• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Yeah, I took the link out of my sig, I was having problems with my site not letting me update the list. :( I'll see about posting it on here again.

Anyway, I haven't goten to play very much. On the 4th my household added a new member and everyone's gaga over the baby right now. (She is cute, though.)

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
awww how cool..lol im the youngest in my family.. so ya ^.^.. well GL with the baby!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
She's not mine. I don't think I could handle having kids of my own. But she's a good baby who doesn't cry much, that's a plus.

Anyway, while not getting to play much I have been hunting shiny Slugma on Island 1, with no luck of course. :( And playing my old Crystal a bit with a few 'illeagle' shinys for the fun of it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
DARKDESTINY said:
Are we ever going to have updates on "shinies" caught or are we just going to keep getting pointless messages like the ones above and this one?

RUBY-resetting for shiny Regirock

Even though people have already said it, Updates aren't pointless messages, infact i love readong DDD's updates. If all the members didn't update frequently this place would be dead, untill someone actually found a shiny, which would you prefer?

Now then in Leaf Green i'm still hatching for a Lonely/Naughty Ponyta.. did i ever mention how much i hate hatching eggs? its a real pain, once i have one i'm going to EV train it against Zubats, Krabbys and Magnemite's all of which i wouldn't mind being shiny. After that while training it to Level 100 i think i may actually pick a shiny to go for, i havn't done that in a while. Happy Huntings

Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2006
Application

G'day all,
I wish to join your group. Although my only Shiny Pokemon at present is my Butterfree, which i caught as a Caterpie and raised, I am continually on the lookout for more to add to my collection.

TheFrozen

The frozen feelings...
Years
I think i forgot to say that I allready got a shiny bellossom that I trained from an oddish that I caught under the bicyclebridge in ruby. The bridge is north from Slateport. ^^;;

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
Years
FRLG is too time consuming for me to hatch eggs in, since the bike moves slow and it seems to take ages for eggs to appear. I'll stick with Emerald, since getting eggs and hatching them are much easier (Mach Bike + Flame Body ftw).

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Yeah, I got bored training my pokemon(surprise), so I went back to SRing for Dratini with my Charizard@lvl 49 and my Eevee@lvl 28(yes, I'm too lazy to put in 'at'). I'm back to SRing for Dratini. Once I switch back from SRing for Latios(that should be on the 21st, since I'm switching to Latios on the 14th) if I don't get it by the 28th, I think I'll just give up and come back to it after I finish the game. On Emerald... well, no luck on Emerald at all! I really need to start playing that game.... Meh, maybe I'll SR for Treecko instead of Latios from the 14th-21st...

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
I've decided to actually train that shiny swellow i caught. I think it'll make a good addition to my team. Now i have two shinies on my final 6! XD

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
Hey er'ey one I haven't found any shinys yet.
Ruby
I did beat Roxanne. Now I'm training all my Pokemon to level 20 because almost all of them evolve (by) then. By the way, I have about 32 pokemon currently because I traded Sableye and Lotad from Sapphire. And I haven't beaten the second gym yet! Urg, I hate the fighting gym, even if I have a Ralts, Combusken, Dustox(confusion), and Taillow.
Sapphire
No real update. I really haven't played Sapphire much after finding it.
LeafGreen
Also, no real update. Haven't played since I finished all the plot.(And caught all the Unowns!)
FireRed
Hehe, I caught shiny Dunsparce. Anyway, I haven't really done much after completeing the Pokedex.
Emerald
Hatching Absol eggs. I hope that I can get a shiny Absol with Miror Coat! That'd be awesome!

Ullion

Years
o.O gl with hatchin a shiny absol? Dam.. that must take a while... lol
Ya.. on FR ive been SRin for Dratinin for the last week non-stop.. its rele gettin on my nerves.. *psst i think dratini dont like me*:(
Edit: I gave up.. adn just took a dratinin with some decent stats (from what i know of) And im training him.. adn im also gunna get sum ore mone adn get a 2nd dratini... so i can breed em.. then when i restart my game.. i can have a lvl5 dratini ^.^

Last edited:

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
I'm going to save some money so I can get Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald. Apparently, my friend ended up letting his friend borrow my Sapphire and his friend let another friend borrow it and now my Sapphire Version is in Mississippi :( Oh well, live and learn. I think I got abot $20 right now. Which should I get first?

You know what this club needs...? A website. I could make a website for you guys if you like and I could keep an up-to-date ShinyDex on it too. It wont be the best website but I can do my best. I'll set it up today and I'll try to get some work on it. I'll be using Freewebs and I'll put the link in my sig. Send me request for the website through PMs. (I need to practice making websites anyway)

SHC Report:
I want to make this clear right now, I DO NOT LIKE SRING. I think I would rather hatch for shiny Charmander this way I can do stuff while the eggs are hatching....It takes to freaking long to SR and I'm going to do the same for Dratini also. This also give me a chance to get it some really decent egg moves and TM/HM Moves. (Charmander with Flamethrower at lvl. 5).

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
I got the website set up, I have already typed up the home page and the I have put all the Pokemon in the ShinyDex, I haven't put the names of the people who caught them in it yet but It's going to have to wait till later. It'll take me a few days to get it done but please send request in, I really need to know what else I can put on the site.

Here's the link:
http://www.freewebs.com/shinyhuntersclub/index.htm

P.S.: Sorry for the Double-post

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
I got the website set up, I have already typed up the home page and the I have put all the Pokemon in the ShinyDex, I haven't put the names of the people who caught them in it yet but It's going to have to wait till later. It'll take me a few days to get it done but please send request in, I really need to know what else I can put on the site.

Here's the link:
http://www.freewebs.com/shinyhuntersclub/index.htm

P.S.: Sorry for the Double-post

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
danggg you did good with the site Exokriz!! as far as suggestions go, maybe you should put a section for actual methods of shiny hunting

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
I need you guys help so I can put the site together, I need everyone to send me a Private Message of ALL the Shiny Pokemon you own do I can add them to the list. I would go through myself but It would be a whole lot easier for you to do this for me. If you dont send me an PM your Shiny Pokemon WILL NOT be put on the list.

The Pkmn Prodigy said:
danggg you did good with the site Exokriz!! as far as suggestions go, maybe you should put a section for actual methods of shiny hunting

Good idea, I'll get onto that.

Ullion

Years
Thats a pretty good website Exokriz :).. i havnt seen much of it yet.. but i cant wait til ya finish! :D
Edit: K ive read websitwe! It looks good.. srry im not good on suggestions.. but for the shinydex.. ive noticed u put down 2 nidoqueens and no nidokings o.O.. i hope the king isnt a gender bender? =o

Last edited:

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
PLEASE SEND ME A LIST OF ALL OF YOR SHINIES VIA PM SO I CAN ADD THEM TO THE NEW WEBSITES SHINYDEX!!!

Killer-Swift said:
Thats a pretty good website Exokriz .. i havnt seen much of it yet.. but i cant wait til ya finish!

Thanks, it's going to be easy but the real pain in the arse is going to be getting everyones shiny pokemon on the ShinyDex

Ullion

Years
Hmm.. Srry.. i'd hlp ya with da site.. but i realise the fact that i just cant make websites *believe me, i've tried).. otherwise i'd help you with finding who ahs what n stuff... ^.^ until then.. GL ma man

Back