• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MD Fanfiction

Deathspector

I'm so hardcore, I'm "X"-rated
Years
Right...

I've been gone for ages from PC, and I'm really out of touch. I've been a bit busy in real life, as well as on another forum, and I just kind of forgot about PC, unintentionally. And through all of this, I've been planning a fanfiction, to make my comeback onto PC with. But I just realized that there are some major things that I need sorted out, and for that, I'm asking the help of othef fellow authors. It's a small favour, and I hope you can help me in this dilemma. While I was away from PC, I was also away from fan fiction writing to an extent, focussing more upon a fantasy novel that I want to write. It's a big, and time consuming project.

Now, I'm planning on writing a Pokémon Mysterious Dungeon Fanfiction, although I want it to be very different form your conventional, a trainer was just about to start his journey, and then became a the very Pokémon that he wanted to choose for his starter. I plan on basing this on a world that is inhabited only by Pokémon, but the craze of become a member of a Rescue Team has gone. I want your opinion, on whether to make the new team adults, or children from Pokémon. I've been debating on this topic in my head for ages, and I want to see what y'all think, thanks....

DS

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2021
I've been wondering about you! Your fic dropped down fast from the top of the page. Anyway, what about uh...teens just going into their adult years?

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Well, really you should do what you write best- if you write kids the best, make 'em kids, and so on. However, really, I don't think that people should limit themselves to starting an MD fanfic in the world of the Pokemon Anime, or at least one similar to it. My own MD fic, in fact, which may or may not at some point get typed up and posted, has the story begin in the world we all live in. It's really just a one shot based on the one part of the game we're given complete artistic freedom with- the point where Gardevoir approaches you with the offer to enter the Pokemon world. In other words, my story is a prologue to MD. I also toyed wround with the idea of a humorous epilogue in which all the rescue teams sit around wondering what to do now that all the natural disasters have stopped. I decided to put both on the back burner for a while, and save them for a time when I get writer's block in the middle of "Chronicles"- which I wish a few people BESIDES the ones I know from other sites would care to comment on, good or bad! *Angry Eyes*

Back