• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Rebels II: The Human's War

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Nora looked at the hay beds and shrugged. Not what she had been expecting in this high-tech place but oh well. A bed was a bed. She yawned a bit and sat down saying goodnight to the others and laying down.

"Goodnight Nora" Azelf smiled at her watching as she covered up and closed her eyes falling asleep. Azelf smiled and said goodnight to everyone else before leaving the room.

Kirlia looked at Spike's Kirlia and smiled shyly "H-Hello"

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Not before long Alan was twisting and turning in his bed, mumbling things no human could understand. He was having a nightmare, no doubt. Just looking at his face showed that he was walking through a hell inside his head.

"N-no...M-mewtwo...D-don't...k-kill...me..." Alan said while turning, "Noooo! Let me go! I-I'm n-not a bad kid!"

Clearly the dream was about something from his past. Apparently he was tortured by Mewtwo, which might have been a reason of why he was so afraid of Latios the first time he saw him.

"N-no! I-I didn't do anything! I l-love my Pokémon!" the boy said out loud as he continued to twist and turn in his sleep, "P-please l-let me go! P-please...N-no! M-mewtwo! NO!" Then his eyes opened wide. There were some tears running down his cheeks. He wiped them off with his right arm and got up from bed, looking for Latios.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Adriane heard Alan and snapped her head towards him, shocked.

"Alan are you ok?"She asked, panickedly.

The boy seemed to be freaking out, and she finally realized what she had heard talking. She started at Alan kind of wide eyes, waiting for his answer. She wondered why he was freaking out so bad. She her breathing rate was slightly quickened, wanting to know what scared him and what she could do to help. He seemed to be looking for something.

"Are you looking for Latios? He's in that room there."Adriane said, pointing at the small hallway where the legendaries were, torches in the hallway for light.

Mew's eyes fluttered open and she jumped into the air to see what was going on.

(Ok I lied, I guess I'll time skip the NEXT post.)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie seemed mildly frustrated by Spike asking her what was wrong. She honestly hadn't really intended to or wanted to gain that sort of attention, though whether she needed it was another question entirely. She averted her gaze.

"Help with what..? I'm fine..."

Angst aside, she could've been a lot worse. However... Valorie found herself casting a mildly disturbed glance at the hay beds. She had lived in a somewhat pampered environment, and to her it might as well have been the ground. Regardless, Adriane joined in asking what was wrong and Valorie just sort of made an effort to restrain her frustration.

"I'm fine... I'm just... thinking about what we have ahead of us."

Her voice wasn't all that there, as she was still thinking of other things. Though, it was difficult to blame her when they once again had the world on their shoulders... Of course, Valorie just sort of became distracted by Alan sleep talking. As it turned out, only hearing one side of a conversation was extremely irritating on a subconscious level. Yet, all she could do was turn her head and stare, concerned. She honestly didn't know what to do about what she was seeing. He didn't look awake, but he sounded awake and yet it was clear nothing was there.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Adriane nodded at Valorie. "If your sure."\

Adriane sat down on her bed, waiting on Alan to respond, but she fell asleep and fell onto her side, her head hitting her pillow.

~~~~~~~Dream~~~~~~~~

Adriane was back in the canyon her, Mew, Spike, Latias, Valorie, and Mesprit had been in a year ago. The humans marched in, holding torches, pokemon marching behind.

"Spike! Valorie! Alan! Nora! Gad! They're coming!"Adriane exclaimed.

When she heard nothing, she spun around, to see all of the others gone. She flew intp the air, Mew fallowing.

"Hello!?"She called.

She couldn't find them.

"Hello!? Hello!?"Adriane kept calling."Spike!? Valorie!? Anybody!?"

No responce she began half hyperventalating, panicing.

"HELLO!?"
~~~~~~~Dream End~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adriane snapped awake to see nobody awake.

"I should have known. What is this, the nightmare cave or something?"Adriane rolled over and went back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dream~~~~~~~~~~~

Adriane, Mew, Spike, Latias, Valorie, Mesprit, Gad, Uxie, Alan, Latios, Nora, and Azelf stood in the canyon, humans marching towards them from the millions of portals that Spike, Valorie, and herself had seen a year before, along with the other three.

