• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have any ex cards?

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2004
Ok, I just bought my first ex cards yesterday, and out of three packs, i got an ex raichu and an ex mewtwo. I was just wondering if that was average or good or what.

Shukuen Shinobi

Ninja Dude
Years
Well, I have countless EX Pokemon.

I play the card game almost professionaly. I travel with my group of friends. (Me, Friend 1, Friend 2, Friend 2's Dad) to surrounding states to participate in all the big tournaments. I have bin full of extra cards, and many are from prizes in tournaments, rather then actually buying them. It's not cheap by any means, but it's what I enjoy in my life.

Recently I was at the TCG National Championships, placed 38th out of 141 people in the 15+ division, so I was happy. ^^

Anyhow, I have plenty of EXs, and PLENTY of cards. ^^;

Back