The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 8th, 2014 (07:16 AM).
Deokishisu
Mr. Magius

Nature: Relaxed
I'm loving this! For the water starters that haven't been named yet, how about Lizardew for the middle one and Krakoral/Kracoral for the last one? Like, Lizard + Dew and Kraken + Coral.

Your tiles (especially the water animations) are amazing, and the story is pretty nice too. Good luck with everything!
Old August 8th, 2014 (01:18 PM).
reshilegend

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deokishisu View Post
I'm loving this! For the water starters that haven't been named yet, how about Lizardew for the middle one and Krakoral/Kracoral for the last one? Like, Lizard + Dew and Kraken + Coral.

Your tiles (especially the water animations) are amazing, and the story is pretty nice too. Good luck with everything!
For now, I'll go with Zardew cause I don't usually stick 2 words together without any change and it sounds a bit different that way lol. I think I wanna decide the fully evolved starter names on my own
Old August 24th, 2014 (12:06 PM).
reshilegend

Just finished the female protagonist OW sprites :]
Old August 24th, 2014 (12:59 PM).
PokeReject
Great Pokémon Reject

Nature: Quirky
All of this eye candy! I'm surprised that there hasn't a scripter yet (that I know of).

DFTBA DFTBA DFTBA. (more banners soon to come... maybe) DFTBA DFTBA DFTBA.
You joined for ROM Hacking, didn't you, PokeReject?
Pokemon is life. Life is Pokemon. Why yes, yes I did. Pokemon is life. Life is Pokemon.
Old August 24th, 2014 (12:59 PM).
CosmicBlazer
Batman

The graphics are amazing man. I like the girl ow as well Keep it up

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that who ever believe in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.[/sig-reason]
Old August 24th, 2014 (01:27 PM).
reshilegend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeReject View Post
All of this eye candy! I'm surprised that there hasn't a scripter yet (that I know of).
There is one, Pointeroo. Progress is very slow, but we're working on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicBlazer View Post
The graphics are amazing man. I like the girl ow as well Keep it up
Thanks
Old August 29th, 2014 (03:36 PM).
LordSinistro

Nature: Timid
never was a big fan of fake pokemon but those one look pretty good good luck cant wait to see more
Old October 21st, 2014 (11:24 AM). Edited October 23rd, 2014 by reshilegend.
reshilegend

So, it's been a while since I posted here (because of irl things and whatnot) and the current situation of this hack is a bit difficult, as I haven't really been able to contact team members for multiple reasons. That also means I can't edit the first post cause Papayaperson also doesn't seem to respond either, not sure why. This is what's worrying me a bit.
Again, the hack is not cancelled, just slow progress as always.

Anyways, might as well show something, here's a relatively old map that I revamped over time:
Spoiler:

I'll probably make some NPC OWs soon.
Old October 31st, 2014 (12:37 PM).
Donut
Spriter

Nature: Brave
This hack gonna be done soon its been a year almost!
Old November 16th, 2014 (07:48 AM).
reshilegend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donut View Post
This hack gonna be done soon its been a year almost!
Sorry, but no. Let me explain the situation yet again.
There are (right now) 2 people working on this. Me and Nix, who is inserting music. Meaning that it's impossible for me to make progress with anything other than graphics, since I'm busy with other, more important things and I simply don't have the time to learn scripting.
It's sad that nobody else wants to help, and that Papayaperson most likely won't come back to this project either. So I'm thinking about making a new thread in the near future, because I can't edit the main post. To everyone who followed the hack so far, thanks. I will see what I can do about creating a new thread etc., as soon as I have less exams and other important stuff to do.

Just try to be patient guys, even if Half Life 3 might come out before this hack kappa
Old 4 Weeks Ago (11:37 AM).
reshilegend

Alright, the new thread is submitted and I'm waiting for approval. Will edit this message with a link once it's going public, so that you can all go over there
Old 4 Weeks Ago (11:51 AM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by Spherical Ice.
Spherical Ice

Send a message via Skype™ to Spherical Ice
I'm locking this thread for the due to its new ownership under reshilegend. Please refer to this thread to see more from this hack under its new owner!

papayaperson, if for some reason in the future you decide you want this threat re-opened, please just PM or VM myself or one of the other ROM Hacking moderators!

Locked!

Sponsored Links