• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ssssssssss...Boom! The Minecraft Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Welcome to the PC Minecraft fan club, HackDeoxys!
I'm a bit curious as to why cyan stained clay specifically is your favorite block?
What makes it better than the others? :p

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2015
Username: Cardinal
Console of Choice: PC- Windows
Favorite Block/Item: Coal Block, love the look of it.
Favorite Mob: Zombie Pigman

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hey guys - we (me and Olli97) are looking into creating a Pixelmons server for PC and we're wondering how many people would be interested in joining were this to happen! For those of you that don't know, Pixelmon is a mod to introduce Pokémon into the Minecraft world and you're able to catch/train them and battle/trade with them, etc, and it's honestly a heck of a lot of fun. We'd like an idea of interest levels before going through with it though due to cost implications, so if you're interested then please let us know. :D

Also so excited for 1.7 eep. ♥

droomph

weeb
Years
Hey guys - we (me and Olli97) are looking into creating a Pixelmons server for PC and we're wondering how many people would be interested in joining were this to happen! For those of you that don't know, Pixelmon is a mod to introduce Pokémon into the Minecraft world and you're able to catch/train them and battle/trade with them, etc, and it's honestly a heck of a lot of fun. We'd like an idea of interest levels before going through with it though due to cost implications, so if you're interested then please let us know. :D

Also so excited for 1.7 eep. ♥

I'll join! I've been looking for a reason to play it.

…I'm really bad at any game though :p

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I'd join a Pixelmon server. Between that and the 1.7 update, it might be enough for me to actually load up the game at some point in the near future.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Welcome to the Pokecommunity Minecraft fan club, Cardinal and wertcraft!

Even though I love both Pokémon and Minecraft, I haven't really gotten hooked on Pixelmon, or other similar mods.
I guess I just prefer to keep the two separate or something, I don't know.
But I will totally endorse your Pixelmon server once you get it up an running. :)

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
Username: Checkers (i share my brothers account, but soon I'll get my own. :D)
Fav Mob: Creepers!
Fav Item: Pumpkin pie. :D
Fav Block: TNT (yup)

Fav gamemode:
I love creative. I love build random things with all the blocks and such. :3

How cool do you think Minecraft is?:

I love it! Although, I don't think it will ever beat Pokémon or good ol' Crash Bandicoot. :3

I don't yet have a Minecraft account. But when I get one, Imma be KatLovesCreepers. :D

I usually play on PE, since I don't have a fast enough computer to even render tiny without getting a turbulence.

PhoenixWright77

Pokémaster Attorney
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Hey guys! 1.7.2 just came out. It's the update that CHANGED THE WORLD FOREVER!
Me! I would love to join!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
So how's everyone liking 1.7.2? Anyone explored the new biomes yet? Has anyone made anything cool with the new materials? Personally I've been busy playing on the new Nexus server so I've not had much time to explore the new worlds but I'm really excited to; I think I'll make that tonight's mission!

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
Years
Username:Trojan_Kaisar
Fav. Block: Stone Bricks and Glowstone
Fav. Item: Diamond Pickaxe and Axe
Fav. Mob: Withers

BRING ME THAT AXE! -JeromeASF

I play on a server called Lava-craft, I have been there for a year and I have an awesome house.
If you play on that server go to the IP think it's Lava-craft.net or .com not sure but when you get there do /p h:2 Trojan_Kaisar

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Hello and welcome into the Pokecommunity Minecraft fan club, Checkers_Albino_Umbreon and pokemonranger109!
I am happy to see the club keep growing. :)
I promise that I will take a bit time soon to add some more features to the first post.
College, Pokémon X & Y, and other life events have been keeping me busy/occupied lately.
I have a few things in mind, but does anyone have some suggestions for sections to add to the first post of the club?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 6, 2013
Username: DizzleBlitz
Console of Choice: PC-Windows
Favorite Block/Item: Bedrock, can be used to troll people on servers LOL
Favorite Mob: Horse, yahh!!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I don't suppose anyone knows a good Pixelmon server? I've been trying to find one for a while but they're all soooo laggy which makes it so hard to play properly haha.

DanteSolablood

Internet Celebrity
Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Mar 26, 2014
Username: Danté Solablood
Console of Choice: Console? PC of course!
Favorite Block/Item: Minecart, if you can't build a redstone circuit to operate that machine for you... you can usually bodge-it together with a minecart & some pressure rails!
Favorite Mob: Oscellots, they spawn in jungles at any height & are take no falling damage... the one pet I couldn't kill on my sky base 200 blocks up. I thought.

I play a lot of Minecraft and have done a wee bit of recording in the past. I've just been invited to the Malevolence Server, my LP series SHALL return!!

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Welcome to the Pokecommunity Minecraft fan club, DanteSolablood!
It's neat that you have a LP and mod/resource pack feature channel on Youtube.
I'll be sure to check it out when I have some free time.

Sorry Ozzy, but I don't know of any good Pixelmon servers.
My nephews used to play on one, so I'll try to remember to ask them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back