The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 12:27 PM
Neylia
FC:
IGN: Michael

Hey guys. I want your opinion on 2 pokemon. I am wary of them being hacked. I don't know if any of you can tell me anything about them but I'll list the information I have:

Spoiler:

Jirachi
Lv.100
Nature: Impish
Ability: Serene Grace
IV: unknown
OT: Anthony
ID No. 01423
Came from the Johto region
Classic Ribbon
Alert to Sounds
Moves: Rest – Psychic – Doom Desire – Draco Meteor
It's in a Cherish/Event Ball

Old Sea Map(?) Mew (JPN)
Lv.100
Nature: Lonely
Ability: Synchronize
ID No. 01423
Premier Ribbon
Good Perseverance
Moves: Aura Sphere - Mega Punch - Metronome - Psychic

And #3 is shiny Plasma Deoxys which is pretty much a hack by default but I'd still appreciate the confirmation ;x

(Shiny ><) Plasma Deoxys
Lv.100
Nature: Modest
Ability: Pressure
OT: Plasma
ID No. 05083
Came from the Unova region
Classic Ribbon
Capable of taking hits
Moves: Nasty Plot - Dark Pulse - Recover - Psycho Boost
It's in a Dusk Ball

Thanks a lot, I appreciate you guys taking a look

-Neylia

To go to me and my partner's Trade Shop click here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=330770

To leave me specifically a Trade Review click here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=328863

Note that we deal in cloned Pokémon

Last edited by Neylia; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:32 PM.
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 01:33 PM
derv1205
Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
FC:
IGN: Diego

Nature: Adamant
Neylia, I'm not sure about the first two. But I think they seem legit, unless their IV statuses are perfect, then there's a chance it was hacked.
As far as I know, finding a Shiny Deoxys is extremely rare, if not impossible. So I think most people consider Shiny Deoxys hacks. My guess is they used AR to trigger the event and make it shiny. Anyways, I'm pretty sure it's hacked.Anyone else may have more experience on the first two. Hopefully that helped at least a little.

Derv1205's Shop! <- Several IV, Shiny, Legendary, Event Pokemon! Come in take a look

Trader Review thread <- If we've traded a review is much appreciated. Thank you!

"Trade. Breed. Train. Battle."
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 03:14 AM
derv1205
FC:

Hey everyone, question about a couple pokemon I obtained trading passerby people.

Shiny Mewtwo Lv.70 - I didn't know Mewtwos could be shiny, thought all shinies were shiny locked. Anyways, stats are:
Spoiler:
Nature: Bold
IV: According to Kiloude judge, nothing special. Just fantastic in a couple stats.
OT: GEORGE
ID No. 33101
No Ribbons
Proud of its power
Moves: Psycho Cut - Amnesia - Power Swap - Guard Swap
It's in an Ultra Ball

Darkrai [GER], Lv. 100
Spoiler:
OT: Burak
ID No. 08191
Ability: Bad Dreams
Came from Sinnoh region
Moves: Thunderbolt - Dark Pulse - Dark void - Dream Eater

Thanks for your help! :D

Derv1205's Shop! <- Several IV, Shiny, Legendary, Event Pokemon! Come in take a look

Trader Review thread <- If we've traded a review is much appreciated. Thank you!

Old 3 Weeks Ago, 10:15 AM
Omicron
we are bonded forever
Community Supporter
FC: 1005-8924-3660
IGN: Omicron

Quote:
Originally Posted by derv1205 View Post
Hey everyone, question about a couple pokemon I obtained trading passerby people.

Shiny Mewtwo Lv.70 - I didn't know Mewtwos could be shiny, thought all shinies were shiny locked. Anyways, stats are:
Spoiler:
Nature: Bold
IV: According to Kiloude judge, nothing special. Just fantastic in a couple stats.
OT: GEORGE
ID No. 33101
No Ribbons
Proud of its power
Moves: Psycho Cut - Amnesia - Power Swap - Guard Swap
It's in an Ultra Ball

Darkrai [GER], Lv. 100
Spoiler:
OT: Burak
ID No. 08191
Ability: Bad Dreams
Came from Sinnoh region
Moves: Thunderbolt - Dark Pulse - Dark void - Dream Eater

Thanks for your help! :D
Yes, mewtwo can be shiny in past generations. If it was a Kalos Mewtwo it would have definitely been a hack. That one looks like it came from HGSS and seems to be legit.

Darkrai seems to be legit as well.

