• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I am trialing this Terezi theme, I'll probably bring her back in a few months for the sake of the Homestuck fans (EntwinedSilence and Limanya, I'm looking at you!)

Years

Just got sold out on the Hotels. Sad thing is I was planning on doing the deposits but couldn't get the 4 people needed for the hotel room to be commited. :(

Also I finally finished Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann last night. It took me 5 years because I kept putting it off even though it was in my laptop.

I can now see why everyone thinks it's the epitome of Shonen lol. Gainax truly does break archetypes. xDDD

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

"It took me 5 years"
That is somewhat impressive.

I still think the likes of One Piece, Gintama, Galaxy Express 999 and B Gata H Kei are better in the demographic though.

But at least you're not on the "OMG S;G IS DA BEST THING EVUR" bandwagon which has been rolling around a lot recently.

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

It's difficult to say any anime would be the "best thing evur", even when looking at things as objectively as possible.

It especially annoys me when dem fans claim their fandom is the best thing evur. Especially as they usually haven't experienced that much.
I can understand why they would feel that, way, I've had that rush too, but you could at least be sensible.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Objectively this would probably be my pick although I've enjoyed a few things quite a lot more. I get annoyed when people throw the word epic around but damn, what that show built up to can only be called epic.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I'm not really into politics and war in my cartoons but this show I really did love. Such a one off masterpiece, If I was into politics and war stuff this would undoubtedly be my fav show ever.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

If it didn't have the episode count it does it wouldn't have been as good.

It's not for everyone as well it only gets amazing towards the end.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. That would definitely be a series that I would probably never really pick up because of the size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back