• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Watching some more Marriland, he's like a Pokemon walkthrough expert mashed with a comedian.

I watch his videos everyday!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It seems that the only time I really care about signature these days is when I'm making 'em for a Collab (or that Kharlan One that I had. I really did like that one.)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Then just fix it. :|c I don't need to be pointed out every time I make a little mistake ugh. Thus why I barely post in The Gender Race anymore.

Years

*facepalm*

Man I know how crazy the Gender Race gets, some people spend too much time there to even care about the other threads.

Years

At least you avoid the craziness that engulf the Gender Race when it's in ninja mode.

I still enjoy it though, even when I have to edit a flurry of posts.

Gabri

m8
Years
I am from the time when Ticty was so active that pretty much everyone was ninja'ing everyone.
Active in Ticty since v2.

Ed: K, I'm officially in the "I can't think properly" state and feel like burying my face in a effing pillow.
Literally. I need sleep.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Eh. I think I officially give up trying to say what I want to say and have it be twisted.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I have no words to say other than -groan-. Also, I wasn't around for v2 of TCTI, but I do recall a time where this, WOFZ, and DLTMS0 were all ridiculous for the amount of posts they were getting. Good times :'D /nostalgia

Watching The Daily Show. Jon Stewart is amazing :33

Last edited:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

At the time of posting, it was the correct number. However, PC is very slow for me atm and I haven't even had time to see until literally just now that the post even went through. I'd very much appreciate not getting called out on a number mistake every time I make one. Just correct it and continue the conversation or whatever and please stop pointing out every time the number is messed up.

Also, how many vids does Marriland even have? I didn't think he had as many as you seem to watch from all the posts about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back