Without more information and with pokécheck down, we cannot be completely sure, though.
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 10:28 AM
derv1205
FC:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omicron View Post
Yes, mewtwo can be shiny in past generations. If it was a Kalos Mewtwo it would have definitely been a hack. That one looks like it came from HGSS and seems to be legit.

Darkrai seems to be legit as well.

Without more information and with pokécheck down, we cannot be completely sure, though.
Thanks a lot! Guess i'll consider them legit until someone has prove that it's hacked which so far they don't seem to be.

Old 3 Weeks Ago, 01:53 PM
CycloneGU
Eye of the Storm
FC:
IGN:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neylia View Post
Jirachi
Lv.100
Ability: Serene Grace
ID No. 01423
Classic Ribbon
Alert to Sounds
Moves: Rest – Psychic – Doom Desire – Draco Meteor
Here is my source for what follows.

There are no listed events for HG/SS. All Gen. IV Jirachi events are D/P/Pl. Correct me if I am wrong, but a Pokémon traded to HG/SS and then exported, I think, still claims to come from Sinnoh. If I am mistaken in this comment, please say so here with a related example and I will withdraw the concern. However, it's the same as something from Hoenn going to Sinnoh and on through to Kalos; it says it's from Hoenn.

THIS JIRACHI is the reason we need to have catch data preserved between games. It helps to identify hacks. Without it, we cannot be sure, and clearly this somehow got through. I actually did receive, back in Gen. V, a Mew that I later found out was obtained on Route 29. THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE. Unfortunately, Nintendo masks it and allows it, and since it got through the checker, they think it's legit.! Meanwhile, my Imposter Ditto is stuck in Unova and can't leave! But regarding this Jirachi: this is a hack.

Quote:
Old Sea Map(?) Mew (JPN)
Lv.100
Nature: Lonely
Ability: Synchronize
ID No. 01423
Premier Ribbon
Good Perseverance
Moves: Aura Sphere - Mega Punch - Metronome - Psychic
Mew cannot be in a Cherish Ball with the OT "Anthony". I can't see an event distribution being OTed "Anthony". In fact, the only Mew in Johto (English version, there are foreign ones that are generally the same) is the "FAL2010" one. Also, the "Old Sea Map" Mew as you call it would be from Hoenn - not Johto. I have a Shiny Nincada (legit!) from Hoenn you can look at for an example; it will be funny trading it into OR/AS and taking it to where it was originally caught in the original games. I wonder if there will be a cool bonus for moving an original Hoenn into the new Hoenn?

In any case, this should not have made it through the filter IMO. If anyone knows of one and can link to it, please do. This is a hack.

Quote:
And #3 is shiny Plasma Deoxys which is pretty much a hack by default but I'd still appreciate the confirmation ;x

(Shiny ><) Plasma Deoxys
Lv.100
OT: Plasma
ID No. 05083
Came from the Unova region
Classic Ribbon
Capable of taking hits
Moves: Nasty Plot - Dark Pulse - Recover - Psycho Boost
It's in a Dusk Ball
Since you already said it's a hack, that's a good sign that you aren't sending it back out. Good.

Technically, this COULD be legit. as the Dusk Ball is the method of capture. Source.

That said, the fact it's Shiny is an immediate giveaway. The Birth Island Deoxys could be Shiny, and it's plausible that a Dusk Ball could have been used to catch one (this one was NOT Shiny locked, and I've seen videos about it). The chance that someone named themselves "Plasma" with a matching random OT from 100,000 possibilities, however, is extremely unlikely, and that means I am treating this as a hack. I'd love to see the hidden ID on this and a legit. one to see if they match, and it's even more blatant.

Quote:
Thanks a lot, I appreciate you guys taking a look
No problem! Just to clarify, ALL THREE are hacks.

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old 3 Weeks Ago, 02:11 PM
Neylia
FC:

Thanks, I'm glad I didn't redistribute any of these pokemon. I traded a legit Toys "R" Us Mew for the ..Hacked..Japanese Mew on this site, to help a guy out as he said he wanted an English one. I wish I had asked for more information on it before I accepted it. Bummer, but I pretty much thought it was a hack as soon as I saw it's OT and ID No. (Anthony) were the same as Jirachi's (of which I already believed it to be hacked but also wasn't 100% sure) which is why it's on here. I'm glad you were able to give me an answer and know that I really appreciate you taking the time to look this all up.

