• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Pardon me, but... daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn......

I expected at least 2 new pages to get caught up upon.
Oh well.

My Gastly chain ended at about... I forgot. Either 7 or 12. Can't remember.
I had to chain Gligar again in order to get one or two for a dude who just wants a normal one. I got to 8. I thought it was more like 12....

Compared to what I've been playing, that was boring as hell.

I'll still keep trying for Gastly and Dratini, just not too hard or anything.

Although I've had a lot of fun lately, I've been becoming a little depressed.
Summer is pretty much gone, my 18th birthday is in 5 days, and as quick as winter comes, so does my life..
But it's not just my problems, it's my parent's problems as well that concern me.

I'll just take it like I always have: Day by day and see what each one brings me.......

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
Hey guys two days ago I started chaining for snorunts.... but my chains always break at 10-26.
I just want meh shinys!
Im using a timid and a adamant synch and hoping for the best. (and that the timid one is female...)

I hate how they always, ALWAYS use protect as their fist move! Im sick of that, they are just stalling there eminent demise!

well Gl to all and maybe the shiny slumps will stop.

Years
Hello. I would like to join this club. I have many shinies, as you can see in my sig.

The only 3rd Gen. Shinies I have are Exeggcute and Registeel.

Also, in my sig, you can see the shinies that I am hunting. My main target is Aipom however.
Excellent! Another SPPer joins our ranks! May I be the first to welcome you to the club.

Yawn. My game's turned to Morning already. I'd better get to bed now. My hunts are moving along slowly. Chaining something right now. I do that when I get bored of SRing.

Totod!le

« SUCCESS
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2016
Excellent! Another SPPer joins our ranks! May I be the first to welcome you to the club.

Yawn. My game's turned to Morning already. I'd better get to bed now. My hunts are moving along slowly. Chaining something right now. I do that when I get bored of SRing.

Hey! I know you from SPPf. I'm -Totodile- there. Thanks for the welcome.

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
Hey! I know you from SPPf. I'm -Totodile- there. Thanks for the welcome.

I know you from there, too, i'm ScorpionX there, welcome to the club.

I've been bouncing between targets as of late, but now i've settled on lucario, so i'm going to keep hatching the egg from riley until i get a female, then i'm gonna breed it with another pokemon and soft reset every time i get one egg instead of hatching multiple eggs, that way i won't fill my boxes up with non shiny eggs.

This will work right? i'm pretty sure it will but i would still like conformation, i'd also like to know how i'd go about shuffling the RNG on D/P from MetalMario if he wouldn't mind? seeing as he would most likely know the most on this subject.

Years
I've been bouncing between targets as of late, but now i've settled on lucario, so i'm going to keep hatching the egg from riley until i get a female, then i'm gonna breed it with another pokemon and soft reset every time i get one egg instead of hatching multiple eggs, that way i won't fill my boxes up with non shiny eggs.

This will work right? i'm pretty sure it will but i would still like conformation, i'd also like to know how i'd go about shuffling the RNG on D/P from MetalMario if he wouldn't mind? seeing as he would most likely know the most on this subject.
I'm not too sure. On Emerald, you'd be screwed, because an Egg's PV is decided as soon as the egg is made--even before you pick it up! I don't know about D/P for that one. Hatching eggs and releasing them from your party is going to be faster than your method, besides, because you can multiplex as many as five eggs at once, effectively cutting the time between eggs to only a fifth of its full value.

In other news,

ShinyRoseliaEncounterSparks.jpg

Chained in the Trophy Garden on a chain of 31. It seems though that whenever I get an early shiny (Sneasel being the exception), my chain becomes Jynxed (ha-ha-choo!) and dies before reaching 40. This one's a male, so I'd like to get a bunch more--something like at least 4 females. This is also the first picture I've taken on my new camera. Pics of the rest of my collection will be coming along soon. (maybe xP)

Edit: Reached 40! :) 908 MRs in my bag. (Started this chain at 999)

Last edited:

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
Congrats on the shiny Metal mario.
I had so many shiny snorunts in my chain! But this morning I was playing and getting more and i turned and I hit a corner of a desk with it and the game popped out! >.< >.<
I checked the ones I had (I saved somewhat in my chain I have 9 shinys >.<) I got a 2 adamants and 1 Timid Female snorunts V.V I dont really feel sad/bad my chain broke Because I felt like I had enough of them. But you know what could have been...

