• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
The signature is ok, but no CSS? Or is it just me? And I don't like sprites from R/B/Y/G/S/C, especially when they're remade into that gen. And I don't get what amirite means xD 5/10

o3o

Years
Nice and simple, which I like. The shiny Swellow sprite looks like it's perching on the border, which is pretty cute and adds a nice touch. Only thing I could suggest, again, is maybe adding a background; white is pretty plain and a tad boring to look at. 8/10

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday

Nice colours. Rounded corners on the pictures separate it out from that flood of three-icon signatures that appeared a while back. The titles are a nice effect - better than clogging it up with unnecessary text. Athough there are some missing symbols replaced by weird rectangles in them. But most people won't see that. The text is done in a nice font too.

8/10. It's not outstanding, but it's nice, and there's not much wrong with it.

Is that O.k. for my first try? :s

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
6/10 This may sound weird but your posts have kinda ruined it for me \: I think the green could be a bit lighter and a different color text should be used... Is their supposed to be an image? \: Because it's not showing up, but I have seen it before and I liked it, so if an image is supposed to be their it's 7/10

DoctorSlavic

Shotgun Doctor
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 23, 2011
Looks good! Maybe not the best, but it is well put together and I like the text type. A big, juicy 8 out of 10!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
4/10

It looks like you just got random renders and placed them wherever the hell you wanted. Two out of three of the focal points are in terrible quality, and there shouldn't even be this many focal points to start with. The text in the tag could also use some spiffing up, as could the background. The text below the tag could also be a lot nicer than just boring old font and boring old black.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Good use of CSS, but the text bleeds out of the picture.
It seems really uneven, too. Especially with the Jalorda sprite kicking the text over there.
5/10

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2011
THAT IS SO PRETTY.

Well, the outline on the text would look better if it was slightly thinner, (not to mention the text at the bottom looks slightly out of place since its serif compared to the "rainbow dash" directly above it) but nonetheless: SO PRETTY <33333

9/10.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
5/10

Shiny Swellow looks badly rendered (not the animated sprite; that can't be helped), and the title tags stretch out past the main image. The white background is a bit boring, too, though at least the border helps a bit.

DoctorSlavic

Shotgun Doctor
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 23, 2011
9/10

The pic is adorable, I like the little fox thing, and the song is cool. Though I don't really know what Sky Blue Graduation is, but it's all cool. Good CSS, or renders, or whatever some technical terms are... (I'll pretend like I'm at all competent with technology)(I'm not, if you couldn't tell by by signature fail)

Last edited:

YouMadBro?

Cool Story Bro.
Years
7/10

Yay Russia~
Your sig is cute, but the quality of the picture isn't great. I'm also not so fond of "Dr. Slavic" taking up too much space.

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2011
It's just an entertaining picture. Would like to see how nice u can make it with some editing and CSS though (for example, seperating the three frames and bordering them nicely).

I'll give it a 7/10 for simplicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back