• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Prism [Premiering on Twitch Plays Pokemon in On October 9th]

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2021
I've been waiting maybe six or seven years for this and to say I'm hyped is a big understatement. Can't wait to play this on my 3DS!

HOLY MOSES, it has been so long I forgot.

I hardly remember anything from the Summer 2015 beta. Aside from
Spoiler:

Years
I definitely can't wait to give this a try. It's been a few years since I joined and I recall playing Brown fully back around... I want to say late 2010, so I probably need to brush-up on the game so I am prepared for Prism.

I've followed your facebook page for a while now reading all of your updates, and to say I am excited is an understatement, because this game will be great. It's up there with Pokemon TRE 2, in my list of games I can't wait to play.

Good luck with the rest of the development process of the hack, I know it will be a good one!

Regards, Darkness~

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
This question has probably been answered a 100 times before, but will the beta that comes out in september gonna be compatible with my existing saved-version?

Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2020
How do you evolve Eevee to an Umbreon?
and, Is It possible to get Bagon, if yea , where can we ?

Thanks alot for answering my question :D

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
The version coming out in September will not be compatible with any previous save game due to the nature of the development of the game. Now, it might be possible to convert the save to a working format, but that's about as complex as doing this hack.

Also, I remember the 2010 beta fondly, can't wait for September... except I can and I probably will wait, even if it takes another 5 years.

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2023
I can't wait until September to play this. A replay of Brown would be good now.

demonta4

President of Demonta Games
Years
So this is where I'm at right now. I'll try to keep you guys updated more often instead of weeks of silence.
I will admit that I am behind schedule. The initial plan was to have the game 100% developed before September (leaving the rest of the month for bug fixes and design improvements). I'm not quite there yet.
Thanks to the testers, the first 6 1/2 Gym span is extremely polished! I'm still tinkering with levels within that range though, I redid all of the trainer data since the previous beta. While most of the content for remainder 1 1/2 Gym span is done, I'm still developing various parts of that span.
What needs to be done is the following:
- Dialogue for a dungeon.
- Fully design and map out a dungeon that takes place in the last Naljo city.
- Create a fun minigame for the last city.
- Completing and importing various pictures. This includes in battle sprites for both Pokemon and trainers, and mini sprites for Pokemon in the Pokemon menu.
- Importing new music into the game.
- Fix remainder of bugs (Minor leftovers from the first 6 1/2 and future ones that the testers will find for the remainder of Naljo and post game. There will be 20 badges to collect. Also tweak levels of Wild Pokemon and trainer battles.
I'll be bringing more testers on in about two weeks (where I'm hoping the main game will be 100% done).
Here's an update from the facebook page

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Sep 25, 2015
Does the new hack include Mega evolutions? (ie: mega pidgeot used instead of pidgeot). I just thought some of the imagery for the mega versions are more appealing, even if using the sprites doesn't actually change any of the game.

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2015
i remember back in 13 thinking this project was the one hack i wanted to play. gen 2 hacks are great under the right hands.

hoping itll be out soon =D

Splash

But nothing happened.
Years
I'm too hyped for this.
Hopefully it's coming out in December.. Check out the FB page if you guys want more info.
Adam's a cool guy too he answers questions if you message him about the hack.

K-9

Years
Played the beta version of Prism and really enjoyed it, by far the best hack that I have played.

Just randomly came across this thread and checked out the facebook page for Prism and Brown. Getting pretty excited for the final release, would be awesome if he released it before Christmas so I can have some free time to play it.

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
Played the beta version of Prism and really enjoyed it, by far the best hack that I have played.

Just randomly came across this thread and checked out the facebook page for Prism and Brown. Getting pretty excited for the final release, would be awesome if he released it before Christmas so I can have some free time to play it.

Isnt their an official page where you can get this from not sure if i can post it or not but google it thats where i heard about it from awhile back while looking for hacks for pokemon

K-9

Years
Hm, the beta version? There are quite a few places you can download it online (you are right, a quick google search and you'l find many links).

The full game is being worked on currently and (through the Facebook page for it) he is saying a December release is the goal.

Back