"Here they come."Adriane said."We can do this. We won't let this go into a full blown war."

After what seemed like a hour of fighting, Adriane heard a yell, and when she looked, all off the others were dead.

"What the!?"

~~~Dream End~~~

Adriane's eyes snapped open.

"Enough!"She cried and went back to sleep, this time dreamless.

The Next Day

_______

Adriane woke up. She apparently was the first one up, the others were still asleep. She opened a can of Cheeseburger Macaroni and began eatting it.

"Good morning."Glaceon said.\

"Morning Gla."Adriane said after swallowing a bite."Think those sleepy-head'll ever get up?"

"Maybe. They all look pretty comperable, well, you know what i mean."Glaceon said.

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
Gad Sylvanhart
The Worst Day Night Ever

My night was, summed up in one dismal word: Horrible. While I didn't have any significantly weird dreams myself, I was woken up several times by several people.

The first problem came with Alan: He started mumbling at first. I was finally getting comfortable in that terrible bed and was ready to go to sleep, when Alan started crying some things about Mewtwo. When he woke up, terrified, almost everyone ran up to him trying to comfort him. I was one of them, I ran up to the kid, who was already being comforted by Adriane, and put my hand on his shoulder. "Dude! Dude! It was a dream, you're back with us." I patted him on the back, and then returned to my bed when he seemed to calm down. That was weird, I thought to myself, as I got to sleep myself.

The second and third problems came in the form of Adriane: After finally getting to sleep, I was disturbed by Adriane, who awoke in shock. While her reaction wasn't as crazy as Alan's, it did startle and wake me from my sleep. "Hey, Adriane, chill. Bad dream." I said over the beds of two others, my glasses were on the ground next to my bed, where I was sure nobody would step on them, and my eyes looked like they were squinting from the sun, even though it was almost pitch black in the room. I sighed and got back down to sleep.

After, like, an hour of relaxation: Adriane. Again. Apparently everyone but me was being plagued by scary dreams. "Oh, man.." I muttered as I got back up from my sleep. "Adriane, bad dream again. No worries." I said quietly. I went back to sleep after that, but I didn't stay asleep for long.

****​

"Think those sleepy-head'll ever get up?" was the first thing I heard as I got up. I shook my head and felt for my glasses next to my bed. I picked them up and put them on. "Yup. I sure think so." I replied halfheartedly. I grunted as I got up, as predicted, my back felt like crap. "Argh. I'm never sleeping on this again." I said. "Floor's better." I added. "Where can I find the food?" I asked Adriane, hungry like hell.

miley810

Assassin
Years
(OOC: All the sudden I started trying to write in first person o.O)

"Morning sleeping beauty."Adriane joked."Soup, Cheesburger Macaroni, or Macaroni?" Adriane asked pulling the cans out of her bag.

Suddenly Adriane remembered his responces to her waking up, now realizing what they were.

"Man I'm slow."I thought.

"I'm hungry as well."Glaceon said.

Adriane sat down her can and spoon and fed Glaceon out of her hand.

"Man, this is the last time I forget your bowl."She joked.

"It'd better be!"

Glaceon and Adriane laughed as Glaceon finished and Adriane got back to work on her own 'breakfest'. She looked at her watch.

"Wow. Its only 5am."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
"Help with what..? I'm fine..." That didn't sound like her. Something is definitely troubling her.

"Yeah Val. Its not like you to be like that." Adriane came in next. It was nice for her to come in & help too.

"I'm fine... I'm just... thinking about what we have ahead of us." She really is bad at lieing, especially when it comes to Spike.

"Suit yourself. You know you can tell me anything." Answered Spike. He turned around & spoke a bit. "I'm hitting the say." He flopped on to his hay & instantly went to sleep.

Kirlia already took a liking to Nora's Kirlia. Actually, he wished he could spend more time, but he needed to sleep. He waved good night to Kirlia & walked by Spike's side, getting some shut eye.

