• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaicon

Gameplay Expert
Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2019

Top 3 Records - I was bored, okay?
Code:
[U]Number[/U]  [U]Page[/U]

93      7
96      65
97      50

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I forgot, is it bypassing the four words rule when putting stuff in quotes? I'd guess not, but still. That stuff always confuses me. Also, I don't know what to do when someone has something in their sig. that goes against the sig. rules. Do I just report them and let them take the disabled sig., or should I PM them or let them know some other way before their sig. gets disabled? I know mini-modding's frowned upon, but I feel bad for someone who just doesn't know.

/forgot about DST, read new chapter, tired, yadda yadda

Zaicon

Gameplay Expert
Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2019
25 [Assuming you fix that, Roswell]

I can't answer any of your questions, simply because I haven't been here long enough to know.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
25/26

The thing is, a lot of new people seem to accidentally break the signature rules by having sigs. over 500 pixels in width and/or 300 pixels in height, so I always feel bad when they get disabled. I don't think they get infracted the first time, but that first disabling eventually leads to one :< And then I'm too timid to PM/VM the person directly so I'd rather post it in someplace like here. But then I'd get called out on mini-modding, so I try to state it as politely as possible.

/Idk don't listen to me my head's a bit boggy

Zaicon

Gameplay Expert
Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2019

I see. On a different topic, does PokeCommunity have some sort of Graphics Request forum?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

You may have found this already during the time interval but... Yup! Graphics and Photography is a subcategory found under the Art Gallery section, which is under Creative Discussions. A quicker link is here! /which, despite this, I still refuse to post my own graphics on there...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Aye.

I go on Neopets, and what do I see? MLP ads. And I swear the past three days I've had Faerie Quests:

>Two days ago: Took on a job for the Employment Agency
>Goes to Shop Wizard
>"I'm sorry, but you're on a Faerie Quest and cannot use me!"
>Me: ...FFFFFFFUUUU
>Has to go to the Marketplace and buy it there; ends up completing both the quest and the job successfully

>One day ago: I think I was gonna search Forgotten Shore Map Piece prices?
>Goes to Shop Wizard
>Me: ... *facepalm*
>Rather than have to search through the Marketplace again I go to Firefox and get on an account I don't use anymore
>Proceeds to use account to search for item via Shop Wizard
>Copy-pastes the link to the shop with the cheapest price into Safari browser
>Gets item and completes quest

>Today: I got a Morphing Potion and wanted to see how cheap it was considering it wasn't anything too special
>Goes to Shop Wizard
>Me: ...You're kidding, right?
>Does the exact same thing as yesterday: Get on other account and search for the item
>Gets Quest completed and learns that said Morphing Potion only sells for rougly 5000NP...

And I swear I hadn't even noticed the notifications either.

Zaicon

Gameplay Expert
Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2019

Thank you, Roswell. I have another question. If I wanted to make a game thread here in Other Trivia ("Member Elimination", where you eliminate other players by subtracting points from them), is there anything I need to know before doing so?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Flipper's right! We've also had similar threads in the past, but I don't think one's currently existing~

Zaicon

Gameplay Expert
Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2019

I'm fairly sure there isn't one running now. Do you (anyone) think it would be worth making (a.k.a., is there be enough interest)?

EDIT: And is there any particular reason that this site automatically submits my posts twice?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

*shrug* I'm not too fond of those threads myself 'cause I see them as a form of popularity poll, but there are some people who do enjoy them! ...'Course, given the lack of any active Hurt & Heal threads at the moment, who knows? But then again, OT hasn't been the most active lately... We should bribe people to come here with that shiny emblem, because EVERYONE likes emblems, right?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

The Member of the Year is one big popularity contest.

But even though one might look at OT games that way, they really aren't.
I mean, I don't exactly look at who makes the games, I just play them :P

And @Zaicon, if there's interest, people will play it. If there isn't, then it will just die out. But there's no harm in making it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back