• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gridiron

G/S for the DS
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 17, 2009
And, another thing, I played again with the grass palettes, maybe this one will be more like you are wanting to see (it still has some "opaque" feel, even though not as much as before :() So, is this better?

neoneo1om0.png

Since playing that much with the graphical part annoys me a bit, it'll have be this one, or the other one. Not any other option!
I think it's much better, good job.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Legendaries, there will be one more for B4 (because, as I said there'll be events mid-game, some even in parts that were in the previous Betas, because I'm just following the story, but the extras come later)
Do you want to know which? It'll be the elusive Celebii... Yes... Because I got the idea on how to get the GS-Ball, if you want a spoiler...

Spoiler:

And, another thing, I played again with the grass palettes, maybe this one will be more like you are wanting to see (it still has some "opaque" feel, even though not as much as before :() So, is this better?

neoneo1om0.png

Since playing that much with the graphical part annoys me a bit, it'll have be this one, or the other one. Not any other option!

THANK YOU ZEL! I'm so glad you changed the palette. I didn't want to say anything, since you don't do much tile changing, and well I thought you were happy with what you had made, but you fixed it! It's even better now! I loooove the new palette. Oh, and the idea for catching Celebii, I like it a lot! Defenitly one of the more creative ideas!;)

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
I agree with marz, i wouldn't want to have the other option.:D The like the new palette better then the other, the other was too dark for Johto. The new one had the colors, thats well more suited to the original gold version. I would stick with it, if i was you zel.

Awesome, the next beta gives us the opportunity to finally catch celebi. This is really coming out nicely everyday.

Superkid11

Covered in Shroomish
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2016
I'm not really digging the new colorscheme in those screenshots but it's not that big of a deal. ;) The new graphics look awesome.

I just downloaded beta 3. ^_^

Years
zel could you maybe write the locations of legendary pokemon over their original locations in FR like make the roof of tintower where Navel rock used to be. etc? this would mean any legendairies traded to other versions would be legit. This not an excuse to cheat but if you make the pokemon available, it would be a shame to not have legit ones.

Please Consider and sorry for my bad grammer, i just woke up.

dipset4ever

Pokemon Hacker in the Making
Years
Wow im so hooked on SGX lol. My Typhlosion is at level 57 already while my Ampharos is at 52 and Im on my way to Goldenrod to fight team rocket

Years
Legendaries, there will be one more for B4 (because, as I said there'll be events mid-game, some even in parts that were in the previous Betas, because I'm just following the story, but the extras come later)
Do you want to know which? It'll be the elusive Celebii... Yes... Because I got the idea on how to get the GS-Ball, if you want a spoiler...

Spoiler:

neoneo1om0.png

Umm... about the spoiler..
Spoiler:

Also, perhaps the cause of the shipwreck could be caused by..
Spoiler:

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
zel says: and another thing, I played again with the grass palettes, maybe this one will be more like you are wanting to see (it still has some "opaque" feel, even though not as much as before :() So, is this better?

neoneo1om0.png

Since playing that much with the graphical part annoys me a bit, it'll have be this one, or the other one. Not any other option![/QUOTE]

I love you zel. It looks so much better when it's brighter.

it don"t workkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! please tell me how to make it work please.

Refer to the Q&A at the first post, take the link on the answer of the first question and it'll tell ya

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
^-^ Happy to see you all guys again... (Good thing this time it only was one day, the last time I almost died in agony... :knockedou)

Well, I'm happy that you liked that palette, then I'm gonna use that one, in fact, I was already using it, because I thought you'd say so... :P

I have updated my status, because I finished the mapping on the Routes to Victory Road (still, I need to start the Falls), of course also means that I need to do the scripting (Amelia shows up before entering the Falls, to challenge you. And... the new rival will make his her first appearance right before going into the building to Victory Road, I can't spoil much about the event, but it'll be fun!)

Well... see ya guys tomorrow... hopefully! :D

Last edited:

pencilbuddy

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2009
Great Game Cannnot Wait For Next Beta Awsome Love Hoenn Pokemon Features Cannottttt Wait Till All Of Jhoto Is Finished Plese Add Night And Dp Pokemon Etc

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Zel, that's HOW MANY rivals in one game?? And this one is meeting you after having gotten 8 badges, this rival's gonna be a tough start. Much different then a level 2 Squirtle, eh? Well, I like the new goals you've got, although Fuschia City and Cinnabar Island are my two fav. places in Kanto, I'm sad to read that Fuschia will only come in Beta 5 :( Oh, will you put in Safari Zone? PLEASE don't close it off, when I played the GSC games, I was soo looking forward to the Safari Zone after realizing I had just walked into Kanto, and was able to go to places in Kanto. Oh, that reminds me, since one of the E4 guys is Koga, are you going to make it Koga's daughter leading the Fuchsia City gym like in GSC? She was funny, she's like Flannery in RSE, a new gym leader who's not sure about herself. Anyways, I'd just like to know exactly how many rivals we have... and all the other questions I asked too, lol. K, see ya!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
are you going to make it Koga's daughter leading the Fuchsia City gym like in GSC

Off subject: Yeah, that was his sister... not his daughter...
On subject: Wow! Months and months have passed and it's still going strong! This is really great! I really admire your work Zel, who knows...maybe you'll be the second person to successfully finish a full 3rd generation hack! Oh, one more thing, When you get the GS ball, do you have to put it in the shrine like it was in the orginal? Or are you doing something else with it???? Well whatever you decide I'm sure it'll be great!

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
^no, it was his daughter

I'm happy to hear the progression of this hack and I can't wait for B4. Another rival?!? Nice one.

The new graphics...uhh...I don't like very much (A little too different), but that's prolly cause of the one screenie we got.

Keep it up.

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
Years
So... what am I going to say this time?

1. Nice Change Of Scenery, makes me cry.
2. Erh... do you know them bushes, will there be differences with hidden stuff in it (like there was this normal green tile and there was something the same as it but it had like a shadow).

3. I still haven't played it yet, i'm going to wait until the whole game is finished, don't want to keep starting again.

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back