• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémorph Medieval: TSS (OOC)

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Well, the way I'm seeing it, Jolim hasn't actually made a move north or south yet, and Raymond's group doesn't seem to have gone out of sight yet.
So, unless it's completely not allowed for me, I'm probably intervening now.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Jolim to the resque! Do I sense a rivalry between these two? Also, remember Raymond has got a shard.

You can choose to display the "stronger-ness" in any way you'd like, but maybe one idea could be to do somewhat like InuYasha-demons do it; if you carry it close to your heart, like in a necklace, you'll become more resistant or hardy... around your arm -> stronger there, around your head -> smarter etc.

But if you have better ideas, please do implement them.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Eh, don't worry about it. I am probably going to be less zealous about getting them from here on. Only reason I jump the gun is that my character is a selfish *expletive of your choice* so if I don't go for the shards as soon as possible I wouldn't be playing him right.

I do feel guilty every time I take a shard, much less two in one shot :/

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Frankly, he sees the majority of the group as wimps outside of Felix. So yes, it is an opinion and little more. It's mostly because he hasn't seen anyone fight.

Should he see Jolim fight or something, the pacifist tag will change to something to "people he really doesn't like" or "obstacles."

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
Years
Hey people of the interwebz!

I'd just like you to know that I'd be posting either tomorrow or the next day. Please understand that I am in a tight schedule, that's why I post so little nowadays. Anyways, tomorrow!

PS. I'd be posting this in every RP I'm in. So, yeah.

Pheonix987

Nyan, nyan, myancology...
Years
Sorry, I couldn't resist ^ ^;; I put a shard on another bandit. Does anyone mind? I could wipe it off the existence of this RP if you want.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Sorry, I couldn't resist ^ ^;; I put a shard on another bandit. Does anyone mind? I could wipe it off the existence of this RP if you want.

At least I don't mind. It's very much up to you after all.

When you get to a city, you are free to play the NPCs mentioned in the first post of the main RP, as well as invent your own (I might as well, of course). There is a base plot set up for each area there as well, but how you guys want to twist it is up to you.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Yeah....haven't been posting. I was kind of hoping more people would post especially since I have exams around now. Hopefully I'll find time in the next two days to make one.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
There doesn't seem to be many people who check this RP.

Pheonix987

Nyan, nyan, myancology...
Years
Wait, sorry to be so nitpicky, but on the first page (where you posted the basic profiles of all of the accepted people), Alana doesn't have a shard. - -;;

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
^^ fixed and ^ nice!

I'm thinking of sticking in Kiyoshi somehow after all... I want to join in :p But not just yet, as I'll be busy for a week or so more.

Maybe you could run into him in New Bark, hmm.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
Yeah, I though Kiyoshi was an interesting character (Judging by the post that was once in the RP).
So it all sounds good to me if you have him meet us in New Bark Town *Cough*Ifweevergetthere*cough cough* ^^

EDIT: Oh... Didn't see you posted...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Well, maybe he won't stick with Mitchell and the others. I just thought, there's so many of you so I'll jump in with the others for now.

Back