-Neylia

To go to me and my partner's Trade Shop click here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=330770

To leave me specifically a Trade Review click here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=328863

Old 3 Weeks Ago, 03:11 PM
CycloneGU
Eye of the Storm
FC:
IGN:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neylia View Post
Thanks, I'm glad I didn't redistribute any of these pokemon. I traded a legit Toys "R" Us Mew for the ..Hacked..Japanese Mew on this site, to help a guy out as he said he wanted an English one. I wish I had asked for more information on it before I accepted it. Bummer, but I pretty much thought it was a hack as soon as I saw it's OT and ID No. (Anthony) were the same as Jirachi's (of which I already believed it to be hacked but also wasn't 100% sure) which is why it's on here. I'm glad you were able to give me an answer and know that I really appreciate you taking the time to look this all up.

-Neylia
If it makes you feel better, I can get you a clone of a Mew I have sometime. I have one that I am certain was caught in Emerald and I have a clone from Black sitting in my Bank. I think I have an event one somewhere in White 2 as well that is not currently cloned.

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old 3 Weeks Ago, 04:58 PM
Neylia
FC:

I won't say no if you're offering :O That being said, if you want you can take a look at the trade thread in my sig. I can give you something in return to make it fair hehe

Old 3 Weeks Ago, 05:44 PM
Keiran
Moshtradamus
FC: 0705-3333-7308
IGN: Ranulf / Mogwai

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
Here is my source for what follows.

There are no listed events for HG/SS. All Gen. IV Jirachi events are D/P/Pl. Correct me if I am wrong,[/B].
You could recieve SMR2010 Jirachi in HGSS.

又 yltfos os kaeps and low 又
Wandering Allowed, Wondering Aloud
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 12:07 PM
CycloneGU
Eye of the Storm
FC:
IGN:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiran View Post
You could recieve SMR2010 Jirachi in HGSS.
Ah, whaddaya know. The Gamestop Jirachi was not, but yes, the Summer 2010 Jirachi could. It wasn't made clear on Jirachi's page directly, and I had not investigated further.

That doesn't change the hack status of the one which was asked about (OT Anthony), but I'll have to remember that otherwise.

Old 1 Week Ago, 07:39 PM
chilton
FC:
IGN:

this has probably been asked before, but i've used action replay to get some of my shinies. would it make me a "scammer" if i traded a hacked pokemon to a person on here who knew it was hacked and still consented? i just want to know so i don't accidentally do something wrong in the future on this site.
Old 1 Week Ago, 07:43 PM
Belldandy
ღ Cammybear ღ
Community Supporter
FC: 4699-7283-5972
IGN: Irène

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilton View Post
this has probably been asked before, but i've used action replay to get some of my shinies. would it make me a "scammer" if i traded a hacked pokemon to a person on here who knew it was hacked and still consented? i just want to know so i don't accidentally do something wrong in the future on this site.
It's against the rules to trade those with or without consent on this board. Any such threads, posts, etc. or evidence could lead to consequence, from what I've understood.

There're lots of Facebook groups that are OK with trading hacked Pokemon, but it's really not allowed on here, publicly or by PM. It's all "clean" trades here.
My Trade Thread
Friend Safari: Munna, Gothorita, Espurr
Native Scatterbugs: Polar, Ocean, Sun
Old 2 Days Ago, 03:13 AM
Sebastian_Sommer
Rocket grunt
FC: 3625-8591-5063
IGN: Sebastian

Nature: Relaxed
I would like to ask for your thoughts on a darkrai that I had received through a trade. Its ID number, OT and the region it originated from corresponds with the event plus it's in a cherish ball. However, the Darkrai does not have a classic ribbon. Is this Darkrai a hacked?

Here's the detail on its ID and OT:
OT: 2012MAT
ID no. 05092
Old 2 Days Ago, 03:22 AM
Aeroblast
Cutting inside like a boss
Community Supporter
FC: 1203-9327-2949
IGN: Jay

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian_Sommer View Post
I would like to ask for your thoughts on a darkrai that I had received through a trade. Its ID number, OT and the region it originated from corresponds with the event plus it's in a cherish ball. However, the Darkrai does not have a classic ribbon. Is this Darkrai a hacked?

Here's the detail on its ID and OT:
OT: 2012MAT
ID no. 05092
You mean 2012MAY? If so, and it doesn't have a ribbon, it's hacked.
Old 7 Hours Ago, 08:55 PM
Sebastian_Sommer
Rocket grunt
FC: 3625-8591-5063
IGN: Sebastian

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroblast View Post
You mean 2012MAY? If so, and it doesn't have a ribbon, it's hacked.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this pokemon, I figured that it was hacked due to the missing ribbon but I couldn't find a specific confirmation about this kind of thing through other forums. I better dispose of it then.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links