Waking up was dreadful, even if Spike didn't show it. Everyone's shouting was also painful since their nightmares. Too make things a bit worse, he didn't have his shirt on but around his waist, so the poking on his flesh was a bit annoying. Still though, it beats sleeping on the hard solid ground, so Spike didn't mind. He yawned & stretched his arms out, then saw his Kirlia sound asleep. How peaceful...why can't the humans be like this? He looked & saw Adriane & Gad already up. Today was a big day, so Spike needed his energy for the morning. He looked at Adriane & smirked. "Know where I can get some plain eggs?"

miley810

Assassin
Years
Adriane raised her eyebrows. "Plain eggs? What am I a merical worker? Mr. Sarcastic I can get eggs."

Before anyone could say anything, she teleported to her house. It was still empty, and exactly how she left it the previous day. She opened the fridge door, took out the eggs and bacon, and closed it. Then she got out a pan to cook the bacon in, and teleported back.

"Guess I am a merical worker."

"Its a good thing your house is in a forest."Mew said.

"And that my family is away."Adriane said.

"Why didn't you go with them again?"Glaceon asked.

Adriane grew quiet at this question, lit a fire, put bacon in the pan, and began frying it.

"Anybody else want bacon?"

(Funnyish post. Night peps!)

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
At night...

Alan said nothing, too afraid to talk about his dreams to anyone. He smiled timidly and stared at the floor. Then, when he looked back at Adriane, she was asleep. He turned around to go where Latios was to see if he could help him, but was interrupted by Adriane screaming. He quickly turned around, startled, and realised she had had a nightmare. Letting out a sigh of relief, he turned again to look for Latios. He walked over there and was halfway when he heard Adriane scream again. Now scared as hell, he tripped over and his forehead hit the floor, knocking him out.

The next morning...

Latios woke up and headed straight for the kids' room, but in the middle of the hallway he found an unpleasant surprise. Alan was lying on the floor, face down, and there was some blood next to him. "Oh, my." he said and grabbed the boy, "Wake up!" The blood on the floor came from his forehead, in which there was a scar where the blood was coming from.

Latios rushed to the room, carrying Alan with his arms. As he neared, he heard someone talking, and he figured they were starting to wake up. He reached the room in about no time. "Morning, everyone. We got a situation." he said, and showed the unconscious Alan to everyone there, "I found him lying in the middle of the hallway between this room and where I slept. And there was some blood around him."

Wymsical

Years
Gad Sylvanhart
Alan Gets A Nasty Bump On The Head

"Morning sleeping beauty." Adriane joked as I got up. "Morning Prince Charming." I replied, jokingly. "Soup, Cheesburger Macaroni, or Macaroni?" she asked me. I really had no idea in the world what a Cheeseburger Macaroni was supposed to be, but I took it anyway, curious. "Thanks." I said. I opened the can with the can opener that was lying on the table. From inside came the smell of cheese and macaroni all at once. "Mmmm" I mumbled. I took a fork from the table and started eating out of the can. "MMM, Delicious. I haven't had something this good since Berta's cooking!" I blurted. Berta was a kitchen chef my mom had hired temporarily, her cooking was THE best. Unfortunately she was fired for spilling milk on my dad. To this day, I still roll my eyes at the thought. Anyway, being hungry as hell, I soon ate up the Cheeseburger Macaroni easily. I wanted to ask Adriane for another, when Spike awoke. "Know where I can get some plain eggs?" Spike blurted out, seemingly randomly. "Plain eggs? What am I a merical worker? Mr. Sarcastic I can get eggs." Adriane replied. That's when the weird thing happened, she just teleported out of the room. "Wow, what the hell?" I blurted, my back to my chair. "How do you do that?" I asked Spike. Before he could answer, Adriane returned. "Guess I am a merical worker." she said to Spike, jokingly. "Anybody else want bacon?" she asked. I would've said "Definitely" If I wasn't so freaked at what she had just done. "Adriane, how the heck did you just teleport?" I asked, stunned.

Just then, and once again before anybody could answer my question, Latios came in. "Morning, everyone. We got a situation." Latios began. This statement already perked my interest.
