• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Your theme is really amusing, but the quote box kind of ruins it. I liked it better when it was just text underneath your GIFs.
7/10

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
The people have spoken. 10/10 neat, the colors match It's nice. What anime is it from?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
I didn't mean that you ahd to take the quote out, though. You could leave it, but than not in a quote box. :3
But it looks less cluttered and more ordered without the quote box.
8/10

As an answer to your question, it's from the game Hakuouki - Shinsengumi Kitan (or Hakuoki - Demon of the fleeting blossom in NA). The anime would be Hakuouki Hekketsuroku (second season of the anime).

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
4//10

Not sure I like it. Avatar's low quality while signature banner is unappealing. Organization..could've been better.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
4/10.

Emolga is a 5th generation Pokémon (see Musketeer's old posts for 5th gen. rants), so most points deducted there. Your theme is well put together, but the signature seems messy.

Crux

Evermore
Years
8.5/10

Certainly a great theme!

Edit:
Wow....this is the 999th post on the thread...I almost feel like i've accomplished something. xD

Back