• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2014
A little task...
Are u goin to translate this rom anytimes to English.... i have seen some betas but they are full of bugs--- now i played one and hiker dont wanna give me rock smash... so i goin to try brazil final version...
Thx for answer...

Years
To be honest if I were to translate it I'd just decapitalize names, change badge names, change names of important characters like Gym Leaders to be meaningful, and change location names so they make more since, since Yellow Town has blue and green roofs.

gokuno

i am GOKUNO, son of...
Years
this is prince should do wot ever he wants to do to it, hes making it more exciting and funny.

my only want is that u make it very very difficult, i hate going through the game easily killing every1 cos i train so much, its boring.

marcc5m

what
Years
Good. I like to have power and reputation on my side!

Anyways, here's the updated list of the names, their relationships and surnames:

Zheri Leaders:

#1 Leader: Bug: (Ariadna Tsukushi) -Older sister of Bugsy Tsukushi
#2 Leader: Grass (Floria Bush) -Maternal cousin of Gardenia Natane
#3 Leader: Water (Trentan Mikuri) -Younger brother of Wallace and Lochen Mikuri
#4 Leader: Ghost (Auric Matsuba) -Younger brother of Morty Matsuba
#5 Leader: Ground (Atlur Kikuno) -Grandson of Bertha Kikuno; older brother of Terreno Kikuno
#6 Leader: Electric (Voltige Tessen) -Grandson of Wattson Tessen
#7 Leader: Ice (Aisey Suzuna) -Older sister of Candice Suzuna
#8 Leader: Dragon (Wesley Amaral) -Maternal cousin of Lance, Bipeda and Clair Wataru;
Has a girlfriend named Bruna Borges (Lives in Wesley's house)

Zheri Elite Four:

#1 Elite Four: Ground (Terreno Kikuno) -Younger brother of Atlur Kikuno; grandson of Bertha Kikuno
#2 Elite Four: Water (Lochen Mikuri) -Older brother of Trentan Mikuri, younger brother of Wallace Mikuri
#3 Elite Four: Dark (Foula Karin) -Older sister of Karen Karin
#4 Elite Four: Steel (Metella Mikan) -Older sister of Jasmine and Estelle Mikan
#5 Champion: Kahori Abukara -Has a crush on Jas Matthews (Prof. Jasmine) Updated name: Prof. Jas Matthews

Lauren Leaders:

#1 Leader: Rock (Rocha Hyouta) -Younger sister of Roark Hyouta; daughter of Byron Hyouta
#2 Leader: Flying (Cirocco Nagi) -Younger sister of Winona and Avicana Nagi
#3 Leader: Fighting (Marshana Shijima) -Daughter of Chuck Shijima
#4 Leader: Fire (Cole Moore) -Younger brother of Flannery Moore; grandson of Blitz Moore
#5 Leader: Normal (Reginald Haruka) -Son of Norman Haruka; older brother of May, Max and Malcalm Haruka
#6 Leader: Poison (Quill Kyo) -Son of Koga Kyo; Older brother of Janine and Belladonna Kyo
#7 Leader: Psychic (Mentalland Fu) -Son of Jin Fu; Older brother of Tate and Liza Fu
#8 Leader: Steel (Estelle Mikan) -Younger sister of Metella Mikan; older sister of Jasmine Mikan

Lauren Elite Four:

#1 Elite Four: Poison (Belladonna Kyo) -Daughter of Koga Kyo; Younger sister of Janine and Quill Kyo
#2 Elite Four: Normal (Malcalm Haruka) -Son of Norman Haruka; younger brother of Reginald Haruka; Older brother of May and Max Haruka
#3 Elite Four: Flying (Avicana Nagi) -Older sister of Winona and Cirocco Nagi
#4 Elite Four: Dragon (Bipeda Wataru) -Maternal cousin of Wesley; Younger sister of Lance Wataru; Paternal cousin of Clair Wataru
#5 Champion: Victorrie Tremblay - Has a crush on Bipeda Wataru and tries his best to teach her to be the best

Steam Admins:

-Sheyla Gomes
-Shirl Anderson

Steam Leaders:

-Vatten Vodi and Mitsis Zemya (Surnames in Bulgarian; means water and land respectively); Relationship: Maternal and Paternal cousins
-Katyne Cardoso
-Zeal Sanchez (Persie)
-Kratos Ferreira

Steam King:

Zero Nula (Surname in Bulgarian; also means zero)

According to the above data, it seems that most people in Light Platinum are Japanese;
while Team Steam have Bulgarians, Americans and Brazillians as members.

