• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukespade

Poke'mon Author
Years
Check it out

Hey people. Please check out the fan fic Poke'mon: Rise of a Legend! Its a fic im writing. Its got 7 chaps and a proluge right now and I'm adding as I write! Post comments if u wish to!

Last edited:

Xano

Medallion master
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2010
I made a fanfic a while back. It has 2 chapters already, but only one review. Read it and review please!

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
New chapter of Poke Special Manga DP is up. Diamond and Dawn reconfront Cyrus!

Bay

Years
Sorry for the lateness...been busy. D:

Chapter 17 of "Nothing, Everything" is here!

Chapter 17
Half of Sinnoh Knows

Jacob, Bunny, and Jenny are now in hiding while Lucas and Timmy goes back to the drawing board and piecing the clues together. Not only that, both Bunny and Jacob are having guilts of some misdeeds they have done.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
I made a new story called Pokemon Journey: Orre Region. It is based off of the Pokemon Colloseum game with some twists added into it. This will be my main sotry for now and for my other fiction fans I will be adding to the story whenever I am on the laptop I have k? Anyway hope you enjoy my new story and I would highly appreciate it if you would comment and criticise on my work...Thank you and hope you enjoy!:D:D

Manaphyman

Sevii Trainer
Years
In my migration from Serebii, I have written a new fic entitled: The Sevii Islands Saga. I have completed almost half of it (34 chapters) on Serebii, and I have just started to post it here. I am revamping, rewriting and elongating the chapters as I go, and reviews would be appreciated.

That said, the Prologue and Chapter 1 of The Sevii Islands Saga is up!

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Anima Ex Machina
Two
(Gregor Samsa awoke one morning from uneasy dreams.)​

It's been a little less than two weeks since Team Rocket attempted to steal information from Polaris Institute, and the place is in shambles. The Inner Ring is completely destroyed, scientists are scrambling to set up the Median Ring and salvage Project Stardust, and Oak and Nettle are locked in an argument over an infected colleague who could very well turn into a vicious monster at any moment.

Meanwhile, Bill awakens to find himself trapped in a strange room -- and worse, in a highly unusual and heavily awkward situation.

Edit: He has no pants!

Last edited:

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Ok, I'm finally satisfied with chapter 62 of Poke Special Manga: DP. This is the conclusion of the Diamond/Dawn VS. Cyrus double battle and a little sneak peak of chapter 63 at the end.

Akintunde

The God of Bravery
Years
Hello everybody, my name is Akindunte and I have written my first chapter of my story called THE SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS: AKINDUNTE'S STORY and the summary of chapter one is about the first day of school and Akindunte been challenged by a junior classmen.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Chapter 3(part 1) in my new story based on the pokemon coluseum game is up! Guys who like my DP story: I promise I'm gonna keep going with it too but I decided if I like writing my Orre Region RP it is my main one on my main computer and my DP story will be my alternate that I write only on my laptop.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
"Elusive Goals" Update

Hello my readers!

After almost one month of... well... hardships, I managed to come up with the next installment of my fic, "Elusive Goals". A sneak peak for those interested:

Spoiler:

Without further ado, here I leave for you to read:

"Elusive Goals" — Ch. I

(or go straight to the Table of Contents)

PD.: very, very, very seriously thanks to my BR, Buoysel, who had to go through a hell to help me with this work. Also thanks to my first reviewers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back