• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
Maybe we should start like a new recruited Rocket at the beggining(its also that way i guess). Throughout the game, we rankup until the last rank.

Also, you can have Rocket rivals, like we have rivals at the normal games. And he/she/they tr(y)(ies) to sabotate your work and trying to rankup himself.

By the way, events for rankups would be kewl.

while you won't have a rocket 'rival' per se, there is a possibility of having to fight member of your own team at one point or another, but I don't wanna give away to much info.
as for ranks...it wouldn't really serve much purpose in the game to have them.
to earthvisitor: aw that sucks, sorry to hear you're leaving again, but these things happen.
and as he said, I'll try to answer any questions you guys have as best as I can

Years
EV why don't you incorporate this into your hack:
Spoiler:

this is just my idea as it's your hack you don't have to put it in!

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
EV why don't you incorporate this into your hack:
Spoiler:

this is just my idea as it's your hack you don't have to put it in!

Haha, just to let you know guys.

We don't need anymore story details.
The whole story has already been planned out and completed. All that's left is finishing up the creation of the actual game.
:)

But thanks anyway.
I leave in 2 hours.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 15, 2012
Best idea for a hack ive seen so far.
Hope to see an alpha/beta in the near future.

Regards
Richard

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
So when will the real news will come for this hack?
Well, that depends on what you mean real news. what is it you want to know?

Best idea for a hack ive seen so far.
Hope to see an alpha/beta in the near future.

Regards
Richard
a LOT of work has been done for the beta, but EarthsVisitor wants the beta to be as good as possible (excluding new OW sprites which I don't think we have yet) before releasing it. He's also doing a lot of work on things AFTER the first beta, so that future betas won't take as long.

Twila27

Beginning Spriter/Hacker
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2016
This looks like a very good hack. My only question about this is the inclusion of Team Aqua/Magma/Galactic, or will this take place in a new region?

Also, I have a nagging about the side sprite of the main character, his head looks a little big on the neck, but that is just my opinion, please don't take it badly.

I look forward to seeing more screenshots of this hack. ^.^

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
don't know if you saw it before or not, but this is not the sprite we hope to have in the future. we just have had trouble getting a spriter to stick around.
team aqua/magma/galactic won't be in it, but we may have to temporarily use their sprites as police officers and such. graphics are a work in progress...
and yes, it's a new region as well.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
haha hello to you too earthsivisitor.
just as a head's up, I'm gonna be gone from tomorrow till friday, but when I return I should have a brand new comptuer with wireless internet waiting for me, so it'll be much easier for me to talk to you.
excited for the updates :)

Years
Hiya,
Erimgard was saying that you were in need of new sprites. Well, I might be able to help you because I have been spriting for maybe 2 years. Just tell me what you need and I'll see what I can do and I'll do it when I'll have the time (because I have a summer job). ^^

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
Sorry fans, but I was kind of busy the past few days.
So, I didn't get to work on the hack again until today.

So today, I finished up 2 scripts, and created another town and sub-town.

Screenshots? Meehhh.
Maybe tomorrow, maybe not.

Oh, I also fixed the sprites. There are now Team Rocket Members, and Police Officers.

I still need a new hero overworld/back/trainer sprite though, and... a Nurse Joy trainer sprite.

Juniorslick

Gengar-The Original Ghost Poke
Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2008
Sorry fans, but I was kind of busy the past few days.
So, I didn't get to work on the hack again until today.

So today, I finished up 2 scripts, and created another town and sub-town.

Screenshots? Meehhh.
Maybe tomorrow, maybe not.

Oh, I also fixed the sprites. There are now Team Rocket Members, and Police Officers.

I still need a new hero overworld/back/trainer sprite though, and... a Nurse Joy trainer sprite.

great to hear some updates maybe the hero sprite could be Red in TR coustume

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
Har De Har.
newtown.jpg

Hisoka1

"Breast Police" -Kanta Mizuno
Years
Very nice, this hack reminds me of a old S/G hack where you played a team rocket character. Anyways I can't wait to check out the beta, keep it up guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back