Rivals:

-Red Nelson
-Solana Kazuki-Hinata; Wife of Lunick Kazuki
-Lunick Kazuki; Husband of Solana
-Xenza Allen
-Xenzo Wright
- Ethan Hibiki
- Lucas Koki
- Silver Griffin

World Champion:

Ash Ketchum
Description:

-Has a total of 3 wives:

-Misty Ketchum-Kasumi
-May Ketchum-Haruka
-Dawn Ketchum-Hikari

1 new girlfriend - Iris

-World Champion in PKMN

-Has a lot of children in his estate, all having "Ketchum" as their surname.

Badge Names:

Zheri's Badges:

1. Bee Badge
2. Growth Badge
3. Sail Badge
4. Dusk Badge
5. Fossil Badge
6. Power Badge
7. Winter Badge
8. Meteor Badge

For Lauren's badges:
1. Cave Badge
2. Strato Badge
3. Macho Badge
4. Erupt Badge
5. Blank Badge
6. Ninja Badge
7. Brain Badge
8. Plate Badge

...Why does Ash have three wives and a girlfriend?

Years
Ash was never in a relationship with them in the first place, so he shouldn't be married or have a girlfriend in the first place. Pokemon is about competing along side a rival, battling a villanous team, catching Pokemon, and getting badges to defeat the Elite Four and become Champion, not relationships you know. It actually makes Light Platinum less fun as if it were done by someone else. It makes it even worse when you make up something about surnames being that person's Japanese name, and establishing something never established as official, making the quality in this ROM Hack bad. Sorry but this isn't a translation, just a crappy edit.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
I Have A Suggestion If This Is okay..

Why Dont You Give Misty To Ash
Then Add The Protagonist of Ruby,Sapphire,Emerald And Give Him May
Then Give Dawn To Lucas
Then Lastly Give Iris to Ethan

Instead of Ash Taking All The Girls And Giving them Children Coz Not All The People That Are Dating Didnt End Of marriage..

Why Dont You Merge the pokecenter and pokemart just like black and white..

And Add Professor Elm in This Game to Give Jhoto Starter,Rowan Gives The Sinnoh Starter then professor Oak Gives the kanto Starter Professor,Birch For Hoenn Starter,Juniper For Black And White Starter

Change The Starter To Be Unique from The Other Previous game Maybe The Selection Of Dragon,Dark,Steel..

Then Add Son,Daughter Maybe Twins Of Lance The Dragon Master to Be A new Rival..

As for bike i didnt know that the plasma suit is the bike for this game thanks for telling me..=D..
I Hope The English Version Will be New but Not Change..Just Like Nintendo DoesThe Remake Of Pokemon Gold And Silver to Heart GOld ANd Soul Silver..=DSorry for my poor English..

To be honest dude, now you're making this too complicated.

A little task...
Are u goin to translate this rom anytimes to English.... i have seen some betas but they are full of bugs--- now i played one and hiker dont wanna give me rock smash... so i goin to try brazil final version...
Thx for answer...

Yep - Ash's still workin' on this.

To be honest if I were to translate it I'd just decapitalize names, change badge names, change names of important characters like Gym Leaders to be meaningful, and change location names so they make more since, since Yellow Town has blue and green roofs.

Yep - Verdart Town instead of Yellow Town. I get it, I get it.

this is prince should do wot ever he wants to do to it, hes making it more exciting and funny.

my only want is that u make it very very difficult, i hate going through the game easily killing every1 cos i train so much, its boring.

Well, yeah... But now, I gotta tell Wesley that I'm making all these changes.
If he agrees, nobody will be able to stop me! HAHAHAHA!

...Why does Ash have three wives and a girlfriend?

Have watched the anime? I'm pretty much of a romantic person so I think that he should stick with his travelling girls.

In Chinese, we say, 「日久生情, 自然變性。」
Translation: Our hearts will express some feelings (In this case, love) if we stay attached with a person of opposite sex within a period of time.

Well, Ash has stayed with Misty for at 3 seasons (Kanto, Orange Islands and Johto), they're bound to have some kind of "feeling" (Little bit of romance, and love?), right?

For May and Dawn, they've stayed with Ash for quite a long time. They ought to have some "feeling" for Ash...

its because ash became a muslim pimp, he can have 10 wifes if he wants and he has a girlfriend that is a prostitute and he collects part of her earnings. and i think thats rlly cool.

Err... that's not true.
At the moment, 4 girls are in Ash's possession.
It is only a matter of time before Iris falls into the hands of Ash.

Ash was never in a relationship with them in the first place, so he shouldn't be married or have a girlfriend in the first place. Pokemon is about competing along side a rival, battling a villanous team, catching Pokemon, and getting badges to defeat the Elite Four and become Champion, not relationships you know. It actually makes Light Platinum less fun as if it were done by someone else. It makes it even worse when you make up something about surnames being that person's Japanese name, and establishing something never established as official, making the quality in this ROM Hack bad. Sorry but this isn't a translation, just a crappy edit.

