• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon PC Version

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
I personally don't have a problem with the flowers being like that! Although wild flowers don't always grow like that, how would a route keep nicely cut grass in the first place, there could be a gardener or someone going there to keep it this way, and the flowers could be kept nice by him/her... The route looks pretty good, this game makes me want to play Pokémon Yellow again though haha! X

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
Wow, this is really interesting, what I'm wondering is, are you using Essentials?

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
With so many problems that you know of why release a demo at all? I am a supporter of this game but if you were gonna release a demo it should have been more polished off..

Also wild flowers don't grow in patches like that. try maybe skipping a spot here or there.. other than that i like the route
I know, but based on what I've studied from actual GSC maps (even though it's not exact), flowers are typically placed in 2-tile patches within an area of 2x2 blank grass tiles, so I am trying to emulate that.

I can't really say you are wrong about the demo release, though. Looking back there are a lot of things that could have been polished. I had a personal deadline of releasing a demo before the next semester of my school starts, so I apoligize if some aspects appear rushed. Some of the errors that Xackry pointed out are odd, though (like the player's room having a white ceiling tile instead of black), because when I repeatedly test this, such errors don't happen. As of now, I'm going to get help with compressing the game data of Essentials projects, because the first time I compiled the game data for this project, the product had a ton of strange errors.

I'm going to release v1.1 of the demo before tonight is over, because on other forums, some people received download errors and a lot of the issues with the current demos are a bit embarrassing.

Wow, this is really interesting, what I'm wondering is, are you using Essentials?
As mentioned in the first post, yes, I'm using Essentials. :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2012
I like the story. Tomorrow I'll download it.

EDIT: I loved the plot and the story!! Awesome. Until now, i didn't find any errors! Keep the good work :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
Thanks for trying out the demo, Hyuga. :D

Hopefully I'll have the time to complete an updated version of this game, because I've noticed a ton of errors that people have pointed out with this demo.

Back