• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukari

But ask yourself: Does it really matter? The answer is: I dont know.

Years
221030. It's been extremely rainy here, and apparently more is due again from Friday through Monday. It's been so rainy, in fact, that one river near me is in a River Flood Warning alert "Until further notice" and has been in that state for just under a week, while another, smaller river near me is under a River Flood Warning through July 1st, and has been in and out of river flood warnings for the past 2 weeks.

Yukari

It's been way too hot here lately. Dreading what the next few summer months will bring.

That's usually how it works, cold winter = hot summer.

Nature can be cruel. :(

Renegade

Time for real life...
Years

[nobycaresbutyou]Birthday Race is over with May taking it again~ :3[/nobodycaresbutyou]
Now I just need to take a break from these forum games and get some shut-eye... -_-

Yukari

Careful, the forum games May drag you into insanity. Just like me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back