• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokémon Sparkling Yellow

What region should I add after Kanto?

• Johto

Votes: 182 43.8%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 58 13.9%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 47 11.3%
  • Orre

Votes: 129 31.0%

• Total voters

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Alright guys. There is a new hero and EVERYTHING!

Here is two screenshots displaying the work I have done so far.

capture026.bmp.png
capture027.bmp.png

Route

Slowpoke
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015
@|Maximus| The Hero changed a lot. :l But I like the new tiles.

@gamey353
No, you don't.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
I remember seeing a followme script on the RMXP forums several months ago that was designed to be used as a Pikachu script.

I'll try to find it for you.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
from the looks of it, you just made this change today or yesterday afternoon/evening...

Yes, that's exactly what I did. -__-

So... does this make three graphical overhauls... or four? I've lost count.

I am still working on all the changes that I said I would make.

I remember seeing a followme script on the RMXP forums several months ago that was designed to be used as a Pikachu script.

I'll try to find it for you.

Thanks, is it compatible with Pokemon Essentials? If not, then I already have the dependent event scripts.

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
I though so cause of the Day/night effect.but its still awesome.Cant wait to see the final results of the game.For now i will play the old demo.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
ehi,now i'm really mad!why only the english hack isgood?!?!?!?!?italian's hack is a disaster!good work!

I...have NO idea what the heck you just said.

From what I understood, this isn't a hack. It is a game being made in rpg maker xp.

Route

Slowpoke
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015
ehi,now i'm really mad!why only the english hack isgood?!?!?!?!?italian's hack is a disaster!good work!

Would you quit spamming the Game Development section, with your little "Hack Posts"?

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
I like the style the new trainer is in but I did like the look of the old hero could you make a sprite like that one that looks like the old one

I herd u liek mudkarps?
Years
lawl, i walked out the side door of oaks lab and got stuck in the roof...

Spoiler:

love the tiles though

Mistress Rose

Rarara Shishboomba!
Years
a lot of yellow hacks r in the processof being made but a lot of them die in the process(quit), hope yours strives until you reach the finish line! =)

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
wow looks good but will pikachu follow you like in the original pokemon yellow

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
lawl, i walked out the side door of oaks lab and got stuck in the roof...

Spoiler:

love the tiles though

Yeah, I fixed that. Don't pay attention to the glitches in the demo, they are almost fixed.

a lot of yellow hacks r in the processof being made but a lot of them die in the process(quit), hope yours strives until you reach the finish line! =)

Um, thanks? This isn't a hack though.

wow looks good but will pikachu follow you like in the original pokemon yellow

Yes, as I have stated before, it will follow you, in cerulean city. There will be some sort of event there. ;) don't worry, it's obvious, not a hidden event.

Eh, double post. :\

Well, I have been designing buildings and so far, I made the Pallet Town lab, and the Pallet Town buildings.

Personally, I think they aren't the best, but I can't seem to figure out what's wrong with them.

Well, for starters, I know that the Pallet Town building is too small.

I am slowly getting better at tile building. Thanks to Dew's Tutorial

SY_Buildingdisplays.png

Last edited:

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
They look like playhouses...like the episode from Season 1 with Sabrina trapping the gang in that small playhouse

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Hmm,I like the lab especially. But it looks to me like the lab and pallet houses are in a different view sort of. Like the houses are standing straight up but the lab is at a slant kinda.? Its hard to eplain,but thats just what it looks like to me. Well good luck with this game! I played the beta up to brock and looking forward to a nex one with those darn bugs squashed.

blendaz

Yo, Champ in the making!
Years
Yo pplz. Haven't been around for some time xD

Anyway I see some nice new updates (those fr/lg sprites and tiles are finally gone O_O YAY!). Keep it up and I wish you the best of luck!

Back