Hmm... I'll think about it.
Japanese surnames are fine.
For Ash's issue, he could have Misty as his wife, the rest of his girls are his girlfriends instead.
Still, offsprings will be produced regardless of wife or girlfriends.

But my romance is getting the best of me. I just want Ash to be with his girls.
Argh... I just gotta contact Wesley and make him permission for me to do all those changes.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
yeah..i think my suggestion is too complicated for the hack but not in the story of pokemon just like ash had a 3 wives and one girlfriend and having a bunch of child..i am wondering now if you are serious on what you are doing in this hack and if wesley will allow you to do that..i am also wondering on what age are you coz what you are doing in this hack is very childish..specially on your reaction that you said ''IF WESLEY ALLOW ME TO DO THIS,NOBODY CAN STOP ME'' even many in this forum didnt like it..

marcc5m

what
Years
This post might get deleted but just one question.
Is this still WesleyFG's hack??
For me it don't seem like his anymore:\

This.

Princey boi, it isn't your hack. You might think these changes are for the better, but they aren't. They are just ruining the hack. Giving Ash three wives and a girlfirend (btw, why would you marry three people and still want more? Ash must be getting some all day 'erry day.) is just completely stupid and unnecessary.

is there a English version of Pokemon light platinum?

There's apparently a translation, although I'm not sure if it is that anymore.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2014
I am maybe a little bit insolent... so sorry for this task...
But... cca when will be the translation of this game finished?

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Ash Ketchum
Description:

-Has a total of 3 wives:

-Misty Ketchum-Kasumi
-May Ketchum-Haruka
-Dawn Ketchum-Hikari

1 new girlfriend - Iris

-World Champion in PKMN

-Has a lot of children in his estate, all having "Ketchum" as their surname.
Okay buddy, I told you nicely in vms about listening to the fans..but now this is just crazy, I mean come on, Three Wives and a Girlfriend (heck I want that irl xD), this is destroying the game completely, it's like not even Weslys hack anymore, I really would think about this, just translate the non-english rom to english, is that to much to really ask?

Argh... I just gotta contact Wesley and make him permission for me to do all those changes.
....wtf dude...YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE PERMISSION TO DO THESE CHANGES?!?!DUDE?!?!HONESTLY, THIS IS TURNING INTO YOUR OWN HACK!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2014
Okay buddy, I told you nicely in vms about listening to the fans..but now this is just crazy, I mean come on, Three Wives and a Girlfriend (heck I want that irl xD), this is destroying the game completely, it's like not even Weslys hack anymore, I really would think about this, just translate the non-english rom to english, is that to much to really ask?

LOL i looked now and read that long article.
Three wifes and girlfriend? :D :D
I am glad that u wanna give May, Misty and Dawn to this game a little bit more... , but dont be foolish. :D

(Sorry for bad quote)

Alex31

Pro D<
Years
I think. You need to get Wes to post in this thread to say that he's okay with you doing some of these changes, so that everyone quietens down, and we get some conformation that he's alright with you doing all this.

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
This.

Princey boi, it isn't your hack. You might think these changes are for the better, but they aren't. They are just ruining the hack. Giving Ash three wives and a girlfirend (btw, why would you marry three people and still want more? Ash must be getting some all day 'erry day.) is just completely stupid and unnecessary.
seems in one think we have the same thought's.

I am maybe a little bit insolent... so sorry for this task...
But... cca when will be the translation of this game finished?
well as much it seems it wont just be A TRANSLATION anymore!.

....wtf dude...YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE PERMISSION TO DO THESE CHANGES?!?!DUDE?!?!HONESTLY, THIS IS TURNING INTO YOUR OWN HACK!
here we have it he said himself that he have to ask wes for those changes even when he hanged them before asking.

and one last question: Where are u mods?? i think WesleyFG's hack is getting stealed and claimed as someones else , are u closing ur eyes or what??!!
here what he said to some people here on PC:
More people look forward to the release (My version) than care 'bout the changes I'm gonna make.
i don;t see "TRANSLATED LP"
and:
Im using Lp as my tool for expression
so my last question if this is tranlating and bug fixing what is stealing here at PC???!!!
this should had been stoped a long time ago....

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015
sarcastic prince what the hell you are thinking that you are doing??? 3 wives and a girlfriend?? go create your own hack and edit what ever you want!! we,the FANS of light platinum, we want the STORY as WESLEY edited and no any change!!! it is so hard for you to transalate it and fix the bugs??? we do not want it better with your ideas!!! i LOVE weslay's STORY....do not **** it up!!! its the best hacked pokemon ever existed!!!!

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
and one last question: Where are u mods?? i think WesleyFG's hack is getting stealed and claimed as someones else , are u closing ur eyes or what??!!
Don't worry I contacted colcolstyles, hopefully he or she (I'm not good with genders xDD) will stop this

Last edited:
Back