Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page [Hack of the Year] Pokémon Glazed! (Beta 6 Released!)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Should Glazed 2 be a ROM Hack or RPG Maker Game?
ROM Hack 698 62.83%
RPG Maker Game 143 12.87%
Don't care, as long as it's great! 270 24.30%
Voters: 1111. You may not vote on this poll

Old 3 Days Ago (09:47 AM).
Aleister Manson Crowley

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by tyranitar8934:
how do i evolve riolu in the early stages of the game? im at the 2nd gym
It evolves with happiness. So just keep battling, give it vitamins, and walk around a lot.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6632843#post6632843
"Don't ever mistake kindness for weakness" - Me.
Old 3 Days Ago (01:19 PM).

Hey guys, someone can tell me where i can catch a MUDKIP???? thanks a lot, great game :D!
Old 3 Days Ago (03:11 PM).

I got on the boat in the rankor region and choose to stay on to battle trainors, i've battled them all talked to everyone atleast 5 times and everytime I try to go to sleep in the bed the message comes up I hit yes and then screen goes dark and when it comes back up the message is still up and is stuck there till I leave the room. I have been on the boat for a good 25min and I can't leave, the sailor tells me to find the gingerale yet it's nowhere in the kitchen. Only help I could find was to leave through the door below the sailor, but when I try it says something about the waves for a long way. Please help, hadn't saved since before Johto league and really don't want to go back.
Old 3 Days Ago (06:18 PM).

Typing "NOT ALONE..." on the tablet at Alpha Isle opens up a path to a certain special Pokemon...
For some reasons this won't work on my glazed. I think I just forgot if I put the code before or not , who do you unlock with this code? The 3 spirits?
Old 3 Days Ago (07:17 PM).

Looking for fun a difficult pokemon ROM hack for my android tablet for my boy free app ROMthat is completed please add a link so I can download.
Old 2 Days Ago (08:08 PM).
Great Pokémon Reject

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by it1002:
I got on the boat in the rankor region and choose to stay on to battle trainors, i've battled them all talked to everyone atleast 5 times and everytime I try to go to sleep in the bed the message comes up I hit yes and then screen goes dark and when it comes back up the message is still up and is stuck there till I leave the room. I have been on the boat for a good 25min and I can't leave, the sailor tells me to find the gingerale yet it's nowhere in the kitchen. Only help I could find was to leave through the door below the sailor, but when I try it says something about the waves for a long way. Please help, hadn't saved since before Johto league and really don't want to go back.
This is a well known problem that none of us know how to fix. Sad to say, you're stuck there.

Quote originally posted by HappyTrigger:
Typing "NOT ALONE..." on the tablet at Alpha Isle opens up a path to a certain special Pokemon...
For some reasons this won't work on my glazed. I think I just forgot if I put the code before or not , who do you unlock with this code? The 3 spirits?
I believe you unlock Deoxys with that code.

DFTBA DFTBA DFTBA. (more banners soon to come... maybe) (hoping that Lilac comes back) DFTBA DFTBA DFTBA.
You joined for ROM Hacking, didn't you, PokeReject?
Pokemon is life. Life is Pokemon. Why yes, yes I did. Pokemon is life. Life is Pokemon.

Old 2 Days Ago (11:14 AM).

I was in olivine city and I walked past the pokecenter and accidently clicked to the fence on the left just past the center and the message "A wall of water is crashing down with a mighty roar" came up. What is this?
Old 1 Day Ago (06:02 PM).

Quote originally posted by PokeReject:
This is a well known problem that none of us know how to fix. Sad to say, you're stuck there.

I believe you unlock Deoxys with that code.
Hey, If i encounter this problem on my android phone using MyBoy! can i fix it when there is a fix?
Old 1 Day Ago (06:04 PM).

Quote originally posted by PokeReject:
Hey, If i encounter this problem on my android phone using MyBoy! can i fix it when there is a fix?
Old 23 Hours Ago (07:34 PM).
Great Pokémon Reject

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by tyranitar8934:
To be honest, I have no idea. I'm sorry that I can't help you further.

DFTBA DFTBA DFTBA. (more banners soon to come... maybe) (hoping that Lilac comes back) DFTBA DFTBA DFTBA.
You joined for ROM Hacking, didn't you, PokeReject?
Pokemon is life. Life is Pokemon. Why yes, yes I did. Pokemon is life. Life is Pokemon.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links