• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 923 71.9%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

CyberSamurai

Devoted Battler
Years
im still kind of wonderin if your gonna add any different eevolutions. but if you arent this is still one heck of a game. =D

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
When you defeat hundour, his image is a wooper
Edit: Found a second bug: You can evolve pokemon at any level
fixed the houndour problem, I tried evolving low leveled pokemon, but it didn't work. can you explain exactly what happened?

Wow this game is impressive!! It basically is a whole new RPG
Gonna be checking this version out ASAP.
Tell you if I find any bugs.
I really, really like this.
Thanks; bug reports are appreciated :)

im still kind of wonderin if your gonna add any different eevolutions. but if you arent this is still one heck of a game. =D

I may add them, but theres no promises, Finishing the core game is the main priority. Then I'll start adding stuff like more eeveeloutions and more pokemon.

---
Nothing to update on my end, had a crappy day at uni. have 4 tests next week, so slow updates. But- my 2 week mid-simester break is a few weeks away :)

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2014
i found out a bug with teddiursa : in the Box teddiursa event is actually houndoor event because when we put in the party we got a lvl houndoor .

I opened up your project in rpg maker 2003 and i saw the teddiursa event in the pokébox map and i remarqued that it is 100% similar to the hoondour event and that what makes the bug , anyway i fixed the thing in my version because i really wanted an ursaring in my team .

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
Years
Oh, how many probabilities there are that
-I get a wii
-prism beta out
-super pokemon eevee edition beta out,
because it just happened to me...
however, awesome as always, darkdoom...

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2016
Finished the beta, it was very fun!!! but I could use moon stone on my weepinbell even thought it said that it needs to evolve with that, but anyway, this was my party:

Eevee/Vaporeon/Jolteon/Flareon/Espeon/Umbreon Lvl 41
Charizard Lvl 40
Feraligatr Lvl 38
Weepinbell Lvl 70!! Really, but I dont know how, it was like lvl 45 and I saw my party and it was 70.... I was like WTF! but anyway......

Really good beta!!!

DarkDoom3000

Years
i found out a bug with teddiursa : in the Box teddiursa event is actually houndoor event because when we put in the party we got a lvl houndoor .

I opened up your project in rpg maker 2003 and i saw the teddiursa event in the pokébox map and i remarqued that it is 100% similar to the hoondour event and that what makes the bug , anyway i fixed the thing in my version because i really wanted an ursaring in my team .
Ah, fixed.
I better put up instructions for other people.
If you have RPGmaker 2003
Spoiler:

A temporary fix is to battle Ursaring with only 3 pokemon, so teddiursa will join the party instead of going into the box.

Oh, how many probabilities there are that
-I get a wii
-prism beta out
-super pokemon eevee edition beta out,
because it just happened to me...
however, awesome as always, darkdoom...

uhhh tyrogue is a normal/flying type?
Fixed, Don't worry, That's just a text label- Tyrogue is still has fighting type attributes. It's just that I forgot to change the label.

Finished the beta, it was very fun!!! but I could use moon stone on my weepinbell even thought it said that it needs to evolve with that, but anyway, this was my party:

Eevee/Vaporeon/Jolteon/Flareon/Espeon/Umbreon Lvl 41
Charizard Lvl 40
Feraligatr Lvl 38
Weepinbell Lvl 70!! Really, but I dont know how, it was like lvl 45 and I saw my party and it was 70.... I was like WTF! but anyway......

Really good beta!!!
wow, impressive team!
Weepinbell evolves with a leaf stone(which isn't avalible in the demo), i forgot to change the text to leafstone. If you want a leafstone badly enough, use the ManMan2000 minigame. Rank A items are Evolution stones, rare candies and rare stuff. If you do find a rank A item, go to the Pokecenter, save then do the manman export. if you don't get a leaf stone, reset. and try again.