"I found him lying in the middle of the hallway between this room and where I slept. And there was some blood around him." Latios said, in his hands was...Alan. But he had blood on his head. "What the hell?!" I said, rushing over to the guy. This guy really had a knack for getting himself into situations. I sighed as I looked at his wounds, well, I was no expert, but I said "He'll live. Just a bump on the head. Maybe a concussion. Nothing fatal." I said to them. I secretly hoped it might make him have amnesia too, maybe he'd stop with all his nonsense. "We just need some bandages, he'll heal up." I said. "No biggie, really." I finished.

I walked back over to the table. My empty can of Cheeseburger Macaroni was still emanating that lovely smell, but alas there was no more of the food inside. I decided to withhold my questions for now.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Latios carefully placed Alan on his bed, careful not to hurt him more. The boy didn't seem that he would wake up soon, but at least he wasn't bleeding anymore. "Arceus knows for how long he was lying there..." Latios said, a hint of concern in his voice, "I can't let another human die..." The Eon Pokémon seemed really regretful about that, as the last guy he had picked to help himsave the world didn't survive. He was killed by Mewtwo while trying to release the other humans from him and the other legendaries.

"Lance..." he said in a very low voice, looking down at the floor.

miley810

Assassin
Years
"Alan!"Adriane shot up, accedently flying into the air, and when she landed herself she rushed to her backpack and got out the hospital bandades from her emergancy kit.

"This should do the job."Adriane said.

Adriane walked to Alan and carefully placed the bandages on his head, kind of loosely where it wouldn't hurt so bad when he took it off.

"My mom was a nurse for a short time so she always made me put a emergancy kit in my bag."Adriane said.

When she was done she stepped back, sighing.

"I hope he's ok. He's quite unlucky."Adriane said.

When Latios said 'Lance' Adriane winced, half wimpering. She remembered Lance. He was one of the original Legendary Rebel kids. She wouldn't let the 'newbies' get killed, not without a fight. She wouldn't let any of them, she'd sacrafice herself before that'd happen to any of them. She sighed. Then she remember Gad's question.

"Oh, its one of Mew's powers. Mew and I share powers. Wait a second, Uxie...have you not given the part of your powers that your suppost to?"Adriane asked.

"Jeesh. I bet none of the newbie's legendaries have."Mew said.

Adriane facepalmed. "Thats also the reason I can fly."Adriane said.

Mew handed Adriane the pan with the bacon in it. She took a bite. "Perfect."

Gad seemed like he wanted some before this happened, so she handed him a few peices. "If you want more just ask."

Adriane nibbled on a piece after sitting down the pan. She stared at Alan. "Please let him wake up..."

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie nodded distractedly at what Spike had said, turning her attention to the hay beds. She could tell she wasn't going to sleep well tonight.

...And so it was. She spent most of the night trying to fall asleep in the first place, and so when she finally did it was short lived, as the smell of bacon beckoned her back into the world of the awake. Stirring a bit as she woke, she let out a meek yawn and shifted onto her back, as she had been resting in a position more akin to curled up in a ball.

Meanwhile, Mesprit had overheard a mention of a familiar name, Lance. Though one could not tell by looking, her spirits dropped some. She still felt a sense of guilt

Groggily staring off into space Valorie appeared to regain her sense of where she was rather quickly, her eyes focusing after a few moments and looking... straight up at the source of the smell of bacon, a particular frying pan.

Valorie could only be thankful that they at least had good food to eat. Or at least, she assumed she wasn't expected to find her own food. She had no idea how she would do that. Standing up and stretching, showing signs of discomfort as she did so, Valorie proceeded over to join the breakfast club. She was feeling a bit sore after having slept on such a modest bed the night before. She still looked slightly tired, but her mind was there and now.

"Hey... What'd I miss? Is that breakfast?"

Valorie also seemed to be in a somewhat better mood than she had been. The reasoning for that was unknown, lest she had simply been in need of sleep. She of course seemed /very/ interested in breakfast.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Adriane handed Valorie some bacon. "Well you missed finding out that Alan over there hit the wall, giveing him a horrible gash. Thank God I wrapped it before you saw it, you may have lost your appatite."Adriane said.

