• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2010
dude thats so cool !!!!!!! :D

dude if you finish this game i will love you forever!!!!!!!!!! :D

Last edited:

P.I.E.86

I make sprites.
Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2015
Did you really have to quote his first post? Anyway Monferno sprite in my sig. Forgive my spelling on the pokemon names I don't play pokemon but I really like spriting. Anyway here's the image VV

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Yeah, why'd you quote the first post? That was completely unnecessary... Anyways I'm still waiting for something from you Wichu. I'm sure that you won't disappoint.

Silver Yutaka

Pokemon Purifier
Years
wow looks very awesome i cant wait to play and im officially supporting this

~~~~edit~~~~
I was wondering if i could try to make a scratch chimchar for you and if i can i need a color palate too if possible pm me the answer please

Last edited:
Years
i am going 2 hav 2 agree with Silver Yutaka it does look really good n i will officially support this 2
i cant wait 2 play

Benzee

I got your number, on the wall
Years
This hack, to say the least, is freaking amazing. I feel like I should just give up on my own game right now. I will never be close to anything like this, and this hack is perfection. Keep on going with this. I will bet anything that this will be Hack of the Year 2009.

Years
hey,
maybe you can give 1 pokemon an attack for wich you need a special item.
and you can let that move frmo G/S/C return which you use to shake special trees so a pokemon falls down

P.I.E.86

I make sprites.
Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2015
Yo wichu I got an idea for a new pokemon. Felidae and Ocelotte. Felidae is a ground type and Ocelotte is a ground electric type. Let me know what you think. Both are based off of leopards.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Yo wichu I got an idea for a new pokemon. Felidae and Ocelotte. Felidae is a ground type and Ocelotte is a ground electric type. Let me know what you think. Both are based off of leopards.
I think you should elaborate more on your ideas. Wichu doesn't know what their name origins are, their moves and abilities, and everything a Pokémon must have to actually be a good idea. You basically just gave him a few names that mean nothing.

Good luck, Wichu. :P

P.I.E.86

I make sprites.
Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2015
Anyways, let Wichu reply to post directed towards him. If he shoots it down then I'll let it die, but if he likes it I can elaborate on it.

Awan

Graphic Designer
Years
This games look great and the fakemon are amazing. Keep up the good work Wichu, I'll surely support this games.

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
man this is looking better and better :D

i REALLY cannot wait for this to come out!

also makes me want to just drop ROM hacking and learn this lol.

i have RMXP just havent been able to do much with it :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back