I pinpointed the reason for a superleveled weepinbell. It happened when you defeated chicorita. Normally, the caught pokemon will level up a set amount.- To be somewhat close to your team's level. But I forgot to change the levelup to apply to chikorita. Instead it leveled up bellsprout up 25 levels. lol.
----
Slow progress, ive got 3 tests next week. :/

I'm going to add a... golden saucer type of thing.
It will be a amsument park of sorts.
Rainbow Tower or something like that.

It has 7 levels.
Prize Zone
Constest Zone
Battle Zone
Maze Zone
Racing Zone
Saffari Zone (no- you won't keep the pokemon you catch)
Recpetion Zone

You do minigames and stuff to get points to spend on prizes.
-

Last edited:

CyberSamurai

Devoted Battler
Years
well all i can say is awesome job. this game combines casual and hardcore rpgs together in a way that just makes this game really fun to play. And considering that this is only a beta, it can become even better!

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2021
fixed the houndour problem, I tried evolving low leveled pokemon, but it didn't work. can you explain exactly what happened?

I could evolve my croconaw at level 33 and my graveler at level 37
I have a picture but I don't have enough posts to post it :(

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
Years
Ah, fixed.
I better put up instructions for other people.
If you have RPGmaker 2003
Spoiler:

A temporary fix is to battle Ursaring with only 3 pokemon, so teddiursa will join the party instead of going into the box.

Fixed, Don't worry, That's just a text label- Tyrogue is still has fighting type attributes. It's just that I forgot to change the label.

wow, impressive team!
Weepinbell evolves with a leaf stone(which isn't avalible in the demo), i forgot to change the text to leafstone. If you want a leafstone badly enough, use the ManMan2000 minigame. Rank A items are Evolution stones, rare candies and rare stuff. If you do find a rank A item, go to the Pokecenter, save then do the manman export. if you don't get a leaf stone, reset. and try again.

I pinpointed the reason for a superleveled weepinbell. It happened when you defeated chicorita. Normally, the caught pokemon will level up a set amount.- To be somewhat close to your team's level. But I forgot to change the levelup to apply to chikorita. Instead it leveled up bellsprout up 25 levels. lol.
----
Slow progress, ive got 3 tests next week. :/

I'm going to add a... golden saucer type of thing.
It will be a amsument park of sorts.
Rainbow Tower or something like that.

It has 7 levels.
Prize Zone
Constest Zone
Battle Zone
Maze Zone
Racing Zone
Saffari Zone (no- you won't keep the pokemon you catch)
Recpetion Zone

You do minigames and stuff to get points to spend on prizes.
-
FF7 Reference ftw?

And I found a bug where you can battle Glitched/dark bellsprout over and over again when you use bitter bait.

Omn

Moogle King
Years
Hey is it possible to shrink the size of the screen
figured out how.
I also found a glitch when you are in ferrus town there is a DM agility and you can't pick it up but it keeps saying "DM-Agility Found" and when you check the map there is two sprites of you at ferrus city when you are in Mors Village

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Years
well all i can say is awesome job. this game combines casual and hardcore rpgs together in a way that just makes this game really fun to play. And considering that this is only a beta, it can become even better!

I lke the new demo and I finished it, it took long why? just 1 name XxLionheartxX
and my team is:
Charmeleon lvl 28
Croconaw lvl 28
Buterfree lvl 25
Eevolutions lvl 30
relly fun game
Lol, yeah, he's a little challenging
I could evolve my croconaw at level 33 and my graveler at level 37
I have a picture but I don't have enough posts to post it :(
Croconaw evolves at Lv30 in the games, and because theres a lack of trading system(and because I think its a stupid evolution system) graveler evolves at lv 35(i changed it to 42 now) Kadabra evolves at Lv 36.
I havent programmed in ghastly or machop yet.

FF7 Reference ftw?

And I found a bug where you can battle Glitched/dark bellsprout over and over again when you use bitter bait.
I found out, killing bellsprout also gives you a nidoran in your PC. Fixed now.

Hey is it possible to shrink the size of the screen
figured out how.
I also found a glitch when you are in ferrus town there is a DM agility and you can't pick it up but it keeps saying "DM-Agility Found" and when you check the map there is two sprites of you at ferrus city when you are in Mors Village
Just press F5 to switch screen sizes, press F4 to go fullscreen.
thanks, fixed.