Adriane finished her bacon and suddenly gasped. Panic showed in her eyes as she shot up and darted into the room next door. She pulled up the sleeve of her right arm, where a huge bruise was. Adriane bit her lip. "What if the others find out about this?"She thought."They'll report..."

Adriane kept staring at it, unable to look away. She didn't want the others to know about this, they'd worry about her once she parted to go back home. There was always running away from them, but that wouldn't get them far in the war situation. She half groned half wimpered.

Wymsical

Years
Gad Sylvanhart
I Get My Fair Share Of Bacon.... And Powers.

I munched on my bacon gratefully as I looked at Alan, still. I would have laughed my butt off if I wasn't so worried at the apparent seriousness of the injury. It really didn't look like a simple bump on the head. Although I wouldn't go as far as to say fatal either. A serious concussion, more like. And just when this guy was supposed to be saving the world with us, this happened. I wondered if it was an accident or not. It kinda freaked me out to think it was. "Oh, its one of Mew's powers. Mew and I share powers. Wait a second, Uxie...have you not given the part of your powers that your suppost to?" Adriane replied to my previous question, seemingly randomly. "I guess not." I glanced over at Uxie, who was just floating over there minding her own business. "Kind of a loner, isn't she?" I asked, rhetorically. "Wait, you can fly? Sweet." I said. I was unaware of her little stunt earlier. I walked over to Uxie after that. "Hey, Uxie. Adriane told me about the powers you're supposed to give me. What's all that about?" I asked Uxie, who stopped fiddling with her translation device. "Oh, yes. I completely forgot." she said, smiling. Then, everything went dark.

"HOLY..!" I cried, but I trailed off as I saw millions upon millions of images flashing through my head all at once. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. "Ack!" I shouted.

When I opened my eyes, I was still standing up straight, and everyone was minding their own business like nothing ever happened. "What..?" I muttered. "What happened?" I asked Uxie, who was still standing in front of me. "You now have my abilities." Uxie said, calm as ever. "W-what? How?" I asked. I couldn't remember what I had seen in the daze, although I would remember later. "Try it." Uxie said. "Try what?" I said, dumbly. "Teleporting. Focus real hard on the spot you want to go to. At first, you have to be able to see the spot to got there. Soon your abilities will develop so you can go anywhere by just picturing the place in your mind." Uxie explained. I obliged, and focused hard on the chair at the other end of the table.

For a moment, everything went dark.

Suddenly, I was sitting at the chair I had been focusing on. "Wow!" I said, wide-eyed. Uxie floated over to me. "Remember, Gad, one of your most potent abilities is to erase the memory of someone you meet with one glance. Being a human, you use this ability at will, but don't let it get out of control. Those glasses you have there can help. I'd suggest wearing them until you've got the hang of it. If someone looks at your eyes while they're not covered or closed, and the ability is activated, their memory will instantly evaporate." Uxie explained once more. I was stunned and freaked that I now had this weird ability. "O...kay." I mumbled. I realized I still had some bacon in my hand, and finished it right up. I pushed my glasses back against my eyes.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Latios nodded after Adriane mentioned that he didn't share his powers with Alan. But it wasn't that he forgot about it, oh, no. "I was gonna give him my powers once he calmed down a little bit, but I guess I will have to wait until he wakes up." he said calmly. Then a noise came from where Alan was. The Eon Pokémon turned to see what it was about, and the boy was shaking his head, about to wake up. "Alan." he said, "What happened?"

Alan slowly opened his eyes, "I-I d-don't k-know..." he said quietly, "Wh-where am I?"

"You're in the hideout. There's nothing to worry about." Latios said, "You must have tripped over and hit your head hard, because you I found you unconscious this morning."

Alan nodded, still feeling drowsy and seeing blurs around him. Latios wasn't know if it was the time to do that, but he was gonna do it anyway. He placed his hand on Alan, and then all of a sudden the boy had a blue aura around him and felt energy running all over his body. "Wh-wh-what's going on?" the boy said, scared about that.

