• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon: Advanced Adventure

Years
Okay, I just started playing this hack an hour ago, and I'd like to start off by saying the mapping is quite extraordinary and the tiles are pretty nice. But, as many people have pointed out, the signs should have scripts (Not the greatest deal, I agree) and the trainers really need diverse scripts. I really don't know why you haven't fixed this part, but I don't find it too big of a problem. Although many people like I do speed through the trainer dialogue, it's still great to have your hack as professional as possible.

Still, the storyline is intriguing and it's pretty fun so far, so I'll keep playing ^^

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
Hi ^^
To begin i apologize for my bad English i'm a little french >_>

Dbz your game surprise me, we see you word harder on the map and we can see so many pokemon in every map contrary the real version and this is a real good point. The difficulty is better too the trainer are more harder and it's more pleasant that the trainer when we send 1 pokemon and kill him ._.
The idea to create a genetic pokemon is really good too :3

But i've a little problem
I see a genetic gengar is available, when i go in the haunted tower i can't take the stairs, it's a bug and he was really at the top of the tower and i can't pass or he was just somewhere else ?

When i go road 23, i pass under one barrier and to the second 3 men block me and i can't talk to hime, i've Lugia and Jirachi and talk to the profeser again and he just say to me
"Zatsu, go and take down the pokemon HQ! It is just west of normal village"
it's again a bug or i forget to do something ?

i can't use the bicycle and the silph scope (or i don't know where i can use it)

i have a "bad egg" on my box too (yep so much problem >_>')

Do you thing i need to begin again the game or the problem can be resolve? or it's just i forget to do something ?

I hope you can help me and sorry for the disturbance é_è

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 17, 2013
Hey i don't know if this still gets checked but I'm having trouble with this game. It's very fun and I've been playin the living **** out of it but in the village of dragons I'm having a freezing issue with salamance. After catching/defeating him and it tells you go back to the guy in the village it freezes on the last text box. I've tried 5 different way same result. originally catching him before gym battle then defeating him, next I went and defeated the gym leader and went back and did bot again same result... So then I tried going to the next town and I have to have both done :/ ....please help I'm not jail broken have no intention of doing so I have an iPhone 4 and would like to finish the game

Ash Ketchum 11

First of all i wanted to say this hack is great. Had lots of fun playing it and sometimes found myself enjoying it more than the real pokemon games. Although, i found a bug where when u find the salamence tyrant. I caught the salamence and then it said lets go back to the town to talk to the researcher. The screen just froze and i couldnt do anything. I saved before i caught the salamence so i went back and defeated instead the second time, but the same thing happened. Please fix this because i cant do anything until i get past this part but it just freezes everytime. Thanks and great hack.

I agree. And I have the same problem at the same spot. Except it froze at the point I was supposed to go to the town after catching it. Did you fix it?

well.. i just downloaded the beta 8 just to enter the forest where this celebi is lurking. then after capturing it back to the latest beta :D

- now im done with this hack! great hack haha
- i think the human god is gokou :D
- i hope theres a sequel of this hack

I looked everywhere for the middle hacked games. Can you send a link to get those? Listed below
Pokemon Victory Fire and
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Life of Guardians
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Reign Of Legends
Pokemon Liquid Crystal
Pokemon Red: Red Story

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Well cant ride my bike I return to previous cities and the storyline will play itself over again the game freezes when I talk to that mew or what im guessing is mew cant think of anything else other than that decent game

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2022
I LOVE THIS HACK! I play it almost every day on my way to school ^^

I was just wondering, how do I get a slowking?
by a kingsrock? (if so, where can I find it?) or do I just level my slowpoke into a slowbro and then into slowking (if so, what levels)?
Please tell me! thanks in advance :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 20, 2013
Can any1 pm or email me with info on evolutions from 4th gen pokemon such as roserade and mammoswine. please

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 21, 2013
So, Im in Lavender town, and after i go in the Ghost tower thing, it wont let me go up the stairs! Whats up?!

where is ditto?? I want it.. pls tell its location ^_^

Ditto is in the route north of Lavender town, or the ghost tower town.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 22, 2013
Hello sorry for interupting this exciting thread, but i have a question which drives me crazy:
It was writtin that pokemon which normally evolve through trades will do so otherwise..
How will a pokemon like seadra evolve? Is it by level or what, and if it is, what level?
I can't figure it out... Hope that my question gets answered!!
Btw great hack, i like it very much!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 28, 2015
So, I downloaded this game, and I really like it, but progress seems to stop right after I am on my way to challenge the HQ, and three guards are standing in my way. Did I miss something or is this a previous hack file?

I also downloaded this from Coolrom.com, and I had the same issue.

You can catch Slowking in the sea by using surf in Darkness Creek.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 24, 2013
Why are the Pokemon so hard to capture? When I was alive, it was never this difficult. Not even the Genetic Pokemon Mewtwo.........

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Hey, I recently downloaded this game and have really enjoyed it until I ran into this glitch.
When trying to kill/capture the tyrant salamance after the battle is over I became frozen at the screen that says:
"The Village of Dragons". After researching how to fix this I came across another person who posted on Yahoo that they also had the same problem.
I watched a walk through of this game and after the screen I'm on you're teleported to the village of dragons, so it appears the teleport is broken.

Please fix this speedily!

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Make sure you guys are actaully patching the game yourself on a clean LEAF GREEN ROM. THere seems to be many sites around where you can download the game straight up as a .rom file. These games cause glitches. Use the patcher I provided and there shouldnt be a problem

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 28, 2014
ok i'm relatively new to hacking, and i'm currently working on my first small time hack. i was wondering how you get your "tyrant pokemon" to be in the overworld? like, the way they look like a hidden item on the field but when you walk up to them it starts a battle with them? i need to know how to do that. >.<

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2022
nevermind! I found out that slowpoke evolves in slowbro at lv.37 and then in slowking at lv.45
:) Happy christmas!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
After downloading the game by following your youtube guide I got to the Pokemon HQ.
I Attempted to enter and talking to Mew froze me, then when I went to last save and just walked past mew I froze at Loreleia when trying to talk to her. @dbzmay
What should I do to fix this glitch?

Also could a pokemon renamer be put into the game?

Last edited:

Ash Ketchum 11

I LOVE THIS HACK! I play it almost every day on my way to school ^^

I was just wondering, how do I get a slowking?
by a kingsrock? (if so, where can I find it?) or do I just level my slowpoke into a slowbro and then into slowking (if so, what levels)?
Please tell me! thanks in advance :)

Kingsrock causes flinching sometimes. You have to trade it, that ps how I found one. Good luck.

where is ditto?? I want it.. pls tell its location ^_^

When I found one. It was in the dragon island mew creation lab. I'm not sure if it was this game tho

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 31, 2013
Where is the move tutor and the move deleter are they not in the game or what

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Where is the move tutor and the move deleter are they not in the game or what

I havent gotten past the elite four because of a glitch but they are not on the main landmass. Maybe if the game has the sevii islands they are there?

Back