• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Can I join.I've been wanting to hunt shiny ever since i got my shiny raticate(my first shiny pokemon.)and as soon as i heard theres a club for people who hunt shiny pokemon i've wanted to join.Is there any way i could join this club?Please tell me if it's possible.
Why certainly! Welcome to t3h SHC.

Hi, my name is bryce and i was a member about a year or two ago
I was wondering if i could join back up, i have a shiny sceptile and i am currently SRing for a shiny Rayquaza.
Wow, it's nice to see another old timer make a return. And of course, memberships are for life. ;)

hey a shiny hunters club!!!! can i join?

i already have a shiny Altaria, Flygon, and Milotic.

and im trying to get a shiny metagross next.
Welcome to the club.

I have been playing through Sapphire bigtime, and have just landed in Sootopolis and am proceeding to explore and clean out the Great Hoenn Sea. (Uggh, Land of a Million Tentacools, they should call it. Random encounters are making exploring the place such a pain. But alas, where there are a million Tentacool, statistically, there are around 122 shinies, so it's not all bad, is it?

Anyway, I'm going to be coming up on Kyogre very shortly, just as soon as I've cleared out the Seafloor Cavern. I'm thinking of going for a shiny one simply because I'll probably not get another chance. This seems to be a "lucky" save file, since it gave me shiny Treecko (Dominic, my trusted Sceptile now) very quickly, shortly following the appearance of two shiny Pooches, so who knows what awaits? Now then, shiny Kyogre doesn't really interest me, being a DPWS and having that boring purple all over. Still, being my only chance and seeing how I already have a very good competitive Kyogre, I'll give it a go at least for a little bit.

My main target following completion of Sapphire will be Beldum. There are so many other SR targets on this game, it's crazy! I can already reset on Anorith (will do eventually), Castform (bleh), or Kecleon (even more bleh).

I've saved on an infinite swarm of Absol on Pearl, but my chains keep breaking on 100% perfect patches, "unpatterned grass," so I don't know what's up. In around 6 or so chains, the furthest I've made is 35 or thereabouts.

GL to everyone for stuff, and that's some crazy battle, DDD! I have to get on wi-fi with a full shiny team, but I have to train them first! (You'll hate me. My shiny team would include a Mild shiny Sceptile! xP)

pokebryce

devoted shiny hunter
Years
no luck on rayquaza, i have been doing non stop SRing for the last few days
Hopefully sometime soon.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I just got back from my holiday. I didn't do any hunting I was always to busy. Will get some done before I get my PS this week. After that I won't be around much.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
SHINY MOLTRESSSSSSS

OH MY GOD

EDIT: Guys.

Zabi was right.

I was next.

I JUST CAUGHT SHINY MOLTRES

Ok, so I was in the chat at AllisBrawl (a competitive Super Smash Bros. Brawl website), soft resetting for a shiny Moltres. A few minutes earlier, I had just watched a video of a hacked shiny Moltres scrolling across the screen, so that I could familiarize myself with how it looks while it's scrolling across the screen. So after I watched the vid, I close the tab, and go back to the AllisBrawl chat. Soon after afterwards, I change tabs to the Shiny Hunters Club down at PokeCommunity, and while I'm changing tabs, I look down at my black DS Lite.

And a shiny Moltres was scrolling across the screen.

I was completely dazed for a moment. I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT AT ALL. I honestly believed that I wasn't going to get another SR'd shiny ever.

I tried to catch it in a Great Ball...I got it down to pretty low red health, AND I got it asleep, and I still couldn't catch it in a Great or Timer Ball. So I just resorted to a Master Ball (thanks to the advice of my cousin).

It has a Lax nature. Here are its stats

HP: 158
Attack: 120
Defense: 110
SAtk: 145
SDef: 86
Speed: 110

And the possible IVs, according to Metalkid's Calculator

Moltres - #146 (Lax)
HP: 16 - 17
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 10 - 11
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 12 - 13
Speed: 30 - 31

*_*

I love my shiny Moltres.

Now on to shiny Zapdos on FR.

I don't know who I should hunt for on LG, now...it's a toss up between Kabuto or Aerodactyl...or maybe I will double hunt for Zapdos!

This is a great feeling.

Last edited:

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
Hey guys!
No luck on shuckle... still trying.
Congrats on the Moltres there.
Gah.. I really dont have any time to chain/SR this week cuz of a book report I should be doing...
Darn you Gulliver's Travels!

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Congrats on the Moltres man! Finally! Those IVs are awesome too!

I'm trying pretty hard for Dratini now. Still can't chain Gligar, too many "battles" on the horizon.... I hope to do it really soon though.
I've been SRing on FR1 but I set up FR2 to SR for Dratini now too. I may do both at the same time but I dunno, it goes by pretty quick unlike some of the SR Pokemon so it'd be hard to put one down and do the next.

GL to everyone for stuff, and that's some crazy battle, DDD! I have to get on wi-fi with a full shiny team, but I have to train them first! (You'll hate me. My shiny team would include a Mild shiny Sceptile! xP)

I think I did pretty good seeing as my opponent DID use hacked Pokemon, they admitted to it.
So that means I'm actually pretty good lol

I just wish I could find challengers who DIDN'T use hacked cheated Pokemon for a change......... It's tiring, lame.

That's probably why I win. I use my own, hard earned Pokemon that I know, love and trust.

Good luck everyone.

Oh, yeah, 41victory, how you goin' for Shuckle? Colosseum, eggs, or...? Never really thought about shuckle.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Haven't caught a shiny geodude yet. my chain breaks between 30-35. I never get it higher than that for some reason. Hopefully later tonight I will get the chain to 40 and catch a load of them.

Years
good luck with geodude. I got one, but my chain randomly broke, for no reason whatsoever. But it's alright, so... I hope for it to be a golem someday. Good luck all, I'm starting up my Uxie hunt again.

Back