• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
HS won't likely end before 2015, or that's my guess at this point. The adventure game might come out though! Seems Hussie has been working a lot on it.

In other news, Vriska was in my dream tonight. Did I end up on Prospit?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
HS won't likely end before 2015, or that's my guess at this point. The adventure game might come out though! Seems Hussie has been working a lot on it.

In other news, Vriska was in my dream tonight. Did I end up on Prospit?

It depends, was it Fat Vriska or just Got Tiger Vriska or what?

plz tell me it ended Tavris or JohnVris

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
This isn't quite dead yet by PC's standards, so I'mma post! How are you guys doing? :3 Has anyone re-read Homestuck lately or done anything else Homestuck (or MSPA) related?

Salzorrah

Years
This isn't quite dead yet by PC's standards, so I'mma post! How are you guys doing? :3 Has anyone re-read Homestuck lately or done anything else Homestuck (or MSPA) related?

FINALLY! After absolutely doing nothing over your summer vacation, you decide to reread the webcomic known has HOMESTUCK.

You past the point of ACT 3 and you are currently on ACT 4. More specifically this one.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Oh Act 4 <3 Next to Act 5 Act 2, it's my favorite. So many strange happenings and shenanigans and trolls.

FaeRose

"You'll see more with your eyes closed"
Years
Hello there. Big fan of Homestuck! Have several RP Pages for HS

==> Your own chumhandle: enchantressAnarchy (ea)
==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Derse
==> How far have you read: So much that I've read into the future. Spoiler Alert - Snape kills Voldemort.
==> Answer current topic: Something something something

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Welcome to the club, FaeRose! Ooh you RP Homestuck? If you want, you can totally nudge me in the direction of those pages in a private message :):) or maybe start a Homestuck RP over in our RP section of PC? I've tried it in the past but found that it was sort of difficult. Maybe because I ended up with players who never read HS at all haha. I'd totally join one made by someone else though.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
The one time I remember about this place, it reminds me that I still haven't released HOME. //shame

Anyways, welcome! Newcomers are all cool and appreciated.~

En tout cas, I'm itching for a Homestuck roleplay as well. I might just leave HOME on the side and make a traditional Homestuck RP instead. Maybe that would work well, or better, than what I've been planning already.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
YES I really want one, especially now that I have time for one more RP :3

Also what do you guys think of my theme? *twirls around* Homestuck time traveler god tier and the TARDIS and the Doctor. Can it be any better?

Also I found out today that one of my favorite Homestuck songs is actually named after Doctor Who ^^ Or, well, partly at least. It's also inspired by this song, which comes from a game where there was an evil doctor. But the song writer (Buzinkai) said it was both. :3

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
WHAT IF I ASKED RESS IF I COULD REBOOT HOMESTUCK // SHENNANIGANS?

This is the greatest idea ever. After I consider if I'm responsible enough I may actually do this. *hyperventilates*

Salzorrah

Years
So uh guys, today's June 12! Apart from my country's independence day, today is also Hivebent Day! So HAPPY HIVEBENT DAY GUYS!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
or you could all join my upcoming pokémon transformation / incipisphere-like roleplay ahah

Happy 612 everybody! To think that I didn't discover Homestuck until far after the trolls were introduced... Some time in Act 6. Uh... It's got to have been spring/summer 2012. Since I made this club January 2013. Haha, bad memory here xD I've been a Homestuck fan for two years this month! (or maybe May, can't really remember). Yeeeah.

Salzorrah

Years
Totally saving the thread in the last hour before it gets killed :P

Anyways, what's up?

I'm somewhere right around here on my 2nd readthrough :33

What about you guys? I'm still waiting for that RP :)

Anno

Rinshan Kaihou!
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 30, 2014
Your own chumhandle: bloomingLycoris
Prospit or Derse dreamer: Prospit
How far have you read: To current, three times!
Answer current topic: The most iconic thing for me is the music, and I own literally all the albums u.u;;

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Totally saving the thread in the last hour before it gets killed :P

Anyways, what's up?

I'm somewhere right around here on my 2nd readthrough :33

What about you guys? I'm still waiting for that RP :)
Ah, after I clicked your link I read a whole bunch of pages before I snapped out of it xD Homestuck is really once you pop you can't stop. And yeah, Hussie better make some progress soon because the whole fandom is going cray with waiting.

Your own chumhandle: bloomingLycoris
Prospit or Derse dreamer: Prospit
How far have you read: To current, three times!
Answer current topic: The most iconic thing for me is the music, and I own literally all the albums u.u;;
Welcome to the club Anno! Three times, wow, I've only managed two times up until Act 6 and I've only read all of Act 6 one time. It's just so much, such a project. Such a lovely project though.

Oh, you own the physical albums?? That's so awesome, gosh. I've listened to all the albums on bandcamp a thousand times, I swear. I totally agree, there is so much iconic music in Homestuck. Some of it is better than a lot of movie music. It's so nice that people want to really make a huge effort and create such wonderful tunes for a webcomic.

Anno

Rinshan Kaihou!
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 30, 2014
The music is really what sold me on the whole thing, because friends tried lots of times to get me into it and I was so disinterested... until I heard Sburban Countdown. And then I was so so so hooked u.u;; What are your favorite tracks? Mine are probably Eternity Served Cold, Black Rose/Green Sun, Savior of the Dreaming Dead, Black, Sburban Countdown, Heir Seer Knight Which, and of course... Cascade.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Oh I can talk about the music all day 8D

My favorites are many and it's difficult to choose between them. Btw, isn't Heir Seer Knight Witch from the unofficial album LOFAM1?

Skaian Shrapnel, Another Chance, Despot, Stress, Dogfight, Pendulum, Teal Hunter, Galaxy Hearts, Even In Death, Infinity Mechanism, Doctor, Savior of the Dreaming Dead, Gaia Queen, Descend, Crystalanthology and pretty much the whole Felt album <3 My ultimate favorites would have to be the bolded ones I think. I just can't listen to them without feeling thrilled and loving every bit to death. I guess there's at least one unofficial track in there too: Rise of the Denizens. Gosh, it's so lovely. Actually, almost all of LOFAM2 is magnificent.

ALSO have you watched the Cascade video (on youtube because it's easier to time it) with sound turned off and "A Taste For Adventure" as alternative soundtrack? It only goes as far as to where Jade god tiers, but it's really amazing how great it works with it. You sort of have to time it to start like 4 or 6 seconds in though, I don't quite remember.

Anno

Rinshan Kaihou!
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 30, 2014
I haven't tried that, but I will! And yes, HSKW is a fan-made orchestral medley, but I just listed off my top tracks for play count and it was up there u.u! Oh there's also this incredibly amazing piano cover of Savior of the Dreaming Dead that I ripped off youtube to have in my library because its just the kind of thing that makes my spine tingle!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Okay I melted from that. So beautiful and skillful!

Back