he'd probably get the truth out of her. Drizzle nodded thoughtfully.

"I hate when they reach that stage. Little trouble makers!" Drizzle said with a broad grin. He took off after her.

Bouncy

Bouncy rolled along happily. She had seen a shiny metal man that she wanted to say hi to and play with. She finally reached him and rolled to a stop in front of him.

"Hi! Bouncy! Want play?" Bouncy said happily, not even noticing the messed up eye or the general displeasure he seemed to radiate. She just saw someone that looked alone. And she wanted to help fix that.

Thyme

"Yeah. I know. I will say sorry. I hope she accepts it. I don't want things to be bad between us," Thyme said slowly. She shook her head and smiled. She was very sad about what she had done. She hoped Duster would forgive her. She didn't know what to do. She wanted to go rush after her, but that would be the wrong move. Instead, she lay her head against Snype, though her mind was still on what had just transpired. She'd never be able to forgive herself. So she hoped Duster would forgive her... Though she doubted she would anytime soon, if ever.

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Rama huffed quietly. "I've never heard such a bad liar before," he hissed to Ellie, who shrugged it off. She was calmer now but still ticked. She kept quiet, focusing on Jolt's casual, easy-going sniffing and pacing around. He wasn't acting angry but that didn't mean much.Though his eyes said he was okay. Naturally, in Ellie's opinion. Jolt was well known for being polite but that didn't mean he was always your friend. He took care of his own. Everyone else was secondary.

Ciel closed his eyes and let go of Kinko, who went to look out at the water. He sat there, quietly evening each breath and heartbeat. He was starting to feel scared, uncomfortable, the effect of being around so many people. It was a bit overstimulating. He mumbled a quiet poem to himself, the once his mother had used to soothe him as a child.

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2011
Seigmund

Interesting... he looked at the strange bouncing pokemon, though he was not familiar with the word play, he would try to amuze the little one. He'd simply nod to the question, wondering what kind of game the little one had in mind. Little one as in young, of course, he saw that in its speech. He would not speak as of yet. He admired its innocence, not yet scared of anything, and hoped nothing would take advantage of the young one's trustworthyness.

Megaman765

Years
Snype smiled. "Well thats good to hear... hope she takes the apology well..." Snype said quietly. Snype was wondering what Mark was doing currently... he was probably busy on the deck or something. Maybe hanging out with Valorie or something along those lines... Sheesh already alot going on and the day has barely begun...

Snype Nuzzle Thyme again. "hehe, aw don't worry. A fight is a fight. They happen when ya least expect it! If ya word it right, then she's bound to accept your apology..." Snype said.

Nideous

Years
Brian

Brian didn't catch what Ellie and Rama were muttering about. But Duster did. Her large ears twitched and she turned her head to look at them.

"But I'm not lying! I really did fall down the stairs! Those stairs!" she said, not sure what to do. No matter what happened, she couldn't let anybody find out. No one could know. Not now, not ever. She could imagine what Thyme would do if she got in trouble because of her.

"Shh... It's ok," Bri said soothingly, his face calm, but his mind working fast. He was trying to figure out what had happened. Though, he couldn't figure out why she would lie to him. Who was she protecting?

Drizzle

Drizzle finally caught up to Bouncy while she was talking to a Pawniard with a messed up eye.

"You play?" Bouncy asked as Drizzle ran up. He grinned and walked over to Bouncy.

"Hey little one! You shouldn't run off like that! Bri got worried," Drizzle said, rubbing the top of her head with his paw. She looked up at him and smiled widely.

"Drizzle! Bri no play! Want play now!" Bouncy said. Boy, she was pushy! Drizzle smirked at her. He wasn't really in the mood to play right now, But he had to look after her.

"We can play in a little bit. Heh, I'm Drizzle there buddy! And this little tyke is Bouncy. I hope she didn't bug ya too much! And you are?" Drizzle said. He lifted the youngster and set her on his head, holding her in place with one paw. She laughed happily. Drizzle grinned at the Pawniard.

