• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
[B]Okay^-^*Runs into room and falls asleep* I really have to leave.*huggs* bye bye Daddy^________________________________________^[/B]

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Congrats Stevo-kun! Well I am out, goodnight. See ya later. ^^

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Really fast compared to me, at any rate.

*laments* I used to post around 100 posts a day, now I post like 20-50 ;-;

*kicks her former ISP into oblivion* >>;

Kyogre-chan

Banned
Years
Perhaps, but before making such statements, consider the fact that your usual internet connection is dialup, whereas Stevo's is cable... I think. o.o; All I know is that it's really fast. XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Kyogre-chan said:
Perhaps, but before making such statements, consider the fact that your usual internet connection is dialup, whereas Stevo's is cable... I think. o.o; All I know is that it's really fast. XD
xD Yes, my library connection is uber fast, and I still get nothing done.

I got nothing done today, and I only did one quick lookover of OC, which normally takes up my whole time

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
*dun..Dunna...Dunna..dun dun dun dun dun dun Dunna..dun dun dun dun dun dun Dunna..AHHHH!* *falls off twin towers* HIIIIII!!!!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yay! That is cool. I am fan of Gundam Wing too. ^^ It is a great anime. =3

HII Stevo-kun! I am back. I got off work early. So I am happy right noe. ^^ How have you been?

Back