• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Awwwwwwwww D:

Which Pokemon can learn it by leveling up?

Geodude (36), Graveler (42), Golem (42), Onix (38/16), Steelix (38/16), Roggenrola (30), Boldore (36), Gigalith (36), Dwebble (24), and Crustle (24).

Note: Onix and Steelix learn it at level 38 in BW, but 16 in B2W2. I know this is for BW but I thought I'd just throw it in.

Years
So I am doing a play through of W2 with the Eveelutions as my team. I have them all except Umbreon and Espeon. So I was wondering if there was a way to get those 2 at level 1-5ish? Just as an FWI my action replay doesn't work and I don't do hacks.

tabor62

Years
If you can manage to get your hands on enough of the EV lowering berries that also raise their friendship, it can be done. Or you could trade with other people in the Trade Shops.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
You can get TM 79 Frost Breath when you defeat the 7th Gym Leader in Icirrus City. While in that city, you can get TM 14 Blizzard from the PokeMart for 70,000.

Years
I have a few questions about my team. Should I use Sawk or Timburr and should I use Tympole or panpour?

It basically depends on your personal opinion, Panpour learns some good moves like Scald (which can burn the foe, handy for weakening physical attackers and 80 BP isn't bad) and you can evolve it into Simipour with a Water Stone. It can attack from both the physical and special sides effectively plus it also has a pretty diverse TM movepool to make good use of those stats. Tympole is alright too, but the main problem with Seismitoad is that its offensive prowess leans more towards physical and it doesn't even get a physical Water attack, its Special Attack is still workable but not entirely useless.

Sawk is pretty strong throughout the game, it's fast and hits hard and there's quite a few foes throughout the game that are weak to Fighting, and it gets some strong Fighting-type attacks like Close Combat. I'd only recommend Timburr if you are able to trade, because trading is required to get it to its final stage Conkeldurr. It is slow, but pretty bulky and has very high Attack, and it learns some strong attacks.

But assuming this is for Black & White, any of them are good. It just depends on your battling style.

tabor62

Years
If you mean ingame trade then no, however you can still trade with people over at Trade Corner ;D Just because a Pokemon is from an earlier generation does not mean it can't be traded in a newer generation game.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Is it possible to get legendaries such as Mew in Black 2 via trade? Or since its from such an early gen is it not possible?
I have a completed Pokédex in Black, if that answers your question...

Cyclone

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Okay I'm in Abyssal Ruins and one of the floor tiles is vibrating and moving! What's going on here and what should I do to it?

Years
Okay I'm in Abyssal Ruins and one of the floor tiles is vibrating and moving! What's going on here and what should I do to it?

I think that might be the torrent that sends you back after you reach the 500 step limit, it's nothing too alarming to worry about.

Years

Its like Hikari say, the tremor and the sound you hear its an advice that you hace reach certain number of steps, and when you arrive to 500 steps (or watersteps XD), you will finish outside of the ruins.

I guess its sounds each 100 steps.

Lolcatcomics

Novice Geek
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2013
Hi! I was looking at bulbapedia's event page and it said that the pikachu colored pichu triggers an in game event in white does anyone know what this is? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back