• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Which is perfectly acceptable, kind fellow. Only if you are genuinely into Japanese cartoons would you even remotely stand a chance :U

At any rate, I suppose I'll go back to playing White 2. I need to get through Chargestone Cave :c I hate this place because the encounter rate is god-awfully high :cccc

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I hope so! It's been a while since you've been able to update HASHI!

Though one day part of my life will be complete if you draw a favorite character of mine fff. NO REGRETS PUTTING THIS IN STRIKES EITHER.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It was. Think I cried more while watching it in English because 1. knew what was coming and 2. at the end of the last episode I either missed some of the subtitles or misread them the first time because when I watched it the ending wasn't nearly as sad in japanese as it was in english.

/just putting it out there she watched Angel Beats! the first time probably a year ago now and in english several months ago. Just found this icon in her sister's folder and felt like using it. y u p.

If I were to have an avatar of what I have finished most recently it would be a Baccano! avatar.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Other than the music and the American guy I can't really remember Angel Beats, did watch it in 2010 though so I guess that's not so surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back