• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Nurse Barbra

Sunday + Rain = Craptaciluar.
Years
But....... The sun has NOTHING to do with electricity......
but if it was something like changing the electromagnetic feild of the sun... THAT would be different...

But still.

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
Years
But....... The sun has NOTHING to do with electricity......
but if it was something like changing the electromagnetic feild of the sun... THAT would be different...

But still.

Now that I think of it, powering-up the sun makes all the electric stuff explode...so the russian-business-mechanics haven't paid too much attention in science class...

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
Years
Now that I think of it, powering-up the sun makes all the electric stuff explode...so the russian-business-mechanics haven't paid too much attention in science class...

Maybe Ambar's REAL plan was to blow up the electric Pokemon in Corna/the world simultaniously, and used 'powering up' as a cover!

Nurse Barbra

Years
..Let alone make a plan. and besides, why is it that the russian business-mechanics dont just like, Murder you, its like:
Steven: STOP RIGHT THERE RUSSIAN BUSINESS MECHANICS!
RBM1: Ok! But only if you can beat me using a horrfing animal!
Steven: Sure why not.

When it really should be:
Steven: STOP RIGHT THERE RUSSIAN BUSINESS MECHANICS!
RBM1: HELL NO! *Bang*
Steven: *Dead*

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
maybe the pokemonish-things use their attacks to block the bullet or what not. that or baro was trying to also incorporate the madness from normal pokemon games.

Nurse Barbra

Years
Well. Dont ALL Russian Business men and Mechanics have guns of there own.
Surely, When combined (in team amber's case), they should have 2 P90's Or even a single barrel shotgun. but NOOOOOO it HAS to be horrifing animals.....

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Well. Dont ALL Russian Business men and Mechanics have guns of there own.
Surely, When combined (in team amber's case), they should have 2 P90's Or even a single barrel shotgun. but NOOOOOO it HAS to be horrifing animals.....

Right, this thread has gone to spam hell... again. One more spam conversation like this and this thread will be closed for the second and final time.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
By request of Yuoaman, I'm allowing the re-opening of this thread.

Fair warning, I won't lock the thread next time it gets spammy, I'll go straight to infractions. And not the pretty yellow ones either!

RE-OPENED

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
By request of Yuoaman, I'm allowing the re-opening of this thread.

Fair warning, I won't lock the thread next time it gets spammy, I'll go straight to infractions. And not the pretty yellow ones either!

RE-OPENED

But it was them Russian business-mechanics that got it closed, they did. D:

On a more serious note though, it should only be a couple of days before I crank out another update, so hopefully somebody out there is looking forward - or even diagonally - to it. (Seriously, I'd accept someone looking at it cross-eyed and five kilometers to the east.)

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
Years
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! It's back! Hooray! I'm so pleased! This is the best day ever! It makes yesterday look horrible! So whens the new update? I can't wait!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG Hoooray! It's back...

So uh... yeah. I am looking forward to an update.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
So, its back. I hope you get that update soon, Yuoaman. I'm excited! XD

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
As long as I don't fall asleep as soon as I get home tonight then stay up until 2 in the morning doing homework again tonight I should be fine. Also, I was wondering how everyone would feel if I changed things up a little by making this update a video.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
As long as I don't fall asleep as soon as I get home tonight then stay up until 2 in the morning doing homework again tonight I should be fine. Also, I was wondering how everyone would feel if I changed things up a little by making this update a video.

I'd be so upset I'd even ban you from PC if you did it :( I'd love it, actually.

Back