Today sucks.. I have a horrible fever. and I lost my USB drive which contained my computing assignments... that's due today. :(

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2015
1. it is new and intuitive for a pokemon game, but it's just a bit too simple IMO. it would be nice to have some multi target moves within the game so that regular mob battling would not be as daunting as well as add just a tiny bit of complexity in the game. for example:

making razor leaf, magnitude, and all the spore/powder skills multitarget skills. i have done some testing with this myself and i have found that this grants a benefit without being game breaking, as the spore/powders still retain their 75% accuracey along with the fact that most mobs resist it anyways it seems. magnitude and razor leaf both have base power of 100 and thus do below average damage a few levels after the point of getting these skills. few mobs are weak to both types and quite a few mobs infact resist it. so it grants weaker spread damage which helps in trimming down multiple mobs. having a bulbasaur and/or chicorita use razor leaf on it's turn can help weaken a crowd so other pokemon with stronger single hits can get the job done a bit faster.

basically, allow for weaker or less efficient skills to be able to hit multiple targets as oppose to stronger single hit skills. so for general crowd weakening you could rely on magnitude or razor leaf, but when you really need to pile on some damage, you use stronger single target skills like rock blast or flamethrower.

now you could also make stronger multi target skills such as blizzard or earthquake that can either sweep or severly damage a crowd, however make it use an abnormal amount of PP that makes it so you really can only use it about 5 times at lvl 60 before needing to recover PP. and this could work out as the available pokemon that learn earthquake naturally have a pretty low PP stat to begin with.

you can also make this a boss favorite, having them occasionally smash your team with an earthquake and requiring that you start healing up before the boss takes a member out. or casting a blizzard and putting your team on ice.

this would allow a bit more complexity as well as up difficulty by just a bit. making it so wild bulbasaur have the chance of poisoning your whole group (of course more accurate skills like toxic or hypnosis would remain single target) or xXLionheartXx can inflict weak crowd damage with magnitude or inflict a crowd nuke with earthquake (earthquake hurts but generally won't outright kill most pokemon at the proper level)

this can up the value of abilities, as well as bolster the use of some of the available pokemon. like if you know the upcoming area later in game is going to be quake happy, you may want to pick up some flying types or get some ground resistance abilities. or if you are going through sol forest and the bulbasaurs, shroomish, and chicoritas can poison or sleep your whole team, you may want to get some poison resistance or poison types just to save money on antidotes. at the same time it makes ther be a reason to use grass and bug types to inflct crowd statuses to help against stronger or possibly more annoying mobs later on.

another thing is the healing skills in the game, the only ones available are moonlight, morning sun, Recover, and softboild, which only 3-5 pokemon or so seem to have acess to. they are self heals that recover roughly 40-50 health. and by the time you get these (60's for eevee) the characters HP is so high that it doesn't matter. even then it still doesn't. and recover is basically a potion in the form of a DM.

my advice would be to buff the effect rating of the healing skills up to 1700 and bypass defense. this may sound ludacris but regardless of level or stat, the healing skills seem to always heal the same ammount, in this case it would heal somewhere around 1700 HP more or less. another thing would be to make morning sun and moonlight a party heal while recover and softboild be a healing skills that can be used on the user itself or on a selected team mate. this would allow for some pokemon acting as a supporting class, with recover and softboild generally being more acessible, it would be fair to make it a single target heal while morning sun and moonlight is only acessible to a few pokemon and for the eeveelutions it is at a much later level, so the ammount healed is enough to at least get your team out of critical condition and to a fairly managable amout of health be it at half or below half without being an overpowering full heal

other skills like reflect and light screen should inflict the whole party with a status alligment that doubles defense but only lasts for 5 turns, the same can be done with lightscreen however that makes the skill act as an offensive and defensive buff boosting resistance to special attacks and special attack power, if that is fine with you than so be it. safeguard should not only cure statuses but grant resistance to it, as a way of defending against status happy bossfights. refresh should be useable on any single party member, heal bell and aromatherapy should cure the whole team (both very uncommon skills so likely to not get till mid or end game) and skills like synthesis and rest should have a 2500 effect rating since they work only on the user, and the latter has a backlashing effect to it.

