• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Favorite Lyrics

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 26, 2023
Just thought this would be a fun thread to make, hah. What are some of your favorite lyrics from your favorite songs?

Here are a few of mine.

"If you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I want to go." Collar Full by Panic! at the Disco

"The lost dreams are buried in my sleep for him and this was the ecstasy of a love forgotten. I'm thrown in the gunfire of empty bullets and my blood is all I see as you steal my soul from me." My Blood by Ellie Goulding

"You're dripping like a saturated sunrise, you're spilling like an overflowing sink.
You're ripped at every edge, but you're a masterpiece, and now I'm tearing through the pages and the ink.
" Colors by Halsey

"If you weren't born with it you can buy a couple ornaments, just be sure to read the warning, kids..cause pretty soon you'll be bored of it. Sexual, hey girl if you wanna feel sexual you can always call up a professional. They stick pins in you like a vegetable." Mrs. Potato Head by Melanie Martinez

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
"When I die I don't want no part of heaven, I would not do heaven's work well. I pray the devil comes and takes me to stand in the fiery furnaces of hell." from "Youngstown" by Bruce Springsteen.

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun, only the good die young." from "Only The Good Die Young" by Billy Joel.

IDG

ey b0ss
Years
The poetry that comes from the squaring off between,
And the circling is worth it.
Finding beauty in the dissonance.

-Schism by Tool

I feel like glaciers are my eyes,
And mountains are my head.
My heart is ocean.

-Global Warming by Gojira

Let me know what to do when my money's spent,
Let me know how to smell and to pay the rent,
Let me know what to do when my hair is gone,
Let me know who to kill when the war is on.

-Dangervisit by Archive

The pristine memory:
I'm touching tree of life.
The oldest whisper:
Take an axe and use your mind.

-...And Who's the God Now?! by Indukti

Back