• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I should've tried that.
It was an old keyboard that stopped working, so I just was taking it apart for fun. Now there are piles of pieces of keyboard on my bed.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Hello there :D

Seeing as how nobody answered my last post here, I'll just start with Rocky. I know some of the characters and events but I've never watched a single movie, just a few scenes.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Roc, now I'm tempted to try haha. I took out almost every key/button on it, so it would take a while. A fun way to troll someone, though, considering it doesn't work. Yes. Now I have to try it.

@Caelus
I've seen bits and pieces of it from other people watching it, but I don't care nearly enough to actually watch it. c;

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Get to seeing them all, especially 6. Its a good movie if you take it as a meta-parody, but nothing else.

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
You really should, tell me if you can peice it back together.
Yeah, I wouldn't be all that happy if I found something of mine disassambled. Do it!

Really? Nor have I to be honest. Just because I box doesn't mean I want to watch a film about it.
Come to think about it, there are quite a few movies that I 'Have To Watch' but haven't.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm going to put it back together and casually place it in front of the computer when my sister and her fiance come over. He sometimes just sits down at the computer and starts wandering on the internet, so it'll be quite amusing to see his reaction. I also will set the mouse speed down really low. c:

Okay, I need DCCers to make the decision for me. If I'm not excessively tired or something, should I try to stay up all night? I'm sick so I should get some sleep, but it would be fun. Also a good excuse to finally be alone. x;

I'm listening to an online radioshow-type-thing. How did the subject go from valentines day to manslaughter? @_@

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Have some sleep!
You don't need to be excessively tired to have sleep. You are sick so you should definitely sleep. It's an order!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Dipu
That's awesome haha. I want to learn how to pick locks but I had forgotten about it.

@Nathan
Maybe. c;
But I'm kind of an idiot, so I want to stay up, despite being sick.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Okay then but don't stay late.
I just realized that by saying that, it sounds like i'm your father.

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
Haha, he'll be just slightly annoyed I hope?

Hm, it's up to you honestly.
I've done it before and was rather tired the next day, but it was nice to have the quite.
Keep in mind that the human body restores the most whilst sleeping, but if you feel you need the solitude more then sure, stay awake.

~Avenged Sevenfold - A Little Peice of Heaven~

@Bloodex:
Uh, good for you? I've picked a lock with just a hair pin before. :x

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha.
If I do stay up, it probably won't be all night. I have stuff to do tomorrow and the next day, so I can't be halfway passed out.

Edit:

Didn't see Roc's post. I'll reply in a minute, sorry.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Ohmygofohmygodohmygod, please tell me someone here is watching the Walking Dead. AXLE.

Oh, and I actually haven't tried with a hair pin, but I imagine it wouldn't be so hard.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Roc
Oh, he won't be slightly annoyed. He'll be confused and ticked off. That's the fun part. ;D

Yeah, I just don't have opportunities to be alone very often. When I hide from other people to be alone, they get suspicious haha. I probably will stay up late, but not all night. Instead, I'm soon going to go hide with my laptop so I can still be on PC, but avoid other humans. c:

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
Haha, lovely. X)

Middle ground.
I can relate, sometimes it's best to just be alone. Or maybe I just hate people, either or.

I don't watch The Walking Dead, but I do watch Falling Skies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back