so basically, skills i believe should be weak crowd damage/effect skills should be silverwind, future sight, magnitude, stun spore, sleep/poison powder, razor leaf, leech seed,powser snow, bubble,quick attack,shockwave/spark,smoke screen, and cotton spore.

strong multitarget skills should be earthquake, blizzard, surf, extreemspeed,rockslide, boomerang, air slash, and dark pulse.

multi target support skills should be reflect, lightscreen, moonlight, morning sun, heal bell, and mist.

single target selective support skills should be refresh, recovery, and softboild

self only support skills should be most of the general buffs like agility, synthesis, and rest.

this would allow enough complexity while still retaining a good amount of simplicity, much like super mario RPG which wasn't as extreemely convuluted as some FF games later in the series but was still complex enough to satisfy people who liked that aspect of those games. not only that but it gives reason to ramp up the difficulty a bit by adding crowd statusing moves for bosses or the ability to revive their weaker supporting mobs.

2. upon hitting the end of the demo, i had an espeon, gravler, and ivysaur at their low 30's as well as a low level chicorita tagging along for EXP.

3. so far it would be umbreon since by the time you get him he cannot serve any purpose. but even then i expect him to remain my underused eeveelution since not much is weak to dark type and even with competent defensive capabilities, he doesn't seem to do too well offensively untill lvl 50. I honestly anticipate umbreon being the form i switch to in order to soak up boss hits and use items to recover my team or if the change above takes place, use him as a way to heal the party.

but if the statement above does take place, i would use umbreon as an effective tanky healer, being able to keep the teams health at a manageable ammount while not being too squishy itself.

Anyways, that's my 2 cents.

I'm excited for the rest of this game as already the rather interesting and seemingly unexplored plot idea is really impressive, and the execution of said plot only serves to improve it. i honestly wasn't aware of this game being made in RPG maker 2003. I thought it was made in XP or VX. one could only imagine what things would be like had you used those programs and a bit of ruby script. the game was so well polished it was hard to even see it as an RPG maker 2k3 game.

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2022
Why when i go in the grass near where you find eevee if a battle starts some error box pops up a few times per second until i close it.

pokenoodle

beginner game designer
Years
umm i found a glitch i was outside this cave where you fought your rival and i was battling him and accidentally hit the evolve so esc didn't work so i clicked the evolution i was on and the battle ended and my character disapeared AND I LOST MY EEVEE and the only start buttons that work are save exit and the one above it and every battle you get in automatically end?

DarkDoom3000

Years
Dang that really sucks hopefully you find your usb and that you get well soon.
thanks, managed to find it, my sister had it.

Why when i go in the grass near where you find eevee if a battle starts some error box pops up a few times per second until i close it.
I'm not too sure, this happens to me too. If this happens, just close and restart

umm i found a glitch i was outside this cave where you fought your rival and i was battling him and accidentally hit the evolve so esc didn't work so i clicked the evolution i was on and the battle ended and my character disapeared AND I LOST MY EEVEE and the only start buttons that work are save exit and the one above it and every battle you get in automatically end?
Oh weird. did you only have eevee in your team? auto ending battles indicate a lack of party members, i'll try pinpoint the problem

Found a glitch. you can use the bike before you own one by using Shift.
Not a glitch, I decided to give players the bike from the start. This may change in the full release, but right now; you start with a bike.

@Ehibika
-Thanks, I was thinking of revising the movelist for a while, but now im gonna do it!

Yeah, I'm expanding the movelists. I'm adding in a whole bunch of new attacks, including attacks that attack all enemies. It's going to take a while.
But this will mean that Pokemon will have much larger movelists that before.

The new movelist is the first priority, because until I finish it, the battle system is broken(pokemon have no attacks.)

I'll try to update when I can.

Back