Thyme

Thyme nodded and nuzzled Snype, happy that he was with her. Still, it puzzled her why he was here. Most of the people she'd ever met in her life would have run terrified of her the way she had beat up on Duster. So, why was he still here? She didn't understand it, but she was glad of it.

"I hope so... I hurt her really badly. And I scared her even worse... I can't get her face out of my head Snype! I feel so horrible!" Thyme said quietly.She rubbed her head against Snype's and tried to think of something other than the terrified expression on Duster's face.

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2011
Seigmund

The Pawniard looked with his only good eye at the newcomer, his face was calm but inside he was on guard momentarily. He just looked at the two for a while, before actually speaking, "I am Seigmund..." he says rather monotonously, as if he was devoid of too much emotion, and leaves it at that. His left eye, didn't hold any life in it, or anything else for that matter.

Megaman765

Years
Snype rubbed his head against Thymes and responded. "Well... if it helps... you could try thinking about me? Or somebody else's face... Maybe that'll cancel out those thoughts... you know? Try to think some more positive thoughts... thats what I do. Just look at the positives in life and move on... I guess sometimes its not as easy as I think it is..." Snype said. He traced his finger along Thyme's cheek and continued resting his head next to Thyme's... well... they seemed to be returning various signs of affection but it seemed to be cheering Thyme up at least...

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
(OOC: "Snype rubbed her head against Thymes and responded" You know I'm never gonna let you live this one down. :P)

Drizzle

Drizzle frowned a tad bit at the introduction he recieved. Could this guy at least pretend he was a tad bit interested? Feh, oh well. Just make sure to keep Thyme away from him. She'd get all kinds of disgruntled by him.

"Um... Ok! Catch ya later!" Drizzle said. He began to walk away with Bouncy still on his head. She was happily making noises like she was flying... Or something like that. He wasn't entirely sure. But, he wanted to get back to Bri and find out who hurt Duster. She was his friend, and he was not going to tolerate someone going around hitting his friends.

Thyme

Thyme laughed a little when Shype said to think about herhim. But, that did help a little bit. She gazed up into those haunting diamond eyes. Yes, she must have been quite a scene, standing here getting lost in the eyes that wereglowing brightly, bleeding all over him. Or was she? Well, it didn't matter. She cared about him. And he seemed to care about her. She felt so happy to be around him, now more than ever. It was a good thing Brian and Mark for friends. Huh, that had to be the first time she'd ever just recalled a human's name, other than her own of course.

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2011
Seigmund watched as they went on their way, standing like a statue as they left before he turned to go on his own way. He somehow manages to find his way back to his Trainer, he hops on the table, before Cory pushes a tray off food towards him.

"Welcome back Seig, have a nice walk?" Cory said with a concerned tone.

Seigmund just nodded, taking the some of the food and retreating to his Duskball that his trainer just bought with him. He wasn't too keen on removing his helmet to eat in public. Cory would pat Gale absently, both her and Zangya were curled up with each other peacefully with full bellies.

Megaman765

Years
(ooc: This is what I get for not being 100% focused :p)

Snype smiled down at Thyme as she gazed into his eyes. He rubbed his glowing eyes a little. Thankfully since they were only gems, touching his eyes didn't seem to hurt at all really... even though he did see through them... He turned slightly red for a moment.

"Hehe... so uh... feeling better at all? You don't seem to be bleeding too baddly anymore..." Snype said, noticing he had a bit of blood on his leg but it didn't seem to be all that bad anymore... to him at least.

Nideous

Years
(OOC: You know what a stickler for details I am. :P And that was pretty funny, you saying Snype was a girl.)

Thyme

Thyme pulled herself away from those lovely diamond eyes when she realised Snype had asked her a question. She blinked twice and looked down at herself.

