• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chromatite(Spherians Project)

What do you think of the battle system?

• Perfect

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Good

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Stick to the original pokemon one

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Total Crap

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
Years
I wasn't too sure bout a couple of the OW that I've made so I just want you C+C and of course help to make it better for you to use on your game.

1: Yuriko
budgieyuriko3zh.png

2. Prof Oak (Older)
budgieoak12pp.png

3. Brendan (Edited)
budgiefkbrendan14yk.png

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates, I've been really busy with school, I just moved to a new house and my mock exams are coming up along with my german oral exams and my programming dossier for computer science. As you can see I've been really busy. The trainer card is mostly done, I'll be posting screens later, I will also try to make the load system today :)

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
well, I made the save system that stores all important info about you like name, age, location, tile, etc. So now I will make it so that the game puts the hero in the exact same place and gives him the info back :\

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
thanks budgie, I will :)
Sonic_15 - From the nintendo regions I have everything (including advanced johto) ready except for Orre and the orange islands that will come later. From Chromatite's region I only have a city and a town so far :X

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
hey guys, updates :) I got the "Time Played" sorted out as well as most of the trainer card, I feel really sick right now so I wont bother taking screenshots but I'll post them later :)

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
hey guys, been busy with school. I decided to change the screen size to be able to fit more stuff into the same screen so I've been taking care of the coordinates for all the menus, etc :)

--EDIT1--
changed the resolution to 320x240 and added the time played (in minutes) for now:
chrmtitscreens.png

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
argh, I hate to say this but my Sphere is not opening projects :S, I will see if it works after I restart the computer. If it doesn't might take a while till I update :(

Waudby

If not you could try reinstalling sphere. I would hate to see this project go down the pan. Do all you can Dark!!!!

Back