"Do not panic, Alan." Latios said, a smile on his face, "I just shared some of my powers with you."

"P-powers?" the boy asked, confused, "I-I have powers?"

"Yes. You can now turn invisible and use telepathy." Latios said, "You can also move at great speeds and fly, but I think you should wait till later to do that." Alan nodded timidly and grabbed his head, feeling dizzy and more confused than before.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Adriane stood up and walked over to Alan.

"You saw me fly last night when I came to the other room to explain this stuff to you, remember?"Adriane asked."Mew shared her powers with me, so I can fly, teleport, make things levitate, and use a few pokemon moves. Well...and this."

Adriane made a pink bubble appear in her hand, and it flew to the ceiling and popped, but instead of bubble liquid it was water.

"It may be a little weird to you, it is kind of sudden, expecially after you hitting your head last night. Are you sure you don't remember what happened?"Adriane asked.

(Sorry for the short post I've gotta clean my room and pack for traveling for Christmas break. I'll still be getting on, on my phone and grandma's laptop)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(OoC: I'm back again.I see there were a lot of posts. Hope I can make the best of it.)

"Plain eggs? What am I a merical worker? Mr. Sarcastic I can get eggs." Adriane then disappeared & later came back with bacon. "Guess I am a merical worker." That's because of her power, which reminded Spike of his powers of Latias. He can try them out later.

"Meh, bacon is okay too." Spike took two pieces of bacon & took bites. Bacon taste pretty good, plus it's not eggs.

"How do you do that?" Gad had asked Spike. He wasn't tofond of explaining things. Good thing Adriane explained to him instead of Spike. Then Latios came in.

"Morning, everyone. We got a situation." What Spike saw was an unconcsious Alan. "I found him lying in the middle of the hallway between this room and where I slept. And there was some blood around him." That was surprising. How the heck did he end up like this? Gad checked Alan's head to see how much damage it was.

"He'll live. Just a bump on the head. Maybe a concussion. Nothing fatal." Well that sounded good. But maybe he should stay unconscious so he wouldn't be so annoying. "We just need some bandages, he'll heal up. No biggie, really."

"Arceus knows for how long he was lying there..." Latios mentioned. It's Alan's fault for being so timid. He does know what the situation is, right? Spike took another bite his bacon, enjoying his breakfast.

Valorie finally woke up "Hey... What'd I miss? Is that breakfast?" She asked.

"Well you missed finding out that Alan over there hit the wall, giveing him a horrible gash. Thank God I wrapped it before you saw it, you may have lost your appatite." Adriane explained to Valorie.

"Frankly, he's a timid boy, so I don't know how he'll do throughout the days." Spike added to Valorie. People that are very timid are people that Spike don't like & are annoying to him. Adriane acted weird just now. She just ran off somewhere, almost like she's hiding something. Maybe I should stay out of her business. Spike thought.

After finishing his last bacon, Alan finally woke up from his state. So much for peace. Spike minded his own business as he saw someone else come inside. A girl with jammies & clean hair came in, acting like she was still a bit tired. "Morning everyone. How is everyone?" She asked. Spike knew one thing. Latias was pretty good at acting like a real human.

(OoC: If you still don't know who the girl is, it's Latias in disguise.)

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alan looked timidly at Adriane. "Th-the l-last th-thing I r-remember w-was h-hearing a s-scream..." he said in a quiet voice, "Th-then e-everything was black..." He rubbed his head, and closed his eyes. Then he opened his eyes wide when he heard someone and couldn't recognise the voice.

"Morning everyone. How is everyone?" she said, and Alan saw a girl in jammies. He was scared, he thought nobody but the other five and the Legendary Rebels could get to this hideout. And she was definitely none of the other five. Alan closed his eyes again and, without noticing, became invisible, the bandage on his head the only thing that told the others where he was, as it was still visible.

"Wh-who are you?" he asked in a soft voice.

Back