Video of my adventure... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ccoig99934

I'll post Iv's later

EDIT: I got The IV's (Speed last)

Adamant :
23 / 2 / 2 / 29 / 25 / 24
11 / 7 / 17 / 19 / 20 / 9

Timid :
14 / 10 / 28 / 30 / 10 / 12 (F)
22 / 9 / 25 / 3 / 22 / 20 (M)
10 / 27 / 28 / 3 / 22 / 16 (M)

Lax :
8 / 30 / 19 / 17 / 2 / 9

Doctile :
26 / 20 / 4 / 9 / 7 / 0

Jolly :
22 / 23 / 3 / 24 / 17 / 8

Gentle :
3 / 19 / 3 / 26 / 29 / 14

Last edited:

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
i might be quiting pokemon

Hey GL guys I may not come back to PC again...

Why? I demand answers! :P

Now.

>=(

Well, surprise surprise. I never lost that Gligar chain I mentioned. O.o So I kept it going. It's still going. I have no clue what number it's at. HOPEFULLY 26 lol. Something high.
The guy who wants a Gligar contacted me again today but I'm going to fly under the radar and continue the chain tonight and see how far I can get. Been uninterested which is why the chain is still going.
The "uninterested" is probably the method to my madness of not losing the chain because I don't care about shiny Gligar anymore, although I'd still want at least 1 Impish one.

Then I'll probably piddle around... I have a few more normal pokemon handouts to go through, and then I'll try chaining Gastly again.

It seems though that whenever I get an early shiny (Sneasel being the exception), my chain becomes Jynxed (ha-ha-choo!) and dies before reaching 40.
^This.
90% of the time this happens to me.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
*Boom!!* I've returned...

Congratulations to everybody who has gotten new Shiny Pokemon!! Also, welcome to new members as well!! XD And, why are you guys leaving & quitting!?

Its been forever since I last caught a Shiny Pokemon and last visited here, which was an Absol on January, but I caught two this Friday: Chansey!! D: Short story, I wanted some more Lucky Eggs, so I was chaining Chansey, in hopes of getting at least two more Lucky Eggs, but the chain kept on going, and ended up getting five Lucky Eggs (for a total of nine), and two Shinies:

Chansey (F), Lv. 16, caught in a Dusk Ball, No.43 in the Chain
Mild nature.
Aug. 22, 2008
Route 209
Met at Lv. 16.

Likes to relax.
Likes dry food.

HP: 110
Attack: 8
Defense: 8
Sp. Atk: 22
Sp. Def: 42
Speed: 25
Ability: Serene Grace

Moves: Tail Whip, Refresh, Softboiled, DoubleSlap.

Chansey (F), Lv. 16, caught in a Dusk Ball, No.48 in the Chain
Hasty nature.
Aug. 22, 2008
Route 209
Met at Lv. 16.

Likes to thrash about.
Likes sweet food.

HP: 110
Attack: 11
Defense: 9
Sp. Atk: 19
Sp. Def: 40
Speed: 24
Ability: Serene Grace

Moves: Tail Whip, Refresh, Softboiled, DoubleSlap.

Chain ended at 51 with a Gastly.

Still nothing on Charmander though, but I'm still going for it!! ^_^ Good luck to everybody on their hunts!! Later!! *Boom!!*

Years
Because PC seems to have lost it's luster... I don't know what to do anymore... but w/e. GL guys, I'll go back to Uxie after I finish my battling streak.

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
Because PC seems to have lost it's luster... I don't know what to do anymore... but w/e. GL guys, I'll go back to Uxie after I finish my battling streak.

well thats your opinion but personally i find this place to be quite enjoyable.

but enough of that to remain on topic i have hatched a ton of chimchar no shiny yet but not very good IVs either GL all.

Years
Eh, good luck. I'm gonna go back to Uxie now and hope for the best!
Side note: I really don't care where I am anymore... I just went out of whack back there and decided to turn against EVERY forum I was in.

Back