• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Chatterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Yeah, it's pretty damn nifty. Problem for me is that whenever it's running, my laptop lags to the extreme, so I might delete it sometime soon.
Wow, gonna hope it doesn't lag on me when I decide to try it. o_o I mostly use my laptop for browsing around and posting, and my desktop computer lags enough with the many applications on it. Both my computers give me lag somehow.

King!

better
Years
Yeah, I don't EV train, it's too confusing....D:

And yeah, that guy sounds cool....um.....re-phrase that, you know what I mean. xD

No you fail

l to the o to the l
Years
Wow, sounds like a guy I'd like to meet. Never heard of many people who would like EV training so much...let alone be that generous. :o

yea he's given me alot of his past ev trained pokemon that he has ev trained for me to use in my battle's against gym's in the battle stadium since i am starting to become somewhat a competetive battler my record is 8-1 i think only loss was against w.king 1-0

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023

Wow, gonna hope it doesn't lag on me when I decide to try it. o_o I mostly use my laptop for browsing around and posting, and my desktop computer lags enough with the many applications on it. Both my computers give me lag somehow.

I reckon it'll run fine for you. My laptop's pretty old and it's riddled with applications and viruses it probably shouldn't have. Someday I'll try and clean it up but I'll more than likely fail due to boredom, lol.

No you fail

l to the o to the l
Years
I reckon it'll run fine for you. My laptop's pretty old and it's riddled with applications and viruses it probably shouldn't have. Someday I'll try and clean it up but I'll more than likely fail due to boredom, lol.

shoddy seems to work fine for my desktop but when i put it on my mac i got uber lagg's for the whole day even if i only opened shoddy

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
Everybody has a laptop except me >.< I'll get one at some point.. you'll all see *evils*

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
Ok, I've gone on. Don't you think there's too much grace time?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Just got back to college it time to participate! Though any DS related stuff is on hold because of numerous problems (battery doesn't hold charge, AC adapter stopped working, hinge broke, L and R buttons stick...)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
battery doesn't hold charge, AC adapter stopped working, hinge broke, L and R buttons stick...)

x| Eee, life is tough

I don't know what else to do, so I suppose I'll be back and forth between iSketch and here and wherever else I find myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back