• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Be more specific. I can sure use suggestions for kill methods! They have to be able to work for anyone, tho, don't forget.
I eamn like, you take the cain of people like yoru blog said, and as tehir taggin alpong you go to the profile fo your target and post to kill.

I've never seen that one before.

Here's a more classic one though.

gvOcy.jpg
I just, what? Oh, OH 0-*DIES*

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I like that joke a lot. To me, it sounds a lot like something my favorite comedian, George Carlin, would say.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Hello Dcc!!
Holy crap! For once i'm in a seriously good mood! :D

How the hell've yall been?

Oh, and Elendil:
tumblr_m8rmjkt6i91rcptnbo1_500.gif

Stop depressing people!

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Hello Dcc!!
Holy crap! For once i'm in a seriously good mood! :D

How the hell've yall been?

Oh, and Elendil:
tumblr_m8rmjkt6i91rcptnbo1_500.gif

Stop depressing people!
*does 2 damage, coming from Surskit*
And I've been having mood swings. First, really hyped over the 10,000 th post, kinda bummed when Jess got the Supportership instead of me, now just utterly depressed. :(

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Too easy.

Seriously, if you non supporters want a shot at being supporters, give me ideas.

Mawr ideash
I jst donk't get the gam,e like how it woudl wokr onlline.

Dude, it's just a semi-decent prize.

What are you sad about missing out on exactly? The blogs?
I'm ntot sad for losing supportership, I'mk just actingl ike this forn o reason.;

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
I got an idea. Say there is someone with the username 'ABC,' to make it easy. Write out a post as if you were just posting on PC like normal, but the second letter of every word spells out your targets name. (Or something like that.) I don't know, it could probably be refined.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Bloodex could you please tell me us what is this Assassin game you plan on doing in a year

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
This thread's getting pretty depressed.

So, to brighten things up, heres a kitten.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I'mlp probably gonna regrert this whole slrew ofp ost tomorrwo arn;t I. I mean infnractipns up the wazoo, popsting durnk si bad wway bnad.
ExqRr0y.gif

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
Do you have a reserve of depressing stuff or something? The one about Ugly the cat made me feel very bad...

EDIT

This is going to sound mean, but the cat GIF was absolutely hilarious. I'M SUCH A BAD PERSON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back