"Yeah... I'm feeling a bit better. Thanks... Thanks for staying here with me. It means more than you know," Thyme said honestly. It was almost more than she could bear. The fact that he wanted to stay here with her, even after the horrible things she had done. She hugged him closely, then let go and walked toward Mark's room on the boat. She was a little tired. She just wanted to curl up in a cool, dark place and sleep for a long time. She stopped, deep in thought. She concluded that she hadn't been enjoying hurting Duster, more like she had liked the power it gave her. Just like why she loved putting people under Attract or pushing them around with her sharp words. It was that feeling of being in control. Well, there were better ways of being in control of everything than hurting her friend that had done nothing wrong. When she thought of it like that, it made her feel a tad bit better about herself.

Brian

Bri pondered Duster's pronouncement. It was clear she was lying, at least to him it was. He decided to just come out and ask.

"Duster... You are worse at lying than I am... Who hurt you like this? It's ok to tell me. I want to know. Who did this to you?" Bri said quietly. Drizzle and Bouncy returned and she leapt off of Drizzle's head where she had been sitting and yelled something about playing with a metal man. Bri had no idea what that meant. He wasn't quite sure he wanted to know. Duster frowned up at him and began shaking.

"No... No one did this! I told you, I... I fell down some stairs! Really!" Duster said. Bri opened his mouth to speak, but she cut him off by hitting her pokeball and returning herself. Man, she was terrified of someone. Who? Why? It's not like they could get her now, she was with all of her friends. Bri was left sitting there with a dumbfounded look on his face.

"Wh-what?" he managed to say at last, his voice cracking slightly.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
"Yuh-hou skuh-scared her," Skye supplied gently as Ellie climbed to his head and sniffed the air. Rama took her place in his lap, Pala having been put back in Skye's bag, snoozing. "Sheh-she wuh-was juh-just hurt bah-bah-badly. SHeh-he duh-doesn't wuh-want to ah-ah-ah-" He looked uncomfortable, gasping for the word that just stuck in his throat.

"She doesn't want to admit what really happened because she's afraid it will happen again," Ciel said, realizing what Skye was trying to say. Skye managed a grateful smile and went quiet. "YOu might want to leave her alone for a while. She's hurt, afraid, and tired, from what I saw."

Sayumi

Pokemon Maniac
Years
August must have fallen asleep, because she woke up to her Liepard sitting in her lap staring at her. August blinks and smiles sheepishly, gently pushing her off, before standing up and stretching. Ruka remains silent, coiling her tail around August's leg, yawning. She must have taken a cat-nap. August giggles silently, rubbing her eye as she looks around.

There were a few students on the deck of the ship still- talking, soaking in sunlight. With another yawn, August begins to walk through the students, smiling shyly at them as she passes by, Ruka right beside her. August opens up her notebook, quickly writing in elegant cursive as she walks. She then shows the page to Liepard.

'Are you hungry at all? Because I could go for something to eat.'

Ruka quickly reads it, before smiling and nodding. August returns her smile and turns left, walking down some stairs. She passed some more students as she walked, and some of them were with their Pokemon. After walking past them, she opens up a door to the mess hall, where people and Pokemon alike were dining happily. Ruka sniffs the air and begins to purr, rubbing against August's legs. Augsut just nods and walks over to a table with every kind of fruit imaginable. August smiles as she grabs an apple and a pear, turning around to look for a place to sit.

She found a small empty table off to the side, and Ruka walked straight for it, jumping up elegantly onto the tabletop, waiting for August. August smiles as she walks over and sits down, rolling the pear over to Ruka. It was weird, Ruka was extremely picky about what she ate, but she favored pears over anything else. August smiles again and bites into her apple, looking around.

Megaman765

Years
Snype smiled and followed Thyme back to the room. Along the way though he heard a bit of commotion outside on the deck... was that Mark? About to battle? Snype chuckled. There was no way he was going to let Mark get into a battle without him. Especially with all of his new tricks that he had in mind... He figured he would have to get himself involved before things got bad on his end. He continued to follow Thyme back to the room.

"Hehe. I might have to help Mark out there. Let's get back to the room first though. I'll go help him out later." Snype said.

Back